What's new

Pakistan is Russia’s ‘most important’ partner in South Asia: Putin

wow , you have any problem with Pakistan Russia friendship ?

Friends are made in international politics according to common interest , it interest changes friendship might be on stake currently USA has no other job then blaming Pakistan , Strategic interest of Pakistan is with China and Russia .

Can you please try to read properly...? Read post #72 in this thread and you will understand that personally, i think this bodes well for both the countries. So, if you read the post properly, you will understand that your inference about me is wrong.

For your second paragraph, my only objection is... you don't start planning for a war in collaboration with a new ally (that you just got...) and against an old ally. Collaborations are not always about wars... get down from you tank and think business for once please.

And, otherwise as well, why would the new guy trust you that you won't turn against him?

And you did not even answer my question on what is the value add for a Russia to involve you in her fight against US (even if that were to happen someday, which is in itself a ridiculous premise). That will be fight of bohemians, and you are irrelevant there! And you still owe me a definition of friendship (even in international politics) :azn:

No way!! Nowhere in many articles about reasons for USSR's fall is there any or barely any mention of Afghanistan. Afghanistan, like I mentioned earlier, was a joke. It was NOT the tipping point either.

The main reasons were, again, the unforeseen consequences of Perestroika and Glasnost in what was a traditionally rigid communist system.

“It broke down the Soviet Union (which also led to the reunification of Germany; the German Intelligence Chief gave a piece of the Berlin Wall to the Pakistani Intel Chief with a plaque under it saying, ‘To the one who struck the first blow’)

There is scope for economic co-operation, if we can also improve relations with the US it would be brilliant for Pakistani diplomacy - we would have partners in all the global powers - put in the EU for good measure and we have the outlines of co-operation that will improve all facets of our economy, defense and diplomacy.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

“It broke down the Soviet Union (which also led to the reunification of Germany; the German Intelligence Chief gave a piece of the Berlin Wall to the Pakistani Intel Chief with a plaque under it saying, ‘To the one who struck the first blow’)

dil ke khush karne ko 'Ghalib' yeh khayal achha hai...!
As usual, live in your delusions of grandeur and denial of facts.

Like I always say to you: You can have your opinions but not your facts. And facts speak of more important things in the dissolution of USSR than as a consequence of the Afghanistan war. It helps to read, just FYI.

Can you please try to read properly...? Read post #72 in this thread and you will understand that personally, i think this bodes well for both the countries. So, if you read the post properly, you will understand that your inference about me is wrong.

For your second paragraph, my only objection is... you don't start planning for a war in collaboration with a new ally (that you just got...) and against an old ally. Collaborations are not always about wars... get down from you tank and think business for once please.

And, otherwise as well, why would the new guy trust you that you won't turn against him?

And you did not even answer my question on what is the value add for a Russia to involve you in her fight against US (even if that were to happen someday, which is in itself a ridiculous premise). That will be fight of bohemians, and you are irrelevant there! And you still owe me a definition of friendship (even in international politics) :azn:

Common interest is basic motive behind policy , no one is planning wars , Pakistan only has to show USA that friends not masters .

Enough with USSR, Berlin wall & Afghanistan, we should direct our thinking to start new era of partnership with Russian Federation.

If worst enemy in the past, West Germany and East Germany can join together than why not Pak, Russia friendship ??? Even they Lives in the same region.

Enlighten us ... What else caused the USSR to get errr de unionized ?

You were just a tool in the hands of USA who used and later threw you after getting you to do the dirty work in Afghan and more recently in WOT .... USA used you and you used Taliban to do the dirty work , now both USA and Taliban are biting you isnt it !!!

USSR was de unionized due to Gorbachevs GLASNOT policy and due to them not being able to compete with USA anymore !!!

It seems that Russia ha realized that strong Asia is an only way to move forward towards success. Pakistan and China are always pursuing this policy. India, being sided with America and Israel, seems to be the only bone of contention (Working for its regional hegemony instead of regional stability).

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Good to see Russian Media sided with Pakistan.

It seems that Russia ha realized that strong Asia is an only way to move forward towards success. Pakistan and China are always pursuing this policy. India, being sided with America and Israel, seems to be the only bone of contention (Working for its regional hegemony instead of regional stability).

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Good to see Russian Media sided with Pakistan.

oye chummy...

who spent 50 years with america??india..
who got weapons and dollars??india.
who still dont want to abandon the relationship with america even after so much disasters??india..

damn evil india:rolleyes:

india was already with russia since decades,its you who are switching sides:rofl:

Thank you so much Putin Ji,Am really glad that India came out of any type of bond with any country ,truly an acievement for us that today we are not doing lap dance .... :cheers: Time to cancel some projects ummm worth $50billion.:D

Russia has started giving green signal to Pakistan.I believe China is playing role behind Pak-Russia friendship.Friendship with Russia does not mean that we are going to be enemy of USA.This is the same same case as India has relation with Russia and also developing friendship with USA.No one should worry about this progress.

Putin threw Ball in Pakistan, Now Ball is in Pakistan Court, We should also keep our eyes open, Not too much depend or rely on
others, As we did it with USA, etc and they used Pak for their own interests. Afghanistan war is in front of you, We were front
line state with USA in Afghanistan war, received 18 Billion$ aid but Lost 64 Billion $ in war against terror, which was Afghanistan
war, turned into Pakistan war as well. If we decided in 2001 not to interfere In Afghan/USA war, and not to become ally, we
could save 35000 civilians in Pak which were killed by terrorist, our economy topple off because of our fragile Decision makers. Pak Russia friendship/Dialogue is in the interest of Pakistan, Russia , India and South Asia as well but we should learn lesson from
Past and should keep our eyes open.

Russia has started giving green signal to Pakistan.I believe China is playing role behind Pak-Russia friendship.Friendship with Russia does not mean that we are going to be enemy of USA.This is the same same case as India has relation with Russia and also developing friendship with USA.No one should worry about this progress.

Bhai jaan India got no friends but partners and I love this policy atleast we simply choose what is best for us..You scratch my back,am gonna scratch yours..

Back
Top Bottom