What's new

Pakistan Leapfrog India in ICC Test Rankings

I think they have started match fixing once again. I hope ICC will give life ban to some of their players.

I think they have started match fixing once again. I hope ICC will give life ban to some of their players.

We always fix the match. This match was fixed to start on Oct 30. :haha:

Pakistan's triumph against Australia in the Dubai Test ensured that the team will take fifth spot - pushing India down to sixth in International Cricket Council's Test rankings.

Dubai: India are all set to drop a rung to sixth in the ICC Test rankings, replaced by arch-rivals Pakistan in the fifth position after Misbah-ul-Haq's men took a 1-0 lead in the ongoing series against Australia here.

"Pakistan's victory in the Dubai Test has not only ensured that it will move ahead of India in fifth position irrespective of how the Abu Dhabi Test ends, it has dashed Australia hopes of regaining the number-one Test ranking," the ICC said in a statement. (Also read: Misbah hails Pakistan's crushing win against Australia)

To move ahead of South Africa, Australia needed to win both the Tests. Now, their best series result can be a 1-1 draw, which will keep them in second position, three points behind South Africa.

In contrast, if Pakistan win the second Test, then they will leapfrog England, Sri Lanka and India into third position.

A 1-1 draw will mean they will finish in fifth place on 99 ratings points -- three ahead of India and two behind fourth-ranked Sri Lanka, while a drawn Test in Abu Dhabi will see Pakistan move to fourth place.

source: Pakistan Leapfrog India in ICC Test Rankings - Cricket News
I thought you will support your RAW masters.

I thought you will support your RAW masters.
9a6bc4f2aa1ae6c3c806f052c205d528.jpg

Younis Khan is the best Pakistani batsman ever. Most centuries by Pakistani, made us win the T20 world cup. Millions times better then that safarshi Misbah. Younis Khan should have stayed as captain.

Well, Muhammad Yousuf was not far either.

Last edited:
...chahe jitna bhi rank better karlo ......India se toh harna hi hain W.C. main.....
clear.png

yes but in the history of cricket between the two head to head pakistan is number 1

thats the only way they can keep us down, our best players always got banned recent example Ajmal.

Hopefully Pakistan will win this 2nd test, and be 3rd ranked.:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom