What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

F-16 squadron leaves for US

ISLAMABAD: The squadron of F-16 jets, a part of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) left for America today to take part in multinational armies exercises.

According to spokesman of PAF, PAF squad will participate in ‘Red Flag’ war games of multinational armed forces. The exercises will begin from July 15. Pilots, technicians and senior officers of PAF are taking part in these exercises, he added.

F-16 squadron leaves for US

now i wonder what indians would say they thought ONLY THEY CAN GO TO "RED FLAG"!! anyone who pays for red flag can go to it!! i hope this will bring the indians back down to earth!!

Shouldnt be there another thread for this discussion..........Ur n mods opinion required

A / C models are single seater while b & d are double seat. A/B models are blocks ranging from block 10/15 - 40/45, while c/d are Block 50/52+. Hope it helps

Bilal.

nooo... A/B models are till blk 20.
C/Ds are from blk 25 - blk 50/52+
E/F are blk 60

PAF F-16s depart for Red Flag Exercise in USA
July 10, 2010

ISLAMABAD (APP): A contingent of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) F 16 combats aircraft along with fighter pilots and technical crew departed a PAF Base for USA to participate in the forthcoming Air Force Exercise, Red Flag scheduled to commence on 15 July.

Some of the leading Air Forces of the world including the United States Air Force would also take part in the exercise, says a press release.
PAF F 16s would fly across the Atlantic Ocean to participate in Red Flag exercise.

Red Flag, one of the most reputed Air Force exercises in the world, is being held periodically in USA since 1975.

However PAFs participation in this exercise would further hone the skills of its combat and technical crew in facing the challenges of effectively employing Air Power in the 21st century.

go go go its time to bang.i am realy sick for shaheens in action.guys we need pics and viedeos please need work.

Don't worry we'll get some good pictures from the photographers at Nellis USAFB.

i just talked with my 2 cousins in pakistan who are working in paf as an engineer and air man at jacobad airbase where new paf f16 jets are based.
According to them that base is in control of usa airforce and they have full one squadron of usa airforce f16 over there.:hitwall:

i just talked with my 2 cousins in pakistan who are working in paf as an engineer and air man at jacobad airbase where new paf f16 jets are based.
According to them that base is in control of usa airforce and they have full one squadron of usa airforce f16 over there.:hitwall:

I wonder y our base is in cntrl of USA.....IM reallllly cnfused...:eek::confused:

Pakistan Air Force F-16 depart for Red Flag 2010

APP05-10PAFBase.jpg

APP04-10PAFBase.jpg

APP06-10PAFBase.jpg

Looks like none of the Falcons going to Nellis are from the original batch of F-16 Pakistan had. Going are the F-16AR Block-15(OCU) received recently from USAF. Their Sub-Block designation AR means that they are already upgraded to Block-40 version.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom