What's new

Pakistan must take Bangladesh head on.

India has not running Bangladesh. Awami League is. Whether you like it or not Awami league has a core support base like the BNP. India is working with Bangladesh on river water sharing, flood control and other economic projects. creating violence in NE India serves no purpose for anyone.

Those are typical indian rubbish talk and belongs trash can.

Pakistan should take Bangladesh head on!!!!!!! What is this joke?

Can we send the jamaati pigs on a frontal assault. Would Indians allow these scum bags to cross the whole of India and confront Bangladesh or may be they can swim around India. :D:D:D

Please avoid passing such excellent options to jamatis. You never know what their potential is and we dont want to over load our navy anymore.

if I am a shareholder I am not complaining about a stock market bubble

as far as the CPEC goes it seems a hodge podge of a project with a naval base in Gwadar for China
I do not see CPEC bringing any short term benefits to Pakistan

Pakistan must be doing something right to find itself at the top in terns of returns . It is doing better than your's let alone Dhaka Stock Exchange .

http://qz.com/728382/move-over-india-pakistan-is-the-hottest-equity-market-in-south-asia/

The BRICS grouping is passe and the top emerging markets are losing sheen. Brexit has battered stocks world over and currencies across economies are weakening.In times like these, guess what’s working for the global equity markets? Pakistan.The south Asian nation, mostly in the news for terrorism and political violence, has beaten major Asian economies this year in stock market performance. In 2016, Pakistan’s benchmark equity index, the KSE 100, has been one of Asia’s best performing. In fact, it is the fifth-best performing stock index globally. Bloomberg even referred to Pakistan as an Asian “tiger,” in a report.

kse-100-jul-2016.png

What’s attracting investors?
Investment in infrastructure, coupled with aggressive government spending, is making Pakistani markets attractive to investors. Further stability in politics will only help.

“PSX (Pakistan Stock Exchange) is far ahead (compared to peers) in terms various performance indicators—valuations, dividend yield, corporate profitability—and has traditionally been traded at a discount to regional and emerging markets. This discount was attributable to lower growth trajectory and higher political and security risk,” said Zafar Masud, a member of the monetary policy committee and a member of the board of directors at the State Bank of Pakistan.

As for CPEC its a long term project . It is not intended for 5-10 years . We are going to be reaping benefits for decades to come . Am just glad government has come to its senses and initiated it as soon as possible .

Those are typical indian rubbish talk and belongs trash can.

you do not like reality
i cannot help you

Pakistan must be doing something right to find itself at the top in terns of returns . It is doing better than your's let alone Dhaka Stock Exchange .

http://qz.com/728382/move-over-india-pakistan-is-the-hottest-equity-market-in-south-asia/

The BRICS grouping is passe and the top emerging markets are losing sheen. Brexit has battered stocks world over and currencies across economies are weakening.In times like these, guess what’s working for the global equity markets? Pakistan.The south Asian nation, mostly in the news for terrorism and political violence, has beaten major Asian economies this year in stock market performance. In 2016, Pakistan’s benchmark equity index, the KSE 100, has been one of Asia’s best performing. In fact, it is the fifth-best performing stock index globally. Bloomberg even referred to Pakistan as an Asian “tiger,” in a report.

You are comparing a 9 month performance and using it as a benchmark for the future

Please avoid passing such excellent options to jamatis. You never know what their potential is and we dont want to over load our navy anymore.

Paint the portrait of Haseena Wajid on every vessel of your Navy and Jamaatis would swim from a safe distance.:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

They fear this woman.

I think we have had enough with Haseena-Modi nexus, it is now posing a credible challenge for Pakistan. How do you think Pakistan should respond to Haseena's outright 'moronic' attitude towards Pakistan?.

and they've had enough with Pakistan jihadi nexus. How do you think they should respond?

Still, if your ppl are against the BAL regime, you will have to do it on your own.
Public coming on the streets is true power.

We are suffering from the same draconian law dilemma.
Did you even know that people had fought against the RAWAMY-Dalals AKA Indian stooges more intensely than they did in 71s but just because they were armless and didn't have outside's active-arm support, didn't succeed to stop the farcical election in 2014?

For new opportunist living in comfort zone, like yourself - sure Hasina is all good while it does not effect our life. But for people from rest of Bangladesh who does not live in few KM of elite comfort zone, life is much different and grasping for change by any means. They just need spark or leadership. Hasina-KZ comparison does not fall in context of this discussion and shows your immaturity in broad base thinking.

Neo opportunist? I get nothing from Hasina. I care about my country and I have no better alternative. I do not need to be taught by you who has a linear approach to every question asked. Ask yourself a question That How many of the BD members take you seriously after spending half a decade in this place?

Who is out of his comfort zone? No one Except Jamatis and BNPs. a Bus driver is in comfort zone when a Bus runs on street without the risk being lighted by fire.

you do not like reality
i cannot help you

You are comparing a 9 month performance and using it as a benchmark for the future
LOL @ concocted reality. Do you even want to know the source of large RAWAMY funds for Lathi-Boita (that has caused SHOCK & AWE to swing the entire political outlook to let dalal to grab the power) in Hasina, Awlad and SK-Selim's AC hasn't been revealed yet and cases have been quashed?

Neo opportunist? I get nothing from Hasina. I care about my country and I have no better alternative. I do not need to be taught by you who has a linear approach to every question asked. Ask yourself a question That How many of the BD members take you seriously after spending half a decade in this place?

Who is out of his comfort zone? No one Except Jamatis and BNPs. a Bus driver is in comfort zone when a Bus runs on street without the risk being lighted by fire.
You care about your arse, no? 180 Degree of polty shows your aukat, understand dalal? There are ways of handling odds without selling arse but you haven't opted that, so you would be in patriot's shyte list not otherwise. Hundreds of your ex-fellows are dying, getting abducted, languising in jail and you are defending your 180 degree polty here to make us believe that you care for the country?

You care about your arse, no? 180 Degree of polty shows your aukat, understand dalal? There are ways of handling odds without selling arse but you haven't opted that, so you would be in patriot's shyte list not otherwise. Hundreds of your ex-fellows are dying, getting abducted, languising in jail and you are defending your 180 degree polty here to make us believe that you care for the country?

I have had my fair share of ill fate too and all for incapable political opportunists flooding Tarek's Party. Enough. I am not supporting Hasina. I just reminded the fact that People prefer to live in peacefully and The Current condition of the country supports my claim. Your foul mouth doesn't change anything.

And regarding Polty what facilities could anonymous Kobiraaz get in a foreign forum by Supporting Hasina. I waste everyday here challenging Indians. Where As Trio of you, Idune and Zakir only attack own country that belittles my countrymen.

Last edited:
I have had my fair share of ill fate too and all for incapable political opportunists flooding Tarek's Party. Enough. I am not supporting Hasina. I just reminded the fact that People prefer to live in peacefully and The Current condition of the country supports my claim. Your foul mouth doesn't change anything.

And regarding Polty what facilities could anonymous Kobiraaz get in a foreign forum?
I haven't been able to attend my uncle's janaza, see my ailing mum, about to lose everything at BD but have I poltied 180 degree like U except recognizing death in my adopted foreign country? I have plenty of dalal friends and relatives that are actively wishing my death as unknown, unloved but have I given myself up to their demands? I have been beaten by thuggish police during Ershad's ousting time but patient has derived result but U haven't passed a small litmus test to see the bright sun-shine after long dark night, have U? UR calling of BNP as Tariq's opportunistic party is given but that shouldn't lead U to talk on behalf of dalal if U are a real patriot, do U? Have U heard how Mir Kasem or Nizami or Mujahid walked toward death-rope without compromising their integrities? U don't have to be equal to them to claim as caring person but a tit-bit would suffice but instead UR giving 180 degree polty and claiming to care, devoids all logics thus U are a Dalal by even liberal term.

Last edited:
Ask yourself a question That How many of the BD members take you seriously after spending half a decade in this place?
Do you think i give F*** if any BD member is entertained: looks like your understanding about context and purpose of the forum is much lower than i thought. This is not the place to make friend, go hang around FB for that purpose.

Do you think i give F*** if any BD member is entertained: looks like your understanding about context and purpose of the forum is much lower than i thought. This is not the place to make friend, go hang around FB for that purpose.

Entertained isn't the Issue. Letting your voice heard is the Issue. You will only get credibility if you become more objective.

Anyway While Indians Think that Bangladeshis support Hasina, That is why she is in power, I was trying to tell that Its because of the short term development people are being benign. In no way I was supporting anyone. Get it and move on.

Entertained isn't the Issue. Letting your voice heard is the Issue. You will only get credibility if you become more objective.

Anyway While Indians Think that Bangladeshis support Hasina, That is why she is in power, I was trying to tell that Its because of the short term development people are being benign. In no way I was supporting anyone. Get it and move on.
What short term development? Have U gone outside BD to see how neighbor countries are progressing? Be it Thailand, Vietnam or even Myanmar are attracting more FDIs than BD. Do U even know ABC of economy to claim that BD is developing? From GDP's growth to building Infra, everything is inflated, concocted in BD. There hasn't been any local bank loan at the end of BNP/JI's term then what has dalal done to borrow 25B U$$? By showing less figure of population, it's easy to sing growth's Paparazzi but effects can be seen in the ground, no? Thus 90% BDeshis are suffocating but U are boasting on short term growth after the looting of stock market, bank and imposing tax on mere TK 16,000 earners of P/M? What world do U live in?

Back
Top Bottom