What's new

Pakistan is our irreplaceable all weather friend: China

Not really.
May/ Maynot be an Indo- American.
But he certainly do NOT know anything about India.

Actually you ask any chinese member here for stats regarding any fighter or missile. They will bombard the thread with articles from different sources and big photoshopped pics and call you an Indian :lol:

By the way, I can literally count the no of threads I ever entered in India-defence section !

Actually you ask any chinese member here for stats regarding any fighter or missile. They will bombard the thread with articles from different sources and big photoshopped pics and call you an Indian :lol:

By the way, I can literally count the no of threads I ever entered in India-defence section !

You are done. @Chak Bamu @waz @Horus @WebMaster - please investigate Chinese Dragon's allegations and put the speculation to rest.

Also please take appropriate steps if the allegations are false. You don't want a witch hunt here, I hope.
So you're an Indian :lol:

So you're an Indian trying to take revenge for what Luca has done, by doing the exact same thing you are accusing him of doing (hiding under American flags).

What's the difference then? :lol:

There you go. You guys are 100% predictable. :lol:

And I have seen your last 50 posts. Don't know what's the criteria to get a batch but your post don't have quality worth a tinker's damn. So start rolling BOY and quit quoting me.

Zong Ba You Yi Wan Sui 万岁乐中国友谊 :china::pakistan:
‫پاک چین دوستی زندہ باد Pak Cheen Doostie Zindabad

pakistan-china-friendship-29.jpg

1121_D06.jpg

images (1).jpg
Pakistan_02_16_09_Mufti_China_EDIT.jpg

Zong Ba You Yi Wan Sui 万岁乐中国友谊 :china::pakistan:
‫پاک چین دوستی زندہ باد Pak Cheen Doostie Zindabad

View attachment 187121
View attachment 187126
View attachment 187138 View attachment 187128

Such devotion to any savior country (China/US) will keep Pakistan weak for perpetuity. Not sure when Pakistanis will come out of it.

Only someone who was raised by a whore could think that money can buy the highest levels of friendship and affection.

Good. Now I know why Chinese people and leadership think that they can win friendship by throwing around their new found wealth.

Zhong ba youyi wansui. (I'm surprised I could still read that - I'm good with pinyin but can't read or write worth a damn anymore. :cry:)

I'm pretty good with Mandarin pinyin as well actually. :enjoy:

Despite being a native Cantonese speaker from HK, I enjoy speaking Standard Mandarin the most out of any dialect/language. I love how the sounds flow with each other.

I also like simplified characters, like I used in the post you quoted, or my signature. But for my avatar I chose a traditional character, since in that case I think it looks better. :P

Nothing called friendship among countries, its all self interest and benefits.Is china helped pakistan in 2008 financial crisis,how much china helped pakistan during Earthquake and flood crisis,Is china helping pakistan to irradicate polio virus,how many pakistani's are getting treatment in China compared to India !

China arming pakistan so to check mate india,China helping to construct Gwadar port so to transfer goods to its own country from middle east.How much money they pledged and funded to pakistan based on generosity !

Back
Top Bottom