What's new

Pakistan must take Bangladesh head on.

I think we have had enough with Haseena-Modi nexus, it is now posing a credible challenge for Pakistan. How do you think Pakistan should respond to Haseena's outright 'moronic' attitude towards Pakistan?.

Don't like Haseena's statements? Well, how about Pakistan stops meddling in Bangladesh's internal affairs to begin with?

BD are essentially irrelevant as they are tucked away behind India. Just decide to ignore them. Its like Nepal saying something against Pakistan, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

I think we have had enough with Haseena-Modi nexus, it is now posing a credible challenge for Pakistan. How do you think Pakistan should respond to Haseena's outright 'moronic' attitude towards Pakistan?.

Kion bhai Horus what happen in a sudden ???

I don't think we are veila enough to take on these Bangladeshi trolls.

I can understand your point because of their big mouth but what they can do but barking from the distance. Indeed if they try to do something at some place of importance like SC or something out of if they got some chance then we must retaliate in a way that they sh!t their pants. But for that we must show a mature attitude and totally ignore them as they are bitch!ng just to gain some attention so we must ignore them.

Don't like Haseena's statements? Well, how about Pakistan stops meddling in Bangladesh's internal affairs to begin with?

Someone finally speaks sense in these whole 15 pages. What you do with your politics internally is your concern and rightfully yours...what we do with us is ours. I am not a fan of Haseena but poking your nose in our business and making noise hundreds of miles away will not move a hair here, just like Haseena making noise here will affect nothing in Pakistan. It is as simple as that.

You can never clap with one hand. So if you dont like comments/responses from her, I would suggest to avoid passing pointless bills in your parliament that ultimately gets flushed down the toilet and nobody in BD gives a single hoot about it. You surely have better things to worry about.

Someone finally speaks sense in these whole 15 pages. What you do with your politics internally is your concern and rightfully yours...what we do with us is ours. I am not a fan of Haseena but poking your nose in our business and making noise hundreds of miles away will not move a hair here, just like Haseena making noise here will affect nothing in Pakistan. It is as simple as that.

You can never clap with one hand. So if you dont like comments/responses from her, I would suggest to avoid passing pointless bills in your parliament that ultimately gets flushed down the toilet and nobody in BD gives a single hoot about it. You surely have better things to worry about.

Bravo! Bravo! When are we going to see this kind of patriotism against indian interference in BD? BTW, what do you try to prove by stating that you are not a fan of Hasina?

Bravo! Bravo! When are we going to see this kind of patriotism against indian interference in BD? BTW, what do you try to prove by stating that you are not a fan of Hasina?

I am always against Indian interference in BD.. was before and will be. And if "proving" that requires me to act/call names like couple of particular scums do in BD section, then you will be hugely disappointed.

And I meant exactly what you have read, unless of course you are illiterate which I am sure you are not .

But the question is can they take Bangladesh head on ?????
as they are inferior to them in most of the human index (most important terrorism and its crackdown).

Pakistanis are inferior to Bangladeshis in all respects. How can they even dream of taking on Bangladesh head on? The entire premise is stupid.
Bangladesh is economically better than pakistan. Their indicators are better than pakistan. Their forecast is better, their society is more cohesive, they don't have a pronounced jihadist culture (yet) and they are focusing on their economy.
All these things put B'desh in front and the gap will only increase.

Hmm..
Please take us head on... and I mean economically and not through F16's and submarines. Both our countries would benefit.
For now, your challenge is to compete with Bangladesh in terms of overall export (Garments), Birth rate, Infant mortality, Women's rights, Power and Energy infrastructure, Reserves etc to name a few.

Bangladesh's challenge is to match Pakistan in GDP, Road and rail infrastructure.. etc.

I am always against Indian interference in BD.. was before and will be. And if "proving" that requires me to act/call names like couple of particular scums do in BD section, then you will be hugely disappointed.

And I meant exactly what you have read, unless of course you are illiterate which I am sure you are not .

Please show us proof that you are against indian interference as you have shown against so-called Pakistani interference. India is literally dictating every state policy in BD yet I don't remember reading any post from you pointing out and explaining how that is destabilizing BD. Only a sycophant of the indian puppet regime can remain silent about it and that's why I have serious doubts about your real intention when you claim that you are no fan of Hasina.

Please show us proof that you are against indian interference as you have shown against so-called Pakistani interference. India is literally dictating every state policy in BD yet I don't remember reading any post from you pointing out and explaining how that is destabilizing BD. Only a sycophant of the indian puppet regime can remain silent about it and that's why I have serious doubts about your real intention when you claim that you are no fan of Hasina.

Lol. Who are you anyway? Do you really think I give a penny-worth of hoot about your satisfaction or of your brigade? Its your problem if you have constipation from the inability to swallow my statements. If you think I am going to take the time to "prove" my intention to you, then you live in juvenile fantasy.

Still unsatisfied? 3 words - good for you.

Lol. Who are you anyway? Do you really think I give a penny-worth of hoot about your satisfaction or of your brigade? Its your problem if you have constipation from the inability to swallow my statements. If you think I am going to take the time to "prove" my intention to you, then you live in juvenile fantasy.
Still unsatisfied? 3 words - good for you.

Predictable response from a propagandist when he has no evidence to back up his lies!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom