What's new

Pakistan Navy has inducted the first squadron of drones

congratulations you solved my puzzle. you just announced an inducement of a flying object which just fell on your oil refinery! couldn't have waited for few more days ?

i knwo it is often no use trying to convince you Indians, specially at time when Pakistan have achieved success in any effort. the temperature at your side in uncontrollably hot. however, for your info, the drone that crashed in the oil refinery earlier today was a practice drone. routine training exercise. it was nothing serious.

as for helmets, you better get some just in case your DRDO finally dared to fly that LCA!

thanks but no thanks.

for my Pakistani friends, it relay is a remarkable achievement.
as i mentioned, this is as good as the Shadow that was the best being offered by US for $$. the American can take there shadow with them now!

UAV is carrying domestically built payload , santro where are you ??

As it is mentioned that Drone is 100% made in pakistan, it arises surprise that why pakistan lags behind in heli's . I mean drone technology is much complex. This drone looks good in aerodynamics but why is helicopter like this

The story is not clear and dots are missing.

wht the comparison you are doing
thats is normal thing becouse the drone is not made by civilian people
and the helly that you are refering is made by civialian people!

Last edited by a moderator:
all i wanna say is the timing of its induction was questionable. was there any study on how the same kind of drone dropped from the sky yesterday ? it was said to be a bird hit, that's just a sweep it under carpet kinda story?

Bird hits can bring down a F-22 , it has nothing to do with technological aspect of this Induction. Next time if you come up with a question not some idiotic half baked rhetoric.

what kind of bird hit the drone ? a frikkin albatross ? according to the pics i can see a exposed propeller, so even if a hawk hits it! it shouldn't make much difference, and in case of f22 first comes suction ducts then comes engine and later the exhaust so a lot to be damaged. don't forget the jet blades. in your case its just propellers.

This UAV has a speed of around 150kms/hr which is 41.66 meters/second , add the velocity of incoming object ie a bird , include the energy generated upon impact and you have a UAV coming down to earth , the propellers will crimp and UAV will be downed.

Total damage to the UAV itself & sensor payload can be avoided by carrying a parachute payload for emergency which will minimize the damage to the UAV in case of a bird hit.

The crashed one was probably some other UAV,.... Uqab -I has been used by PA since years in WOT and its newer version Uqab-II was inducted today by Pak Navy so how can a jet crash a day before its induction!!!

Pakistan make and exports dozens of times of UAVs and is workin on a UCAV!!

So chillax

The crashed one was probably some other UAV,.... Uqab -I has been used by PA since years in WOT and its newer version Uqab-II was inducted today by Pak Navy so how can a jet crash a day before its induction!!!

Pakistan make and exports dozens of times of UAVs and is workin on a UCAV!!

So chillax

What even if it was the same UAV. Bird hits aren't something new or unique in aviation history. The crashed UAV even it was a Uqab would be replaced in no time as it is our own product. We should be proud of what PN and our engineers have achieved with these UAV projects.

@Pakistan members

Stop feeding Bharati trolls. Please mods take a look on Bharati trolls in this thread.

many members from India and Pakistan come to these forums to learn and gain knowledge. Unfortunately, I find some totally devoid of any knowledge or desire to learn something new. Looks like they are members of some "pissing Brigates" whose sole purpose is to start a pissing contest.

I will specially request these members to show some maturity and level of their knowledge.

Between the two countries, IAF has suffered the most due to bird strikes. According to International bird strike committee, aircraft losses to IAF due to the bird strikes has been very substantial. It mentions that just 15 crashes were caused by a single spiecies Indian White-backed Vulture.

From 1950 to 1999, India has 19 confirmed losses of Jaguars, Mrage-2000, Migs, SUs and many others aircrafts. During the same time, Pakistan has lost 4 which include B-57, F-16A, F-7, and a Mirage-III.

These figures are upto 1999 only and numbers have swelled since. Also, I may mention here that small UAVs are far more prone to large bird attackes. Birds may strike them because they think that it is another bird ready for their next meal.

So kindly refrain from these idiotic contests and show your maturity.

with due respect to your think tank title i ask you one question, was this induction date right ?
. and more over Indian planes which went down were jets not open propeller crafts.

Whats wrong with the induction date?....it was not a test flight...

with due respect to your think tank title i ask you one question, was this induction date right ?
. and more over Indian planes which went down were jets not open propeller crafts.

No Bhai! I do not consider myself a Think Tank. I am just a student striving to learn more.

In answer to your question, bird strikes are not limited to jets. many aircrafts with open propeller have been victims of bird strikes.Some Examples include Spanish Air Force DO-27, British Chip M, and Harward, American Hawkeyes E-2B and E-2C and many countless others. Even India lost one of its helicopter to bird strike. Additionally, there have been countless others incidents on the civilian side that we do not hear about much.

UAV are far more vulnerable because of their size and the operation at lower elevations.

I find no significance about the induction date. Do you?

we also export surveillance drones to many countries even to US (for civilian use)..because of low price..

we also export surveillance drones to many countries even to US (for civilian use)..because of low price..

Yes that is something majority is not aware of. Biggest user of Pakistani drones is United States Customs and Border Patrol who uses them along the Mexican border.

Yes that is something majority is not aware of. Biggest user of Pakistani drones is United States Customs and Border Patrol who uses them along the Mexican border.

Thats not true...link please?

US uses RQ-9 Reaper for Border surveillance...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom