What's new

Pakistan 'must be taught a lesson' with another war | Uddhav Thackeray.

An utterly insane statement but nothing better that we expect . A fourth war is a recipe for a nuclear holocaust with no winners , not sure why anyone would wish for it .

We need people like him in India.

I reply because I, as a Pakistani, don't like you talking all about annihilating Pakistan. YOU GET IT? It is not a war forum. All you come with is a line or two to abolish Pakistan. Go ask your government why didn't they do it before if it is too easy. What logic do you have in your argument when you say 'Next Step is Isloo'? I didn't talk any logic with you because I understand your motive behind these posts. You say I have to admit that India will sweep Pakistan. I just can't. In the same way you will never believe that any other country could sweep India.

Wars are not won by Equipment my friend. US didn't win war from Taliban and you think India will win a war from Pak this easy? Give me logical steps of how you will do it and I will give a logical answer. I

And do you even care to look at what some of your countrymen have to say about India? Just look at some post on this thread itself. See i don't mean to offend you at all. As stated before to you yes i agree the lingo used can be a bit offensive so if you don't want me to use words like ' annihilation' i won't. But then different words don't change the reality.

Why do you feel offended? If you believe Isloo is safe and would be safe then my comments shouldn't be a concern to you. I am only stating what i see with my own eyes.

Dear, you saying war is not all about weapons and bombs is very true and i too share the same sentiment as i said delay is in our best interest as pakistanis are eating up pakistan themselves. So why do we need to go to war with you?

You inherit the concept of proxy war, you disguise your armymen as jihadis in Kargil, you inherit the policy of bleeding India with thousand cuts and when the same comes to haunt you- you go out all guns blazing and blame India, even though most of your problems are self made.

Not only India is playing the dirty game which you began - even US is eager to step in. This is reality.

Ain't reality the best logic?

So @RescueRanger Bhai how soon can you teach us some Self-Defense in case of War ? :what:

Kiyaa 2-4 days ka Crash Course chaleiii gaa ? :unsure:

I mean @chauvunist tou waisee hiii Pukhtoon haii which means yeh tou paidaa hiii hovaa thaaa as our Pakistani Warrior Wrror ! 8-)

Then we've got @Secur - Adnan Sami x 5 lagtaa haiii tou maybe he'd neutralize the enemy just by sitting on them ! :o:

Which leaves me ! But I can't fight ! :(

Then we've got @Secur - Adnan Sami x 5 lagtaa haiii tou maybe he'd neutralize the enemy just by sitting on them ! :o:

secur isn't even close to fat
OT: war mongering ; never good in my books

secur isn't even close to fat
OT: war mongering ; never good in my books

I dunno when I saw him last time we went out to eat !

So the way things panned out were that I offered @Secur a ride to the place & when he sat in my car - that side suddenly croaked & groaned till I swear I heard a shriek from the car's suspension !

Then at Dinner - He ate an entire Daiggg of Chicken Karahi with around 12 Naans !

I was so proud to call him my brother then..in fact I went all teary eyed ! :cray:

For some idiots on either side of border war is like having peanuts. But when it comes to chew bullets they can't lick lollies.
Better for these warrior to stay home and talk shit.

Hey men, why dont you try to fix your issues diplomatically?:what: Why go on a war?:confused:
Sharif e momin started it. We were still basking ourselves in amaan ka tamasha. Now elections are getting everyone all riled up. No one needs to teach a kid who himself taught themself to be unique in their own brain. These thakre type are just crawling around empty chest thumping, gloating over BJP who wouldn't even give a 2 sheits about these war mongers once they come in power in centre.

And do you even care to look at what some of your countrymen have to say about India? Just look at some post on this thread itself. See i don't mean to offend you at all. As stated before to you yes i agree the lingo used can be a bit offensive so if you don't want me to use words like ' annihilation' i won't. But then different words don't change the reality.

Why do you feel offended? If you believe Isloo is safe and would be safe then my comments shouldn't be a concern to you. I am only stating what i see with my own eyes.

Dear, you saying war is not all about weapons and bombs is very true and i too share the same sentiment as i said delay is in our best interest as pakistanis are eating up pakistan themselves. So why do we need to go to war with you?

You inherit the concept of proxy war, you disguise your armymen as jihadis in Kargil, you inherit the policy of bleeding India with thousand cuts and when the same comes to haunt you- you go out all guns blazing and blame India, even though most of your problems are self made.

Not only India is playing the dirty game which you began - even US is eager to step in. This is reality.

Ain't reality the best logic?

I wanted an answer on how will your next step be Islamabad. Lets see it in SWOT. You only covered the O (opportunities) part, which Pakistan's internal situation has given India. Also talk about SWTs for a fair reply.

I don't want to bleed any country and neither I did demonstrate any intention of doing so. Just don't talk generally. Be specific here please. I didn't say we will annihilate any country. You said something about Islamabad. I am interested in knowing how you will do it.

Pakistan is a warmongering nation. I think from India he is the only contender. :p

So @RescueRanger Bhai how soon can you teach us some Self-Defense in case of War ? :what:

Kiyaa 2-4 days ka Crash Course chaleiii gaa ? :unsure:

I mean @chauvunist tou waisee hiii Pukhtoon haii which means yeh tou paidaa hiii hovaa thaaa as our Pakistani Warrior Wrror ! 8-)

Sir allah nah karey it comes to that, should it ever do don't worry i will teach you life saving skills first, life taking ones later. Do now harm, Do KNOW HARM! :P

Back
Top Bottom