What's new

Pakistan is number one partner of the USA

ireally dont understand why pakistan is sold slowly?

18 f-16= 1800 drone attacks
amraams jdams= cia offices
cobras= blast by BW
why dont the sold whole pak= 2 f-22 raptors?

Lol for 2 F-22 u have to give up nuke..
dont be too emotional...
the raymond davis has been solved according to ur islamic law blood money and all islamic people should accept it...
and its time to move on..

ireally dont understand why pakistan is sold slowly?

18 f-16= 1800 drone attacks
amraams jdams= cia offices
cobras= blast by BW
why dont the sold whole pak= 2 f-22 raptors?
waiting for j20, if that turns out to be better than f22..lol.[no offence]
btw nice avatar "Agnostic symbol ".i though of using it but not sure about copyright issues.

Since all Indian members are jumping threads and dragging their mindset in different aspirations, ending up with the Raymond Davis scenario.

Do getting screwed by the Russians in the aircraft carrier debacle and Bhopal tragedy toll any bells.

Exactly, since it's always begging America to tell Pakistan.

Seems you are not on the same wave length. :cheesy:

according to my info,
u asked too too much to obama to discuss and pressurize india for kashmir:lol:
but he came n announced the unsc support:rofl:
so who begged according to ur post??
same with indian prersence in a-stan..
list is long Mr jammer:lol:

Since all Indian members are jumping threads and dragging their mindset in different aspirations, ending up with the Raymond Davis scenario.

Do getting screwed by the Russians in the aircraft carrier debacle and Bhopal tragedy toll any bells.

lol let me explain u...
About Aircraft carrier...
its a good deal
$2.8 billion. for that
it takes $4 billion to build a new one......

About the anderson case...
It was accident by the workers in the plants...
for example...
the nuke plant of japan is spreading nuclear contaminations ,many may die,but it because of the people who are handling it..
the managers accontants,engineers of that carbide plant have been sentenced and are in jail now..
and anderson was the owner...
He didnt come into street and kill people....
But also our court wants to extradict him and now he is ABSCONDING we have not let him free

i think if pakistan didn't had its nukes, usa would have captured it ,telling that it is to fight terror like they did in afghan.
Personal opinion.feel free to disagree.

i think if pakistan didn't had its nukes, usa would have captured it ,telling that it is to fight terror like they did in afghan.
Personal opinion.feel free to disagree.

Pakistani armed forces aint no joke...even if they dint go nuclear i dont think US will ever risk it...US just cant accept so many casualties!!

Pakistani armed forces aint no joke...even if they dint go nuclear i dont think US will ever risk it...US just cant accept so many casualties!!
also the area. Pakistan is too big for us to fully capture

yup!! but may be if its a case of limited war or low intensity war then i guess they would attack them!

That is very true but on the flip side Pakistan is also the only US ally, that it regularly bombs.

Are you implying that they use drone attacks in Pakistani regions without the permission of the Pakistani government? The Pakistani government clearly gives them the go-ahead, & the intelligence then gives them the targets to hit. If the Pakistani government says no, the US will stop. So I don't see what your bone of contention is/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom