What's new

Pakistan needs ICBM

Not just that island but the reunion island as well
I remember @the_deterrent mentioned a longer ranged BM under development before he became inactive.

Also just checked. I think this one is farther than Reunion. So anything that can cover it can also cover Reunion.

So after Aljazeera documentary any one here interested in telling us that we don't need ICBM ? I would really like answer from those who kept making fun of this idea. We need ICBM and we need SLBM. Trust me India will build more bases. So either you have capability of ICBM and SLBM and other systems or you are screwed big time.

Here is the documentary for you people

I did some search and found a news article of Dawn, published on 12th March, 2015 titled 'Two islands: Indian Ocean to soon be 'India's Ocean'.

This article not only mentions Agalega but Assomption Island as well. Means, military bases are under construction on these two.

In.png

I did some search and found a news article of Dawn, published on 12th March, 2015 titled 'Two islands: Indian Ocean to soon be 'India's Ocean'.

This article not only mentions Agalega but Assomption Island as well. Means, military bases are under construction on these two.
Under the excuse of "Listening post Naval Radar base" Indian Navy was building its base there but due to some poltical issues in Seychelles Island these project were halted and current status is not known (I think these bases are still not active)

Under the excuse of "Listening post Naval Radar base" Indian Navy was building its base there but due to some poltical issues in Seychelles Island these project were halted and current status is not known (I think these bases are still not active)
Looks like Al Jazeera needs to do another investigation.

More Pakistanis poop in open than in India and yet we have dickcuts laughping here. The difference now is almost 1to 10 now. Polio spreads because of open poop practice and guess what Pakistan has polio and India does not.
Read a bit outside your Madrasa syllabus.

You got problems. !- Reading. 2- comprehension.
Look at my flags and see what my country is before blabbing.
Secondly, your comment is a hogwash, I have not seen a photo of Pakistanis lined up on the street and pooing. The practice only exists in villages, which have plenty of agricultural fields for cover.

You got problems. !- Reading. 2- comprehension.
Look at my flags and see what my country is before blabbing.
Secondly, your comment is a hogwash, I have not seen a photo of Pakistanis lined up on the street and pooing. The practice only exists in villages, which have plenty of agricultural fields for cover.
For GOD sake stop replying idiot and abusive trolls ..... These have no reason of existence other than hating Pakistan and lying about it.

We, specially our establishment needs to understand one thing very clearly and should have no doubt in mind that every Indian move has got yanks blessing. Diplomatically, militarily and more importantly, financially, there will always be American lead western block lurking behind India. If our establishment, for once, stop sniffing what is coming out of yank's behind, and make a similar arrangements with China, where China will support our expansion in the region and beyond like yanks do with India, it will be of immense mutual benefit to both Pakistan and China.

On this particular issue, equation is very simple, let the Mauritian authorities know in no uncertain terms, that in case of Pakistan-India war, expect this Island to be nuked, with all due respect of course. Officially, the sole purpose of developing Shaheen 3 was to hit Indian Andaman and Nicobar Islands. So where ever Indian military bases are, its given that they will come under Pakistani strike range. Its for the GOP and Pakistani establishment to make Mauritian authorities understand the consequences which will arrive by default.

Need a missile defense alert system and a satellite network before going into this venture of ICBM. How would you fire ICBM over long ranges without a satellite network? First thing first.

Back
Top Bottom