What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

The Americans are beginning to deal with india at another level

The presentations by both the f18sh teams & the f16ins have been very in depth and are being presented with promises of partial tech transfer and new international work shops for indiansd to build and service these fighters from accross the world.

ie like outsourcing

The F18 team have even discussed 6th generation electronics upgrades to convince IAF that super hornet will remain viable well beyond 2025.

None of these options are being made to Pakistan with this sort of fuss at this moment in time.

PS regardless I stil think the indians will go with the Euro canard Rafael or Typhoon. Theres seems to be deep mistrust of obama regime in india.

I got the point, but at the end of report, it is clearly mentioned that what was offer to Pakistan is below than what India has, and also what will be offer to India would be higher than what was offer to Pakistan??????

This is the 2 sided face of America that we claim ourselves as a partner in war against terrorism and what America is offering to us and the country which is our enemy what America is offering to them?

well that another issue frined.
i just wanted to clear that excitment is about the blk 52 and not the old blk 15z! however i have not a slightest of doubt in my mind about the US biased behaviour toward us, i dont expect much good from there side,, infact i am really concerned that will we actually ever receive these planes!! :disagree:
so no arguments on this point brother! :toast_sign:

regards!

The presentations by both the f18sh teams & the f16ins have been very in depth and are being presented with promises of partial tech transfer and new international work shops for indiansd to build and service these fighters from accross the world.

ie like outsourcing

The F18 team have even discussed 6th generation electronics upgrades to convince IAF that super hornet will remain viable well beyond 2025.

None of these options are being made to Pakistan with this sort of fuss at this moment in time.

PS regardless I stil think the indians will go with the Euro canard Rafael or Typhoon. Theres seems to be deep mistrust of obama regime in india.

Do u have any link to back this.....coz during NDA govt. regiem in India Boing team had come to india for setting up workshop for whole of asia... but tht was not meant for Fighter aircraft... tht was just for Commercial Boeing Jets... at tht time they have selected Land near Nagpur In maharastra... but nothing happened after tht...and wht u are saying is not appeared in any Indian media.

Do u have any link to back this.....coz during NDA govt. regiem in India Boing team had come to india for setting up workshop for whole of asia... but tht was not meant for Fighter aircraft... tht was just for Commercial Boeing Jets... at tht time they have selected Land near Nagpur In maharastra... but nothing happened after tht...and wht u are saying is not appeared in any Indian media.

i gues he is refering to attractive deal that might come alon if SH wins the MMRCA contract. i guess it will be SH to win it as indian wont like to let loose there grip on US now and US have a lot to offer,,,

regards!

ie like outsourcing

6th gen upgrades...!!!!:undecided::undecided::undecided:

What the hell these upgrades offer to SH as it already has a very powerful AESA and all other goodies?

6th gen upgrades...!!!!:undecided::undecided::undecided:

What the hell these upgrades offer to SH as it already has a very powerful AESA and all other goodies?

well they might be hoping for some super aircraft which is invisible to not only radars but also to naked eye evne when in visual range, :lol:
and perhaps a speed of some MACH 6, missile proof air frame, onboard offensive laser assembly and what not!! :rofl:

regards!

well they might be hoping for some super aircraft which is invisible to not only radars but also to naked eye evne when in visual range, :lol:
and perhaps a speed of some MACH 6, missile proof air frame, onboard offensive laser assembly and what not!! :rofl:

regards!

LoLzzzzzzz

How an update in avionics can made a plane's air plane missile proof??:chilli::chilli:

Hi,

It is happening---the technology is available that changes the color of the body of the object in front of you to what is behind that object---it may not be invisible to the radar---but it may become invisible to the eye---in day time right in frontof us.

This stuf is what science fiction is made up of.

Hi MK,

I can understan ut how come Boeing is going to give this thing to India whereas it has not used it for yankis yet

Hi MK,

I can understan ut how come Boeing is going to give this thing to India whereas it has not used it for yankis yet

Just like yankies Yet to get Poseidon... and we bought 8.... anything regarding 6th-Gen with F-18 is too much... if some one is saying is this.. then it is due to Helucination only...although the Guy who said this... still looking for Link to back his claim(s)

Hi,

It is happening---the technology is available that changes the color of the body of the object in front of you to what is behind that object---it may not be invisible to the radar---but it may become invisible to the eye---in day time right in frontof us.

Mastan sb , I agree with you to a certain extent whatever seems to be fiction today would be a definite reality tomorrow.

If anybody have seen the new knight rider tv series, it does the same thing as it is missile proof plus it changes the color as well, anyways it is still fiction but who knows what lies next. My two cents.:coffee:

Mastan sb , I agree with you to a certain extent whatever seems to be fiction today would be a definite reality tomorrow.

If anybody have seen the new knight rider tv series, it does the same thing as it is missile proof plus it changes the color as well, anyways it is still fiction but who knows what lies next. My two cents.:coffee:

well mostly New Technologies are invented for the purpose of War or meant for army are used in general day to Day life after some time.. best Example is Internet....regarding speilberg things..... I yet to see.. some close to... Mr. India.

Hi,

well it seem the idea came to you from a james bond moie where he was using an invesible car based on this prnciple. sir it is just a part of ficction tales so far but yes, if you waant to get some thing like star wars characters for you military it is high time to do it,, you see all that drone and Satellite Intelligence stuff isnt it all like starwars!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom