What's new

Pakistan Navy SSG(N) - New Images

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PN SSG(N) cadets being put through a basic training exercise.

nssg_t1.jpg

PN SSG(N) operatives during a training exercise.

ssgn_ex.jpg

PN SSG(N) operative poses for the camera.

ssgn_mehran_01.jpg

Two shots of an SSG(N) operative showing him wearing the Night Vision Goggles (NVG) and carrying a MP-5 sub-machine gun.

ssgn_nvg011.jpg

ssgn_nvg02.jpg

Four indigenously constructed Midget Submarines are used by SSG(N) for various operational tasks.

ssgn_06.jpg

SSG(N) personnel on a X-Craft (SX-756 Class) midget submarine during a training exercise. The X-Craft course that is taught to SSG(N) personnel has a 32 week duration out of which 12 weeks are spent on theory and 20 weeks on practical exercises.

Last edited:
Thread updated as suggested by Webmaster.

Good stuff boss keep it coming! :D :agree:

Good stuff boss keep it coming! :D :agree:

Thanks bro! Oh and you missed the third image. It wasn't showing for some reason. Thanks to webmasters advice, these images won't disappear from the thread now. (Which happens a lot with Free image sharing websites)

:tup:

I seriously am proud and love these pictures, I don't get a chance to see these brave men/women from such a close angle, thanks once again Bezerk!

Nice Pictures. Solders looks professional and dedicated...

Thank you so much for sharing, Pic 2 was the best one in the RIB.

What i wanted to know was, in Pic 3 the Figure 8 device is wrong, i hope they are not using that for rapelling (absailing) as the rope will cowtail. The correct one to use is a Figure 8 with ears:

Thank you very much for the images.

I saw these on Pakdef.info they are not that new

In my opinion, SSg army has too many men as compared to other SOF units. I mean, 7000 men is unbelievable. If it is so elite, it's training has to be more like navy ssg, in which only 2000 active duty SEALs are present. Even the SAS of Britain has only 4000 men!! So is Navy more elite in this way, due to better training?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom