What's new

Pakistan media - traitors?

I think they should have made strict policy regarding media ,they will definitely cry but make sure that they follow those guidelines otherwise very very heavy fines.

few suggestion i think our government should implemtn on our media are :

They should not spread choas in the nation.
They should highlight the bright side of the things.
They should not give 24/7/365 depressing news there is much more in this country.
They should act as awami court for politicians .
They should bring the culprits on the spotlight.

now days media is showing about balochistan and critisizing pak army.....did they ever show the problem of kashmir.how innocent are killing...they are ..puppets of Raw,Mossad,CIA

is puppet media ko azad karne me sab se bara hath musharraf or shiekh rashid ka tha

Media shows the truth cant digest than switch the channel , very silly propaganda video

Media shows the truth cant digest than switch the channel , very silly propaganda video

i think u dont see the whole video u just start critisizing... indian media never show the sepreatist movement in india because indian goverment dont want.....but pakistani media show falls thatl whole balochistan hate pakistan ...but the truth is only 2 percent of stupid brainless people in balochistan is against pakistan on international propaganda..... dont close ur eyes folk

Media is totally stupid & can do anything to increase ratings & unfortunetely Pakistani common man is brainless & idiots who just like to see this kinda sh!t abt own country

2yycsj8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom