What's new

Pakistan High Commission meddling with poll process: Bangladesh

You see, when there is no actual evidence of something....sick, desperate and defective people are left only with personal attacks and feelz (as I explained to @hellfire )....and they get more mad when you confront them with the evidence/reality :P ....why you think I am permanent feature in their heads now without even trying? They can't get around it lol....how to bring facts over feelings is not their forte and never will be.

Feelz with the STRONK logic :D

I am seeing my favorite MBI Munshi posting after a long time and I could not get a laugh out of it! Disappointing! :(

@ all mods:

What happened to the original MBI Munshi ? Did you people change him? ;)

And there used to be a 'Bangladesh army officer attached with NATO headquarters in London (?)' guy .. d1something, where is that one? He used to be a tremendous laugh!

ISI helped north east rebel through BD. ISI printed fake indian currency and flooded indiA through bd. A friendly gov in BD makes thing easy for pk.
But BD now a days days far more matured and rich and nobody going to go the route that last bnp govt did. Even the current bnp will not do pk betting if they come to power
For God's sake!!
Dont forget how ISI nuked Japan via BD, how BD is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing for Pakistan. Stop ranting, we have nothing to gain or lose in Bangladesh. Stop creating myths based on your figments of imagination.

I think you are supposed to blame Russia for election anomalies.
Blaming Russia is not politically beneficial in Bangladesh, like blaming India and Pakistan.
That's the nation our two political party blame india and Pakistani,alongside blaming each others .

Last edited:
Feelz with the STRONK logic :D

I am seeing my favorite MBI Munshi posting after a long time and I could not get a laugh out of it! Disappointing! :(

@ all mods:

What happened to the original MBI Munshi ? Did you people change him? ;)

And there used to be a 'Bangladesh army officer attached with NATO headquarters in London (?)' guy .. d1something, where is that one? He used to be a tremendous laugh!

MBI munshi hasnt changed. He is just approaching via different angle now.

Major D1....I think is @M.R.9 guy now. Same kind of topics being spammed....English seems to have improved some tho.

Back
Top Bottom