What's new

Pakistan lifts sanctions on Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, consider the fact that the Iranian leadership is now deliberately recruiting Shia terrorists from Pakistan to fight their wars in Syria....and this too AFTER Pakistan has said no to the Saudis in Yemen, and the Turks/Saudis in Syria. Can you imagine the consequences if these hardened terrorists are allowed back into Pakistan? Do you think the Iranian leadership hasn't considered this?

And when sizeable number of Pakistani shia militants are caught it will encourage the Saudis to launch their own proxy programms and they can recruit a hell lot of man power than Iranians on the grounds of sectarian sympathy and wealth...and then these shia will run afoul crying persecution and target killing..the rise of anti-shia millitants in pakistan particularly in Karachi and Jhang were the reaction of Shia own annoying activities like processions and blocking of streets as well as forced hostage of entire country media...

Let assume that pakistan still keep sanction on iran as pakistan says, what difference it makes to Iran ?
Its just hurt our local population and small merchant in east of Iran

Post no 2 comes first i think and 9 likes on it tells the story of insult dear.. don't be a hypocrite. believe me if any Pakistani did such in Iranian section every one of you would have gone berserk.. Stay on topic..

Post from 2 to 7 were all having a bit of fun, and you saw no insults aimed at each other. But then certain posters came in and started trolling.

Why cant Iran have good relations with both Pak & India?
We maintain good relation with US and Russia at the same time.....its good for our country.
You shouldnt force Iran to end its brotherly relationship with us just bcuz you dont like us.
Iranians never expects Pakistanis to leave the Saudis but expects it to maintain a neutral perspective as far as the Saudi-Iran conflict is considered.

Iran shares a border directly with Pakistan and It is iran which has funded terrorist proxies in Pakistan..even right now Iran is recruiting Pakistan man power to fight their wars in Yemen and Syria..

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria| Reuters

Iran funding recruitment of Pakistani Shias to battle the Islamic State

This is not only an indirect funding and training of terrorism but also....an act of war...and Iran should be taken to ICC over this!

Last edited:
Who are we to remove sanctions when we are living on aid of US, China and Saudis ?
Going by your example then US is the world largest beggar with 17 Trillion in debt..

Iran shares a border directly with Pakistan and It is iran which has funded terrorist proxies in Pakistan..even right now Iran is recruiting Pakistan man power to fight their wars in Yemen and Syria..

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria| Reuters

Iran funding recruitment of Pakistani Shias to battle the Islamic State

This is not only an indirect funding and training of terrorism but also....an act of war...and Iran should be taken to ICC over this!
Like you have your concerns simillarly Iran has her concerns...Jundullah terrorist organization which is allegedly based in Balochistan is accused of harboring terrorists against the Shias of Iran
I wont go further into this bcuz i dont have much idea on the Iran-Pak relationship
My post was however against that posters comment who was against Iran-India relarionship

Chill out guys, wtf is wrong with some people here. Pakistan lifted them in accordance with rest of the world, Stop this immature Pakistan & Iran bashing, seriously you guys need to grow up. Both countries don't have any territorial dispute with each other, there is no need to insult each other. Improvement in economic & defence relations should be welcomed, Pakistan needs to cooperate with Iran to stop IS in Afghanistan.

Guys this news is funny indeed and the foreign ministery of our brothers in Pakistan wanted to tease us a little but this give no one the right to troll

@Iranian-members : i think its enough for now

@Pakistani-members: we're brothers, chill out.

@sombozo and @libertycall you guys can join the jihadis in syria and stop the obsession with Iran

Chill out guys, wtf is wrong with some people here. Pakistan lifted them in accordance with rest of the world, Stop this immature Pakistan & Iran bashing, seriously you guys need to grow up. Both countries don't have any territorial dispute with each other, there is no need to insult each other. Improvement in economic & defence relations should be welcomed, Pakistan needs to cooperate with Iran to stop IS in Afghanistan.
God bless you

images.png

Bro, consider the fact that the Iranian leadership is now deliberately recruiting Shia terrorists from Pakistan to fight their wars in Syria....and this too AFTER Pakistan has said no to the Saudis in Yemen, and the Turks/Saudis in Syria. Can you imagine the consequences if these hardened terrorists are allowed back into Pakistan? Do you think the Iranian leadership hasn't considered this?

There are things that I cannot discuss on this forum, though I am not obliged to any agency or any group or any political party yet I do feel concern on issues when my Country's sovereignty is on stake. You said that Iranians leadership is deliberately recruiting Shia terrorists? Yes I agree with you, and does Pakistan's Military leadership knows about it? I cannot say anything because what I said in my earlier statement you can make a conclusive gesture out of it. Do you know that Saudis are also recruiting Pakistanis for their war in Syria? Do you know that ISIS is receiving funds not only from Western Powers including Israel but from Saudi Arabia too? Do you know that Pakistan's Military leadership has had an extreme concerns regarding Saudis fighting against Assad's regime? Why I can't explain it in here. And that's why Pakistan said No to Saudis request against Houthis in Yemen and against Assad in Syria. I am completely aware of the consequences if these terrorists do come back to Pakistan, but the People who you consider terrorists are the freedom fighters for many. Let me explain you in simple words, for an instance if we believe Pakistan's Military knew that if Assad's regime ends it means Saudi Arabia and the entire gulf is on the list. But to convince Saudis on this theory was not an easy task due to their short temperament and and exclusive hard-hearten egoistic attitude. I hope you would understand what I am trying to explain in here.

Regarding Saudi, they funded jihadi groups in Pakistan as part of the Pakistani governments policy of making life difficult for the Soviet occupation in Afghanistan.

Come on bro, do you know who was a major player behind overthrowing Afghan Taliban's rule? Saudi Arabia. How and why needs another day to explain.

The Saudis did not fund any militant groups in Pakistan attacking Shia until the Iranians funded trained and armed 'Tehreek-i-Jafria' and it killed the leader of one of Pakistan's main Sunni groups--a man who was regarded by Shaykh Bin Baz as his favorite student.

Bro Lashkare Jhangvi was receiving funds from Saudi Arabia.

Night and day all we hear from the sectarians in Pakistan is that Zia was anti-Shia. I am no fan of Zia but this is a lie. The Saudis told Zia they didn't want Pakistani Shia soldiers on Saudi soil; Zia refused. Zia secretly supplied the Ayatollahs with radar systems parts. He let them use Karachi to trade when they were sanctioned....there is so much that Zia did for the Ayatollahs even when helping them would likely have caused Pakistan problems with allies and the international community...and what has been the result? they insult Zia on sectarian grounds.

Don't always believe what you hear and don't hear what you always believe, but research on your own. What Zia did Musharaf did the same and that was they both worked hard to save Pakistan's nuclear assets. I never knew Zia personally so I cannot say anything about his character, but what I have studied and researched about him and about the era in which he was active is that he done a great job. I think he was one of a kind a true soldier and a gift from God for the survival of Pakistan.

The fact is that Iran has a leadership which is fanatically minded. It perceives everything through the prism of sect. And until Pakistanis acknowledge that fact, then Pakistan will never understand Iranian foreign policy, and how it affects Pakistan.

Bro don't take personally, believe me as I said do not always believe what you hear, I have heard a lot about Iran and most of it was when I was living in Pakistan, if for an instance we do believe on all the horrible news that we hear regarding Iran and its policies, than we are obliged to ask this question to ourselves. How much damage did Iran literary made to our society? Was it Iran who brought the culture of Kalashnikov? Was it Iran who taught our Phonetics to be Phonetics? How was Iran training all these TPP People? was it really Iran? is it Iran who is responsible for the creation of all these extremists groups in Pakistan who happens to be the followers of the strict Sunni sect called Wahhabism. Did ever Iran tried to attack us? Did every Iran tried to threatened us or bullied us as rest of our neighbors and allays did. Did ever Iran sealed her border? Why was Iran supplying her fuel to the entire Baluchistan region on an extremely low price?

As I said my brother, you need to sit down with these People if you want to hate them, meet them than hate them. Don't hate them before meeting them. And if you have met one or two and your experience wasn't that good, than do not start hating the entire Nation. I know you do not like their Supreme Commanders as they might not fit in your gentlemen's criteria. But tell me brother are they worse than Zardari? Are they literary worse than Nawaz Sharif or any other crook that we have as a Politician in our Country.

And do you know I literary respect their Supreme commander, you know what because they have stood firm against the world two most egoistic Nations i-e US and Israel for nearly 4 decades and faced an extreme sanctions from all over the world. But they never left their Nation to starve, and they have had always taught them one lesson, the lesson of dignity. I believe they are without a doubt a dignified Nation, and they have earned it.

Go on try to teach dignity lesson to our Nation good luck with that.

Like you have your concerns simillarly Iran has her concerns...Jundullah terrorist organization which is allegedly based in Balochistan is accused of harboring terrorists against the Shias of Iran
I wont go further into this bcuz i dont have much idea on the Iran-Pak relationship
My post was however against that posters comment who was against Iran-India relarionship

Well buddy you should not come from across the border and poke nose..into something you do not know..Jundullah is an equally designated terror group from both side and Pakistan was instrumental in capturing Jundullah terrorist and handing them to Iran....Pakistan did not train Sunni baloch separatist in Iran despite having the means and Arab funding to do so...

If U insult... You will get insult !

Man, if Iranians actually lived by such logic. Bark about massacring the Jews and destroying Israel/the US/SA all day long and when they receive threats in response, can only respond with moans and cries of international conspiracy.

Well buddy you should not come from across the border and poke nose..into something you do not know..Jundullah is an equally designated terror group from both side and Pakistan was instrumental in capturing Jundullah terrorist and handing them to Iran....Pakistan did not train Sunni baloch separatist in Iran despite having the means and Arab funding to do so...
Sorry,i didnt get ur previous point
You in your earlier post alleged Iran of recruiting Shias by funding them?
Isnt Saudi doing the same with Sunnis in Pak spreading Wahabism?So going by that logic...why are you against Iran only??
Pardon me if i am wrong here

Man my Iranian ex didnt hate me, well she did after the breakup.

At Iranian bros, feels bad man. Dont know why you guys hate us :(

Man, if Iranians actually lived by such logic. Bark about massacring the Jews and destroying Israel/the US/SA all day long and when they receive threats in response, can only respond with moans and cries of international conspiracy.
Well sweetheart you're the last one on earth to talk like liberals. I think you guys have the least liberal society in the world.
Its not our problem that you don't even have the balls to question authenticity of Holocaust. Its not our problem that you cannot and will not stand up for yourselves on international arena. Is it?

No one here talks about destroying anyone. We just say that if anyone has the balls to pull the trigger against Iran, we'll F them up. Thats it.

Again, you are absolutely in no position to mock our dignity simply cause you don't have the WILL to defend yours.

Tai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom