What's new

Pakistan 'must be taught a lesson' with another war | Uddhav Thackeray.

Ahaha..You can't just get over that argument can you?

Again for you anyone who states reality about pakistan is a warmonger. Funny logic.

Na me mate. Not so fast on this one. Your presence on every Anti - Pak / War initiation thread proves something. lol

My dear Pakistani brother please don't take him seriously like his dad he wants to be good entertainer .
Joker wants to show some balls to marathi manos they are more concern about the food then war.

Shiv sena and thakre are spent force now and thread is seeing some very heated replies :)

Na me mate. Not so fast on this one. Your presence on every Anti - Pak / War initiation thread proves something. lol

So you are keeping a close watch on my comments?

Dude i am getting tired of repeating myself.

So let me make it clear. You find truth in your arguments and i find in mine.

So lets drop calling each other names and debate with logic.

Ahaha..You can't just get over that argument can you?

Again for you anyone who states reality about pakistan is a warmonger. Funny logic.

Dude look at mirror.

I don't have to name but you know what kind of think tank and elites you have on this forum. You would find enough on you side.

And what my fellow countrymen said is right and truth hurts. Pakistan is disintegrating slowly but surely.

Next stop Isloooo.

Next stop .............. Isloo. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I have to admit Islamabad is a beautiful city and attracts you a lot.

Hasn't happened in the last 66 years and I can assure you it is not as easy as you think.

blah! blah! blah! will teach Pakistan ...... blah! blah! blah!

Just stop talking from your behind and for God sake do it already.

We are so bored of you guys just giving idle threats and nothing more.

Yawn!!!!!

:butcher:

Next stop .............. Isloo. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I have to admit Islamabad is a beautiful city and attracts you a lot.

Hasn't happened in the last 66 years and I can assure you it is not as easy as you think.

Why bother to reply then? Is it causing you trouble that International powers are looking at Islooo the same way they look at Karachi.

You don't have to laugh so much for it only makes your argument less credible.

Sure does. Slowly Isloo will take place of Karachi in news headlines.

blah! blah! blah! will teach Pakistan ...... blah! blah! blah!

Just stop talking from your behind and for God sake do it already.

We are so bored of you guys just giving idle threats and nothing more.

Yawn!!!!!

:butcher:
You can't tackle TTP cavemen and claim to take on Indian army. Hypocrites.

Why bother to reply then? Is it causing you trouble that International powers are looking at Islooo the same way they look at Karachi.

You don't have to laugh so much for it only makes your argument less credible.

Sure does. Slowly Isloo will take place of Karachi in news headlines.

I reply because I, as a Pakistani, don't like you talking all about annihilating Pakistan. YOU GET IT? It is not a war forum. All you come with is a line or two to abolish Pakistan. Go ask your government why didn't they do it before if it is too easy. What logic do you have in your argument when you say 'Next Step is Isloo'? I didn't talk any logic with you because I understand your motive behind these posts. You say I have to admit that India will sweep Pakistan. I just can't. In the same way you will never believe that any other country could sweep India.

Wars are not won by Equipment my friend. US didn't win war from Taliban and you think India will win a war from Pak this easy? Give me logical steps of how you will do it and I will give a logical answer. I

Pakistan always eyed full Kashmir, so from this line only you can tell who won and who lost. :)
Except 1971 in all the wars you tried to liberated Kashmir and failed miserably. :)

I hope I cleared your facts.
Actually I don't like Incomplete facts.:D
In first two UN Ceasefire and in 1999 it was baldy's fault.

Actually I don't like Incomplete facts.:D
In first two UN Ceasefire and in 1999 it was baldy's fault.
How come Pakistan's casualties were more than India? :D

Ceasefire doesn't means loosing. It means we stopped the fight where we wanted, we've access to Kashmir's river system and resources lol. Again you can see who won. :)

So much comedy in one thread. Calm down people...

This is what Pakistan and India are like:
lol

Back
Top Bottom