What's new

Pakistan is a terrorist land,Narendra modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imbecile Modi strikes again. Does this imbecile even understand the dynamics of Pak Afghan 2000 KM border and how easy it is to cross over? Which even his daddy America, whom he requesting to, admits this fact and says it is hard to control movement and anyone can cross it?

Al Qaeda number 3 ran away from American custody in 2005. Does this imbecile know this? An Arab double agent killed 7 CIA agents in American camp. Does this imbecile knows this that it's easy to slip across border? If not, God helps that a man ruling with a narrow vision ruling India. katuji would do suicide seeing an idiot ruling 90 percent idiots plus 10 percent sane voices.

Indians supporting this pea size imbecile, such a shame.

Last edited:
Imbecile Modi strikes again. Does this imbecile even understand the dynamics of Pak Afghan 2000 KM border and how easy it is to cross over? Which even his daddy America, whom he requesting to, admits this fact and says it is hard to control movement and anything can cross in to it?

Indians supporting this pea size imbecile, such a shame.

hmmm...And who said this....???

34491396.jpg

HOW OLD IS THIS VIDEO?

Using Old videos for current propaganda? :D

We dint ask for ur dad's name.

No wonder pakistan is called international migraine!

World can be better without them. Sadly ill miss my brainwashed genetic brothers and sisters.

Well we don't want to see you either. So you can GTFO out of here. You are on a Pakistani forum and not vice versa.

And about dad and all that stuff. Son learn manners. Modi might be your god or goddess not ours. If it comes down to mom and dad I am sure you are going to regret it.

BC MC karne se pehle, dekh to le dhakkan ki kitna purana video hai. Somewhere after 2008 events. His beard is a little black. That was only pre 2012.

It's an old video but there is nothing wrong in what he said.

BC MC karne se pehle, dekh to le dhakkan ki kitna purana video hai. Somewhere after 2008 events. His beard is a little black. That was only pre 2012.

Then go and tell this to the OP who started the thread.

I hope his IQ is better now.

And Modi is a tooth fairy......

It's an old video. He said, "Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists", I don't see anything wrong with that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom