What's new

Pakistan gifts two water purification plants to Sri Lanka

Introvert

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: To support the initiative of Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena to provide clean drinking water to the people of North Central Province to prevent chronic kidney disease, Pakistan gifted two water purification plants each with the capacity of 10,000 liters per day,

A press release received here on Friday from Colombo said the gift was given through Pakistani High Commission in Sri Lanka.

The Acting High Commissioner of Pakistan Dr Sarfraz Ahmed Khan Sipra along member parliament of the area, Ishaq Rahuman, former minister, Tissa Karaliayadda and other dignitaries jointly inaugurated the water plants in Anuradhapura district.

The first plant was inaugurated at Neagama Muslim School. The water from the plant will be used by 700 school children and over 1,000 families living in the vicinity. The second plant was inaugurated at Kandulugamuwa School. This plant will serve the needs of drinking water for 1000 school children as well as over 300 families living in the area.

https://arynews.tv/en/pakistan-gifts-two-water-purification-plants-sri-lanka/

They should gift to the ganga so to clean the ganga waters

So whats your point..Go back and read my response to the original post..I can screen shot it for you....I was responding to a scum who had to bring India and Ganga into the discussion...so moral is dont throw stones if you live in a glass house...!.. Read the post of Pakforce above my post..then read my response...

ISLAMABAD: To support the initiative of Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena to provide clean drinking water to the people of North Central Province to prevent chronic kidney disease, Pakistan gifted two water purification plants each with the capacity of 10,000 liters per day,

A press release received here on Friday from Colombo said the gift was given through Pakistani High Commission in Sri Lanka.

The Acting High Commissioner of Pakistan Dr Sarfraz Ahmed Khan Sipra along member parliament of the area, Ishaq Rahuman, former minister, Tissa Karaliayadda and other dignitaries jointly inaugurated the water plants in Anuradhapura district.

The first plant was inaugurated at Neagama Muslim School. The water from the plant will be used by 700 school children and over 1,000 families living in the vicinity. The second plant was inaugurated at Kandulugamuwa School. This plant will serve the needs of drinking water for 1000 school children as well as over 300 families living in the area.

https://arynews.tv/en/pakistan-gifts-two-water-purification-plants-sri-lanka/
Please gift few to Karachi as well. Here only 15% is drinkable water and we are Pakistani nationals

I offends indian lowg... kyunkay they liking the naali water. They eat and drink naali water from ganga

From where will you take loan for these gifts ?
Please dont eat more grass for such costly gifts.

dont we make you envy of us, if we were so short of funds India would not be looking for partners like Israel and US for help againt Pakistan. Come take out the country who is so short of money they eat grass to kick your ***, try coming inside Pakistan like you did with Doklam and we will force you to eat grass that grows on our mid-section

Back
Top Bottom