What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Ok i wana ask this again > will our blk52's have the new shape or same old one ?

New shape as they're equipped with CFT (Similar to Hellanic Air Force F16's or F161 of Israel Air Force)

Actually you are correct about making thunder to carry more weapons. Ideally what we need a plane like JH-7A, F-18 like thing. Big beast twin engine with range and payload. In absence of such plane only possible way forward is to adopt similar formation which Israeli adopted during attack on Orisis reactor in 1982.

yes, but dont you think it is the ideal case,, i mean setting eye on F18 or even JH7s will sort of detrack PAF future programmes. ft the moment there approach is clear one,,, get JF17 to support each and every mission and when you come up against something sort or high-end machines, call for FC20 and F16 blk52,,, :agree:

as far as i can think, there is no other plne that will fit in the role, not atleast for the next 5 to 8 years to come as after that we would be done with JF17 and FC20 and with these platforms mature enogh to run smoothly, only then PAF may seek for a next generation plane or any new plane!!

so to make the JF17 possible to fit in a wide range of routies job it surely need a powerfull engine and additional hardpoint, once it comes the problem we are disscussing will be resolved with out the need on any new bird like F18 or JH7!!
i hope you understand what i am saying! :)

regards!

New shape as they're equipped with CFT (Similar to Hellanic Air Force F16's or F161 of Israel Air Force)

really?? :what:
i mean it is a new thing for me, conventionally the blk 52 do not come with CFT!!
i do not doubt your knowledge sir perhaps i must have missed it although i have here throughout the discussion.
can you kindly point me to some source!!
thanks in advance,,

regards!

CFT is optional if we wana fix we fix otherwise remove and keep in store room.but these CFT kits are including order.

071bd9bb84b02b95bd25c6f0dc8d2612.jpg

wow, now that was a rapid response sir!!
thanks a lot!!

regards!

CFT fitted on the guns .a CTF have 300 to 600 gallons of feaul so its also reduce they waipons payload.If you look at the photograph you will see a dark panel which has quick release thumb latches and gives the weapons troop access to the gun. The panel looks dark because it is made of a mesh screen material to allow gun gasses to escape. Prior to installing a CFT the gun access door is actually removed.

Last edited:
good, it give you s possibility to carry more weapons in place of external fuel tanks!!
great,
sir it will decrease weapon payload but still it may well be able to carry two extra BVRAAMs as far as i can find.

regards!

regards!

yes specaly if it has F100-PW-220 ENGINE chance for more payload.as i think.

CFT fitted on the guns .a CTF have 300 to 600 gallons of feaul so its also reduce they waipons payload.If you look at the photograph you will see a dark panel which has quick release thumb latches and gives the weapons troop access to the gun. The panel looks dark because it is made of a mesh screen material to allow gun gasses to escape. Prior to installing a CFT the gun access door is actually removed.

Cool so this is excatly how our new f-16's will look like?

As i have been to all post in this forums, i m very much surprised that we are proud of F-16 which were left by american airforce because they think these F-16 completed their duty cycle.

You can say they have retired these F-16 from their airforce, and instead of destroying these f-16, they sell these to countries like us and earned money from these retired one's.

:lol:
As i have been to all post in this forums, i m very much surprised that we are proud of F-16 which were left by american airforce because they think these F-16 completed their duty cycle.

You can say they have retired these F-16 from their airforce, and instead of destroying these f-16, they sell these to countries like us and earned money from these retired one's.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

honestly my brother you have no idea what are you talking or you have no knoldge abut BLK-52 of falcons.do some reserch of basic facts and come back.we are talking here not used 30 years old AB but block-52 falcons which are even not yet started in assembly line.

:lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

honestly my brother you have no idea what are you talking or you have no knoldge abut BLK-52 of falcons.do some reserch of basic facts and come back.we are talking here not used 30 years old AB but block-52 falcons which are even not yet started in assembly line.

Dear Imran,

Thanks for your kind information. I m not talking to specific model of F-16, but to general F-16 of what Pakistan airforce using.

Another thing is that, we know that there will b the day when we should have to use these F-16 against their developers to defence our country from their bad intentions, but at that time these were of no use, this is pre-programmed that you can not use these fighter planes against their developers.

Then we have to think for better solution :undecided::sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom