What's new

Pakistan is Russia’s ‘most important’ partner in South Asia: Putin

It was expected. India must not pursue its retarded non-aligned policy any longer. Lets call spade a spade and acknowledge that the Russians despise the Americans and therefore will not take too kindly to warming India-US relations.

First Karzai statement and now Putin. Interesting developments ahead...

All I am seeing is some one being left alone after switching sides...

OMG! Many people are literally drooling oceans over what can be termed simply as "Diplomatic Speak". Get over it, real politik is not as rosy or 'black or white' as y'all want to believe! And lol @ China having a part in "bringing Russia closer to Pak"!! This one gets the cake!! Apt case of 'Doobne Wale Ko Tinke Ka Sahar Hi Bahut'

Should I pity the naivety or should I be worried about the lack of vision and understanding?

I am not surprised with india bending towards america interference in our neighbourhood. its an oppurtunity for us to get involved with our neighbours and the region even more so now than the past. None of our neighbours with the exception of india want americans in our neighbourhood. I dont count that karzai as a legitamate representative. Its also important that it comes from putin as he is most likely going to be leader of russia for the foreseeable future

Excellent move by Putin to join hands with Pakistan to start a new era of friendship and cooporation. This will bring peace and stability for the region.At least we will get rid of this fake/evil/created war by the US/zionists to destroy our region and Islam...:smokin:

OMG! Many people are literally drooling oceans over what can be termed simply as "Diplomatic Speak". Get over it, real politik is not as rosy or 'black or white' as y'all want to believe! And lol @ China having a part in "bringing Russia closer to Pak"!! This one gets the cake!! Apt case of 'Doobne Wale Ko Tinke Ka Sahar Hi Bahut'

Should I pity the naivety or should I be worried about the lack of vision and understanding?

Cry me a river indian, this has really affected you - hasn't it - get over it sonny, take your feeder and go to sleep.

Wow, simply amazing! Just loving the way indians are reacting... :blah::lol:

Yaar I dont know about this politics and other Stuff But i just Want some thing like Europe. So we can go to any country (Iran,Afghanistan,Russia,Pakistan,China,India,Bangladesh) in trains and cars with out any hurdles.

Just like Pakistan is Most Favoured Nation to India and vice versa...which is actually not the case in simple civilian language...So, Russia can call u as its most imp partner but in what context and interpretation of that context is very imp.

Pakistan is Most Favoured Nation to India. - Manmohan Singh

Pakistan is Twin Brother of Afghanistan. - Karjai

Pakistan is our important strategic allies - Obama.

Now, Pakistan most important’ partner in South Asia. - Putin.

:) :azn: :argh: :bounce:

Pakistan is Most Favoured Nation to India. - Manmohan Singh

Pakistan is Twin Brother of Afghanistan. - Karjai

Pakistan is our important strategic allies - Obama.

Now, Pakistan most important’ partner in South Asia. - Putin.

:) :azn: :argh: :bounce:

Stop being so insecure - it is a good sign of Pakistani Diplomacy - first election to the Security Council, then re-election to UNESCO executive body, now Russian partnership.

If you have studied India history, by our policy (and at time inaction), you would have got the answer straight. We don't invade even if someone calls in favors... It is as simple as that.

India does not believe in going to war because US called in a favor... That has never happened, will never happen... and that is the main reason we have stayed away from military alliances in our history... It has always worked better for us and is one of the main reasons (along with being a large economy) why India enjoys the stature that she enjoys today... we have our own identity and principles and we have never been a part of that rat race to be part of a 'gang' which just comes togather for military purposes... So, India will resist!

Is it really appropriate to compare the fiefdoms and kingdom of the subcontinent from old yore to the modern world.

I don't want to offend you but that's a totally invalid comparison.

It may be possible to avoid war, actually quite likely, because a credible deterrent to china will serve a purpose initself.

But the question I asked is at what cost?

You will isolate yourself from Iran, china and Russia if this continues long term.

Now Indians should understand that these diplomatic statements mean nothing. Indians get excited hearing the US/UK speak against Pakistan, but these are only for public consumption & don't mean much, just like everyone in Pakistan knows that Pakistan is NOT Russia's most important partner in South Asia.

Thank you so much Putin Ji,Am really glad that India came out of any type of bond with any country ,truly an acievement for us that today we are not doing lap dance .... :cheers: Time to cancel some projects ummm worth $50billion.:D
Just a statement and some people are starting to cancel deals :P Wonderful ! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom