What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

Ay wah!!! Habibi wassup money money money!!!! $$$$$

I got ur back

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:
methode_times_prod_web_bin_64de8a1e-cbc7-11e8-998e-a6e3c63abd14.jpg

and 6 Type 45 from UK, 6 Horizon class from Italy/France, Where is the money @CHACHA"G" :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

we have lot of air/ground/sea/sub launch anti ship cruise missiles for this purpose, naval blockage is not possible, and these purchasing will take years, they are building for their navy PLAAN first than they thinks these ships for export @CHACHA"G" :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Hey littile Kdio first keep your head banging to your self I am not banging you from your back...… 2nd Are you faking serious ……. Don't you know Indian too have lot of missiles on their Ships and Near our Coastline on their Cost... And don't forget they have dozens of ships more then us...…….. We only have 3 Aug-90B Sub..
And when and were I said buy every thing rommorrow ,,, I do know purchasing will take years , that is why I give that number …….

I got ur back

View attachment 543233
we have our own habibs ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Names are Zardari , Nawaz , Mansha , Riaz...and many more...……..
And we do have time to buy...……. Just say 10+ years …. But we have to start building our Conventional capabilities …..

I got ur back

View attachment 543233
For improving our economy not for defense purchases and those will be mostly investments not aid or loan for defense purchases @Ahmet Pasha :crazy::crazy::crazy:

2nd Are you faking serious ……. Don't you know Indian too have lot of missiles on their Ships and Near our Coastline on their Cost... And don't forget they have dozens of ships more then us...…….. We only have 3 Aug-90B Sub..
Saturation strike does the trick 4 Type 54B will be enough for PN may be 2-4 Type 52 will have in the future but no chance for Type 55, it will not fit the doctrine of PN @CHACHA"G" :disagree::disagree::disagree:

For improving our economy not for defense purchases and those will be mostly investments not aid or loan for defense purchases @Ahmet Pasha :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Saturation strike does the trick 4 Type 54B will be enough for PN may be 2-4 Type 52 will have in the future but no chance for Type 55, it will not fit the doctrine of PN @CHACHA"G" :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Then , Time to change the doctrine……

Maaan u guys cant even enjoy a simple joke
LMAO
Hey littile Kdio first keep your head banging to your self I am not banging you from your back...… 2nd Are you faking serious ……. Don't you know Indian too have lot of missiles on their Ships and Near our Coastline on their Cost... And don't forget they have dozens of ships more then us...…….. We only have 3 Aug-90B Sub..
And when and were I said buy every thing rommorrow ,,, I do know purchasing will take years , that is why I give that number …….

we have our own habibs ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Names are Zardari , Nawaz , Mansha , Riaz...and many more...……..
And we do have time to buy...……. Just say 10+ years …. But we have to start building our Conventional capabilities …..

Then , Time to change the doctrine……
Type 55 is being to counter multiple Navies in mind (USN/ JAp Navy/ Koren Navy/ Taiwan's Navy), we have no multiple threats like that it useless for pakistan Type 52D will be enough for Pakistan, if we have plan to induct few Type 52D @CHACHA"G"

Maaan u guys cant even enjoy a simple joke
LMAO
Trolling @Ahmet Pasha :crazy:

:cheesy:lol...…… man IN may block over seas ……. so I was not in mood of joking...….. But very nice …. :cheers:
impossible with Supersonic/ subsonic/hypersonic anti ship missiles @CHACHA"G" :agree::agree:

keep your head banging to yourself kido…………. Indian were ready to block our sea 48 hours ago...….. PM said they were ready to launch Missile Attack on Pak.... Have some shame...……. Stop crying about money ……… Milk Zardari and Nawaz and Co...…… I suggest NRO...….
Edit: Their Navy is still on move ……. We are still in RED alert..

Agree , we have to build economy , but we cannot ignore our defences …
tell this to Indian ,,,,,,,, they attacked us not us...………. And it is Chinses weapons keeping USA away ,,,, If you don't have strong army . USA might have eaten you all alive.
Is the Soviet Union not strong? In the end, the Soviet Union was defeated by fragile domestic living conditions, because basically all Soviets did not want the Soviet Union to continue to exist: buying a bread needs to line up for 4 hours or even 6 hours, which is normal life or prison life!
The lesson that the Soviet Union taught us is that we must find a balance between military budgets and economic development.

China will not allow Pakistan to face serious threats, but I believe that the Chinese government hopes that Pakistan will exercise restraint when it comes to active counterattacks. Large-scale wars will only bring suffering to the people.
Of course, I know that if Indians are going to go crazy, maybe Pakistan and China have no choice.

But type 055 is still not good enough. I heard from my ex-classmates next gen destoryer is on the way.

But type 055 is still not good enough. I heard from my ex-classmates next gen destoryer is on the way.
Everything is in evolution.

Hopefully, every possible change needed in Batch I

This system is currently under development. Maybe, it can be considered in future if any hurdle doesn't come around in procuring aggressive weapons from Russia.

BTW US has barred Sukhoi Aviation from supplying Sukhoi Super Jets to Iran bcz it contains 10% US parts. So, US can stop anybody from purchasing any thing.
Wow sukhoi uses American parts ??? Kindly shed some light

Back
Top Bottom