What's new

Pakistan issues notifications for multiple missile tests 9-14th April 2022

If foreign intervention is that easy in Pakistan.... We do not need any Missiles....

The easily achieved their objectives and we are fooling ourselves by testing again and again......

If this is a hypersonic missile or Ababeel I will make my profile picture Makhi Johnny Sins

Even though it takes a few weeks to do a peace time test launch (moving vehicles all the way from up to test site e.t.c e.t.c) but the timing couldn't be more perfect to develop good feelings in awam for military after recent fiasco.

While US drone strikes have started again in AFG (not that I have any love for Taliban).

All things moving in sync taking us back to zardari days.

If there is a ship or plane in the area there is a risk it will be hit by the missile or its parts.
PDF scum were mocking it as same ole same ole 280 km. so I wanted to know how come an under 280 km missile is posing danger to shipping at between 1800 and 3000km?

Last edited:
Hypersonic Glide Vehicle.

A nuclear submarine launched HGV would make Pakistan invincible... Think about it
I think Shaheen 1A already have some kind of maneuvering/HGV on it, but we don't have conventional submarine to launch HGV capable BMs.... long way to go brother

I think Shaheen 1A already have some kind of maneuvering/HGV on it, but we don't have conventional submarine to launch HGV capable BMs.... long way to go brother
Shaheen 1A is MARV'd and has pinpoint accuracy. It doesn't exactly glide, but it can move while it re enters the atmosphere.

Let's see if the Chinese are willing to cooperate with us on the Type 94/96.

At what altitude? What about nuclear cruise missiles launched from ships?
Arrow 3 can intercept ballistic missiles at altitudes of 100 km. Depends on where the ship launches it from. In general cruise missiles are harder to intercept. Cruise missiles can fly very low to avoid radar detection. The radar could detect it, but given its small size it would be hard for the defense system to recognize it as a threat because it has a small radar cross selection.

main-qimg-0bd433a72e434249753d147f963dd273-pjlq

If Pakistan could develop a missile similiar to North Korea's hypersonic missile Hwasong 8. Israel would have very little chance to intercept it, if dozen of them are fired.

Shaheen 1A is MARV'd and has pinpoint accuracy. It doesn't exactly glide, but it can move while it re enters the atmosphere.

Let's see if the Chinese are willing to cooperate with us on the Type 94/96.

No, China will not give us Type 94/96 tech, its Chinese strategic tech, no chance that we will get Chinese Type 94/96:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom