What's new

Pakistan issues NOTAM for missile test

That has nothing to do with politics and most people with an ounce of Brain will make this connection - generally you need more brain for most things including seeing that this test is messaging post India testing upgraded versions of its strategic weapons.

Hence, it is both a message and public declaration of new capabilities on the Pakistani side to counter what India is doing.
Imran Khan, you or corruption has no relevance to this messaging which I guarantee needs more than an ounce of brain which is what rabid youthias should invest in getting more of if they truly want to keep the PTI hope alive instead of dragging their leader being outplayed into every other thread

Sir, take it easy. I suggest you don't yell at people who have been sleeping on empty stomachs because someone claims to have more than an ounce of brain. When a country is starving, it doesn't matter what the name or range of the missile under test is; it won't help them sleep better at night.

This is the sad story of the brainless people who are our countrymen. They are certainly brainless; it took them more than 70 years to wake up.

did they take permission from PaPa Jones,
i mean the USA ?

Of course. Papa US has no objections, if our Generals want to occasionally please themselves with some "shurhli-patakay". The service, these Haraamis have recently rendered, in Regime Change Operation, is immeasurable.

Of course. Papa US has no objections, if our Generals want to occasionally please themselves with some "shurhli-patakay". The service, these Haraamis have recently rendered, in Regime Change Operation, is immeasurable.

NO,
the service these lower middle class, self serving wanna be angrez bastards have been offering.

The day they manage Kakul dinner, is the day they are broken and spoilt for life.

They want to become gentlemen, not Momin, not Pakistani, not khitmadgar,
they spend their lives licking and sucking anything white.

THE OFF TOPIC RANTS ARE BEING DELETED.
Thea repeat offenders posting political rants and curses in threads will be banned.

just mention to me such posts. I have repeatedly asked all those hurting politically to keep their rants civil and limited to political threads so there shouldn't be any surprises.
PDF should not suffer because a a PTI is no longer in power.

PTI may no longer be in power,
but the utter disgrace that has been brought upon the institution and the country is here to stay.

So, lets not bundle everything in one color,
there are many who are hurt, because of the lack of courage shown, and the disgraceful conduct of professional lenders.

I'm hoping the missile test goes well and that the establishment is pleased with it. May there be loud sloganeering, chest-thumping, and a few promotions within the institution following the successful test. Aamin.

May the institution take another oath to protect the nation's borders and then feel relieved that its duty is completed, allowing it to retake control of the lives of bloody civilians. Aamin.

That's completely an irrelevant example.
They got budget for some technology,prepared it and now want to test their thing .If other institutions are going off the track.
That's is not their problem. They should test their thing to enhance their punch delivering capability .that's what they are paid for.
This is perfectly valid example ... Budget ... What budget ? Have we achieved tax target? Growth target? Inflation target ? Revenue target?

Let me give u a. Even a simple example ... Lets assume a home where there are two bread earners and again a security guard as well ... Out of these two earners one fell ill and is unable to earn while others income also got reduced ... Now sevurity guard was promissed to waste 100 rounds everymoth just to show neighbours that he is active ... Now the house has no savings and they have no money even to purchase medicines for the ill member of the family ... Infact they have to go for 2 time meal rather than 3 time meal but security guard is insistent that no matter what the financial situation of the owner of the house is ... He was prmissed to test 100 bullet and he will do it no matter what ... If its your home and its your security guard ... What will u do to him ? Praise him or fire him ?

While i agree with your first point but what the hell u guys think ?

When we are on verge of collapse and dying does these false sense of agression suits us ?

We are unable to clear consignment of onion we have net reserves of 0.8 billion dollars with upcoming payments of 8 billion follars in march ...

2 million workers got jobless ... Industries are closing day by day and here armed forces are testing new equipments ... What the **** they think ? While we r dyong of hunger they are using our tax money to show off ... And we cant even question or critisize ... Stop worshiping these generals who think that people of Pakistan as brain less low caste people?

The tone of public of Pakistan is clear from this very forum ... U can label Anyone criticizing the generals and pdm as youthia but if 90% people of Pakistan is labelled as youthia then sorry my brother youthia or pti is just representative of feelings of Pakistani people nothing else ... Mark my words even if imran khan make a deal with pdm or generals and make a compromise with these crooks we will throw him out as well ...

We r fedup of this fucking system which is working for benefits of few thousand elites only ...

So either stop defending these generals or be ready for insults and eventually people will leave this forum as well ... Let them speak their mind as there is no where else they can demonstrate frustration ... If we cant let them speak then frustration will be released by other means and that will bloody ..
North Korea is on the verge of collapse since ww2.
But still on the map because they are not lacking in military arrangements and equipment .
You can't stop locking your door because you have less money in the bank.

But still on the map because they are not lacking in military arrangements and equipment .
You can't stop locking your door because you have less money in the bank.
Syria is on the map, Lebonan is, Palestine, Afghanistan, Libya is, entire Latin America,!

Syria is on the map, Lebonan is, Palestine, Afghanistan, Libya is, entire Latin America,!
Pakistan is way too diverse to compare to those, just take a look at a demographic map and you'll see what it could mean for Pakistan to follow their routes.

@NooriNuth is right...

Don't shoot yourself in the foot for the sake of politics, seek reform in the right places but don't self destruct your own home out of frustration

Pakistan is way too diverse to compare to those, just take a look at a demographic map and you'll see what it could mean for Pakistan to follow their routes.

@NooriNuth is right...

Don't shoot yourself in the foot for the sake of politics, seek reform in the right places but don't self destruct your own home out of frustration
Perhaps, but it is not that simple. North Koreans are alienated and believe in their leadership. Any invader has to pay heavily to capture it.
Yes, you need resources (money + equipment) but you need people on your side. Overall, many factors are in play, but let's assume a city like Lahore, on the border, gets invaded by the entire IA cannot be captured if people are not willing to give in,

Russia had the advantage and superior equipment, but the low morale of conscripts cum soldiers made them flee, leaving behind expensive equipment.

P.S. Anyway, strategic signalling is always better and cheaper than to fight an actual war. Elections are there in 2023, I guess. So, Modi can go for any misadventure. So, the test is a good omen in that regard.

North Korea is poor due to the extreme sanctions placed on it. If North Korea was not under sanctions with would at minimum be a upper middle income if not a high income country.

Pakistan under no sanctions has already defaulted.

An exercise in self fellation.
Let us wait to see what is tested. Let's hope there is an advancement in the level of technology we possess.

Perhaps, but it is not that simple. North Koreans are alienated and believe in their leadership. Any invader has to pay heavily to capture it.
Yes, you need resources (money + equipment) but you need people on your side. Overall, many factors are in play, but let's assume a city like Lahore, on the border, gets invaded by the entire IA cannot be captured if people are not willing to give in,

Russia had the advantage and superior equipment, but the low morale of conscripts cum soldiers made them flee, leaving behind expensive equipment.

P.S. Anyway, strategic signalling is always better and cheaper than to fight an actual war. Elections are there in 2023, I guess. So, Modi can go for any misadventure. So, the test is a good omen in that regard.
Well I 100% agree with the public needing to have complete confidence in their armed forces and leaders. It is a massive morale booster for the soldiers.

But it sounded like people were completely against growing our military capabilities just due to the political situation which is irrational and counterproductive.

Undoubtedly there is a problem in politics and governance but we shouldn't stagnate or discourage other areas of development.

Bringing a government that has the capabilities for development and economic growth as well as the support of the people is our primary demand.

Syria, Afghanistan, Libya are under constant internal war and any foreign power can come in do whatever, take their resources and go back when they want.
No comparison here.

North Korea is poor due to the extreme sanctions placed on it. If North Korea was not under sanctions with would at minimum be a upper middle income if not a high income country.

Pakistan under no sanctions has already defaulted.
Because Pakistan has general public with an IQ of an orangutan.

Back
Top Bottom