What's new

Pakistan must take Bangladesh head on.

i never did
i am talking about the whackings from uncle sam
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

once you learn something about india you can start writing

Thats the point you dont need to learn anything about india.. its wrost and lowest of enemy.

bangalis are not bad people trust me.i have bangali friends.they still love pakistan.but india is a reality that cant be changed.but what we need to do is show them love.hasina is most hated pm so far. so no worries.unlike afghnistan bangladesh is not anty pakistan.but there sell out gov. only. pak bangali bhai bhai

@Horus @Irfan Baloch
can we malfunction her plane during maintenance when teh plane is coming back via Pakistan? tehn teh plane has to make emergency landing in Pakistan as only option.

no
why should we? in a way her anti Pakistani rhetoric keeps her country safe from Indian subversion. India is pleased so it keeps its attention away from it.

What does the ordinary people in BD think about Pakistan? Do they hate Pakistan more than India?

The only way for Pakistan to take good and lasting measures against the government of BD is to use the powerful tool of propaganda to influence broad masses in BD.

You need Bengali-language TV and radio stations, (online) newspaper and scholarships for BD students. Another idea is to establish several (political) foundations in BD. And don't forget to hack government members electronic devices to unveil their unethical behavior, ideas, videos, chats etc. :P
Bangladeshi people are just fine. their misgivings should be against our rulers of united Pakistan ... not the current generation that has no role or say in their past misery.
Bangladeshis are kind, friendly , pleasant and hard working bunch and I like them . despite all the Indian propaganda and Hasina's political reprisals against opposition... there are some very respectable Bangladeshi members here

I am sure they will see that Hasina's current animosity towards Pakistan is misplaced and illogical. if they cant move on then we pray for them they were our former part and sacrificed together for independence in 1947 we cant wish them ill.

I think we have had enough with Haseena-Modi nexus, it is now posing a credible challenge for Pakistan. How do you think Pakistan should respond to Haseena's outright 'moronic' attitude towards Pakistan?.

She is using name of Pakistan to just flush her enemies. May it be JI, BNP etc etc, whoever is in her way, is being treated as a traitor and a war criminal. Frankly speaking the pace with which she is moving, she is digging her own grave for herself and her party. All those whom she is targeting are bound to retaliate and right now we are just seeing small trailers of that but when they all will retaliate in full force then we all wud be only silent spectators as no one will be able to save Bangladesh from worst bloodshed of all time. In my view let her carry on her agenda and let just wait and see as soon she ll be facing the wall so then what for her?

No, those beharis should be brought back because you don't leave your people behind who had supported and fought with PA for Pakistan those are Pakistanis behind enemy lines, they deserve to be repatriated.

How you will feel if you have sacrificed all for country and country dumped you in enemy territory in hand of enemy who hate you?

You are jumping in ever internal matter of Pakistan and supporting our enemy and now telling us not to bring you into it. Hypocrisy at it's best.
Like I said one person doesn't represent all of us. Just like how a terrorist doesn't represent all Muslims... open your mind up a bit yeah.

Thanks it was just misunderstand I am immature kid so I get angry impulsive sometimes plz forgive

Yes do you agree with me or not
I think you've gone nuts. Something terribly wrong was done to you that you want sick revenge.

Like I said one person doesn't represent all of us. Just like how a terrorist doesn't represent all Muslims... open your mind up a bit yeah.

I think you've gone nuts. Something terribly wrong was done to you that you want sick revenge.

Your government is not elected by one person, it is representation of majority vote by people of Bangladesh, now open your eyes and mind.

My theroy is that after conquering afghanistan, Soviets would have gone for both wings of Pakistan. Mujeeb was there men and there was a strong communist parties in India too.. So Soviets wd hv taken fertile land of Punjab and Bengal both. With such Launching Cities Soviets could hv claimed South east Asia. Remember, Malasiya defeated Communists wings in 1968 through a war

soviet was created by usa.

WE ARE NOW AT THE MERCY OF ALMIGHTY,AGAINST THE BRUTAL FORCES, INVOLVE CHINA AND YOUR # 1 AGENCY, THE REST LEAVE FOR THE BANGLADESHIS FOR MOPPING UP.

Your government is not elected by one person, it is representation of majority vote by people of Bangladesh, now open your eyes and mind.
well yeah back in 2008 people wanted change for the better. no election since then was held and that last phony election... none of us are a big fan of

well yeah back in 2008 people wanted change for the better. no election since then was there. and that last phony election... none of us are a big fan of

World don't care about phony or fair elections it looks at the result, no one cares what Bangladeshi people thinks, feels and elects, because world is not interested in Bangladesh and India knows that and they use it in their favor.

What a joke, they are the most irrelevant country for Pakistanis.

you have used bangladesh in the past to finance insurgent groups in NE India
pakistan's reaction to execution of alleged war criminals is subdued

no one cares what Bangladeshi people thinks, feels and elects, because world is not interested in Bangladesh
And just like that nobody cares about what Pakistanis think, feels and the world isn't interested in Pakistan either other than how to stop Pakistanis troll bombing people of the world in the name of Islam. Hence the discussion of the thread is over.

And just like that nobody cares about what Pakistanis think, feels and the world isn't interested in Pakistan either other than how to stop Pakistanis troll bombing people of the world in the name of Islam. Hence the discussion of the thread is over.

Wake up kid, you are dreaming :D

Pakistan is on one of most important strategic locations of world and that is Why China, KSA, Iran, Kuwait, UK, UAE already investing in it.

Another Pakistani obsessed with "balls" and "dicks". 90,000 mighty Pakistani soldiers were busy playing with their "balls" when 90,000 surrendered. Please note the figure 90,000!!!!. Thes wards should have used LET,JUD,JEM terrorists because they are the ones who have shown that they have "balls". Play with Chinese "balls" they may protect you.
Have I quoted you certified chutiya,I am obsessed with whatever,it's none of your business...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom