What's new

Pakistan needs ICBM

Quite ironic on what a so called base in Mauritius is a threat to Pakistan. Our base in Karwar is your biggest threat not the one in Mauritius. It's only an supply/logistical post with some intelligence gathering equipment. It's not going to be full fledged base.

Why does Pakistan think everything India does is for or against Pakistan, its unrational decision and has no potential benefit in sight.
who deleted my reply to this and why?
what is the reason for being sneaky? I keep telling you to just ban me or even tell me to stop posting and I will.

This thread is going to shit because as usual Indians are chimping out over some supposed "game changer" bs, petty people

Look I believe we already have or getting nuclear submarine

I am not too big a fan of this ICBM, I don't think we need it other than power projection

India is literally right next doar

It makes sense for em cause they have a beef with China for us not so much

Except from power projection/brownie points
India was literally next door but now they are about a have a major base 5000 KM away from you. You have to cover that base also. You are left with no other choice. Soul purpose of Shaheen II was to cover Nicobar island as India build a base there. Now they are building a base in Mauritius and you have to cover that also.

As India's naval might grows it would naturally start operation bases further away from Indian coasts, who knows in few decades we might have naval bases in Pacific and Atlantic :D

America : Buddy this is my territory
The U.S. Navy to Expand to 500 Ships in the Next Decade - ClearanceJobs

U.S will not allow anyone else to one up them , whether it be an enemy or an ally

Anything will do. We need ICBM and SLBM. We need Tamiur or Tipu with 8000 KM range or what ever you want to call it.
If we need it, we will have it. No need to ruffle feathers by flaunting our capacity in this regard. The Indians will soon know we have the capability.

China never tells what capabilities they have

We are and we should continue to follow that attitude

Warships Deployment in South China Sea and a Naval Base around African Coast, Indian Navy really is expanding its power projection capabilities across the Indo-Pacific region

How a missile shield would help you strike an Indian Air Base in Mauritius ?
Exactly we need an aggressive approach, missile defence shield will be very expensive, time consuming approach & will still remain less effective.

U.S will not allow anyone else to one up them , whether it be an enemy or an ally

We know, thats why they are unwilling to share EMALS tech with India even if it means loosing out on Super Hornet contract of IN

Pakistan needs a missile defense shield or an ABM. A missile defense that can take down cruise and ballistic missiles. India has conducted a fake strike through landing imaginary airborne forces across LOC in 2016 and then a failed air force venture near LOC in 2019. The next move on the cards was a cruise missile strike, a hint that next "drama" would be firing some sort of missile inside Pakistan since the previous dramas of landing forces was not bought and sending air force had failed.

ABM or long range SAM's which at least can provide some sort of capability of shooting down incoming missiles should be considered. But i would love to have the long range hyper missiles. All ABM capabilities of India or his little child killer chum will be thrown out of the window in no time. Long range Mach 4/6 cruise and anti ship missiles should be our bench mark, then we can kick black farting a**e of our neighbour and silence them once for all.

India was literally next door but now they are about a have a major base 5000 KM away from you. You have to cover that base also. You are left with no other choice. Soul purpose of Shaheen II was to cover Nicobar island as India build a base there. Now they are building a base in Mauritius and you have to cover that also.

This is the best excuse India have provided to us as they were developing long range AGNI missiles and we stayed quiet as US kept on telling us those missiles are China specific hence the long ranges. Our deterrent is only India specific so we don't need more longer range missiles up to Europe or beyond otherwise US will consider us enemy and will be treated us such. Now India have got a base further away from our missile range and we don't know what they are going to store their, so we need to develop 5K range missile to protect ourselves. Thanks India for the help appreciate that. 😁. Come on KRL get down to some work, you have been on holidays for far too long.

Folks - if you are going to report another nationality for trolling then don’t troll yourself. You only empower fairness if you don’t engage a troll - no matter what. There is no benefit to replying to someone you know NOTHING about and who have zero impact on your lives. Leave it to the mods to send suicide trolls and repeated offenders packing without replying back to them a bit.

Okay congrats, but it appears other shortages will be harder to fix..
:lol:
:omghaha:

You forgot heart.

Kanjoos-e-Makkhi-choos...

So after Aljazeera documentary any one here interested in telling us that we don't need ICBM ? I would really like answer from those who kept making fun of this idea. We need ICBM and we need SLBM. Trust me India will build more bases. So either you have capability of ICBM and SLBM and other systems or you are screwed big time.

Here is the documentary for you people

After losing investment in afghanistan to weaken pakistan now pajeet is wasting money in mauritius to portray himself as a emerging super power like china :lol:
It's no surprise we have the ICBM capability . We already have enough missiles to reach each and every corner of Bharat mataa and to penetrate her all three holes.

Back
Top Bottom