What's new

Pakistan is number one partner of the USA

When was the last time, India scrambled to it's Russian Masters, asking help to contain Pakistan. ;)

But they did help us by fending off that nasty aircraft carrier, when Bangladesh was born.

That was not Russia nor was the aircraft carrier Pakistan's ;)

I would agree if some one says Soviet Union helped India fend off the Americans.

When was the last time, India scrambled to it's Russian Masters, asking help to contain Pakistan. ;)

Comparing Indo-Russian ties to Pak-US ties is nothing but wishful thinking. How many joint ventures have Pakistan and the US embarked upon? Compare that to India and Russia: Brahmos, FGFA etc. Indo-Russian ties now seem more like an equal partnership whereas we can clearly see who's the master and who's the pet when it comes to Pak-US "ties".

You dont make sense. What are you trying to tell ? Take a chill pill and answer :coffee:
Forgetting your own banter is a sign of dementure settling in. Let me enlighten you of your earlier rant.
Dont you hear us Indians saying "thank god" for that ?
More to the point, you Indians must be glad, there is America. Get the drift. :azn:

Forgetting your own banter is a sign of dementure settling in. Let me enlighten you of your earlier rant.
More to the point, you Indians must be glad, there is America. Get the drift. :azn:

And how is your reply a.k.a. gibberish related to my post ? I am happy you are the number one partner of US and expect you to get the Kiss of Death more often than ever before.

Today Raymond Davis was released. Truly the number one partner, whose citizens can come, kill freely and go without punishment:azn:

Back
Top Bottom