What's new

Pakistan is Russia’s ‘most important’ partner in South Asia: Putin

hmmmmmm GUD NEWS.. :)

BUT BROTHERS REMEMBER

NOW INDIA WILL BE WORRY LIKE ALWAYS

Actually i still don't see any down side to this equation for India.

as always Pakistani view is alway oh so Isometric.

We only need to be worried if Russia actually breaks of ties with India for Pakistan.. :lol:
until that day comes India will be pretty well positioned diplomatically.

I have a feeling Russia will start pushing for Afghanistan diplomacy soon,and this is the first step

I'll suggest Pak members here to give rest to their horses and think b4 posting as such kind of statements could be both beneficial and deceisive.

Pak in present have remained a country from which every one has tried to get some profits for ex US used U guyz to fight terror and USSR, and China used U as a gateway to the Islamic World. And b/w all this Russia comes in and calls U to be their closest freind rgardless of India which is one of the biggest arms importer and a place where Russians have invested so much (especially on telecom) I think Pak need to play it very cautiouslly instead of of getting flathered.:enjoy:

hmmmmmm GUD NEWS.. :)

BUT BROTHERS REMEMBER

NOW INDIA WILL BE WORRY LIKE ALWAYS
Yes we are,pakistan has become a nation which is controling two of the most powerful nations in the world..
Now pakistan can do whatever they want to do with their help.
Infact with pakistans help china and russia will build a huge organization to counter the aliens from MARS..:woot:
Cmon yaar,why would we worry about it..
Infact we r happy that our neighbour is getting closer to our best friend,this means there are more chances that India and pakistan may get closer even further...

We only need to be worried if Russia actually breaks of ties with India for Pakistan.. :lol:

I have a feeling Russia will start pushing for Afghanistan diplomacy soon,and this is the first step
Bro i am just saying it cz INDIAN MEDIA USUALLY USE THIS SENTENCE..... when PAK DEAL SUMTHING WID SUM 1

But the ques is are Russians really so stupid to break ties with a country like India which is tranforming into a Economic power and one of their closest allies just bcoz we are going a little close to US????
And the country they have choosed instead is Pakistan.

Putin was just speaking to the gallery ... Russia knows very well the pakistani support and sympathy for Chechnya rebels and other parts of central asia !
Which is exactly one of the reasons why Russia is seeking better ties with Pakistan in order to quell Islamic Extremist and Militant movements in Central Asia and within its own borders, much like how China has Pakistan's cooperation on cracking down on the Uyghur terrorists.

I guess you didn't bother reading this part of the Article:

"Moscow also believes that the key to the stability in Russia’s soft belly — Central Asia — is ties with Islamabad, which has the potential of creating mischief along and inside the borders of the former Russian empire."[QUOTE/]

For Russia in today's changed scenario and in the future China is the main threat and not USA ! India and Russia will always stay as all weather friends!

How and in what way is China a threat to Russia? Both countries are members of SCO, and FYI China is not the one building military bases in Russia's backyard and neither is China installing "missile defense shields" in close proximity to Russia.

ENEMY..!!!!
What are you saying..!!!!
Have you ever heard of country providing 2 $bn to its enemy..
SCO is not for war its for trade(atleast currently) between South asia and eurasia..:smokin:

He is a best example of that word what they call it hmm ahh THANKLESS but I think you should feel happy that he didn't added us in that list.:cheesy:

jealousy............

Raftar yar if i would have been jealous then i wouldn't had congratulated pakistan.
Btw jealous from what. ........this **** news. Then uve gotta be kidding me.

If USA doesn't likes u then Russia will obviously try and b friendly with u guys.
Yeah i am jealous cause both usa and russia have friendly relation with India. .........m so jealous man. ......lol

Raftar yar if i would have been jealous then i wouldn't had congratulated pakistan.
Btw jealous from what. ........this **** news. Then uve gotta be kidding me.

If USA doesn't likes u then Russia will obviously try and b friendly with u guys.
Yeah i am jealous cause both usa and russia have friendly relation with India. .........m so jealous man. ......lol

Comon buddy ignore this fella he's having his moments.:cheesy:
And Pak best of luck with this new relationship of yours.:enjoy:

Comon buddy ignore this fella he's having his moments.:cheesy:
And Pak best of luck with this new relationship of yours.:enjoy:

Nahi yaar actually what i have learnt from pdf is in the battle of gapshap, be the last man to leave ur ground.....hehe

If Putin manages to get Pakistan to cosy up o Russia, there is a chance that Russia could help moderate India-Pakistan issues.

Just a thought...

Yes, yes!! Russia's relations with Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Palestine, etc mean nothing. Only with Pakistan can Russia finally "get into the Islamic World".!

It seems you have little to no knowledge in this regard.

Firstly, most of the countries you mentioned are either internationally isolated, occupied by the west, politically influenced by the west, or are sanctioned, so what can Russia really get out of these countries? Russians didn't even sell their S-300 batteries to Iran because i'm sure they weighed the negative and positive outcomes of that deal before they made that decision not to sell one of the most sophisticated systems to Iran.

Secondly, Pakistan does have significant influence in the Islamic world, being the only Islamic country with nukes, advanced missile arsenal, powerful intelligence agency, powerful army, strategic geographic location, strong ties with World powers, strong influence in Afghanistan, and the most important of them all, Pakistan has the Trust of other Islamic and Muslim majority countries.

After the Xinjiang Riots (in 2008 i believe it was), many Muslim countries began to sympathize with the Militant Uyghur cause for secession from China, however that changed when Pakistan convinced those Muslim countries that the situation in Xinjiang was China's internal problem, and the Uyghur militants were a terrorist outfit hellbent on creating chaos, which in turn created rift between Uyghur Chinese and their fellow countrymen.

In the same way Pakistan can help Russia with regards to the Chechnyan situation.

Back
Top Bottom