What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

one thing just learned today...dat India n indians are more intolerent than Pakistan n Pakistanies:enjoy: although we are given a tag of Xtremist n Terrorist :unsure:

thought i still have lot of respect for ppl like @levina sista:police:

No hon we are not an intolerant nation. Nor are Pakistanis extremists and terrorists.
Dont hurt yourself....

This incident is being politicized beyond limits. The strings are pulled by politicians sitting in Delhi and Islamabad.

Pak educational institutions are open to said Kashmiri students--- what educational institutions? :rofl::rofl:

obviously madarssa...

anyways... I welcome the move of pakistan.. we always wish to move anti national elements to pakistan... others can also join bandwagon.. wish them all the best

obviously madarssa...

anyways... I welcome the move of pakistan.. we always wish to move anti national elements to pakistan... others can also join bandwagon.. wish them all the best

Instead of UGC accreddited degrees they can now get degrees recognized by Madarasa Grants Commission- recognized around the world for 'ultimate' employability- you won't need anothet job after you get this one, internships and vocational skills workshops sponsored by a certain Hafiz Sayeedji with special lecture sessions by a man in lal topi :lol::rofl::rofl:

Not just politicians, the users are doing the same from Pakistan not all but most of them are.

No hon we are not an intolerant nation. Nor are Pakistanis extremists and terrorists.
Dont hurt yourself....

This incident is being politicized beyond limits. The strings are pulled by politicians sitting in Delhi and Islamabad.

The suspension of Kashmiri students has to do with the mid night behavior of some students which disturbed the campus, There are numerous instances where Kashmiris raised Pakistani flags, shouted slogans in favor of Pakistan in the past.

Yes Kashmiris if they wish to got to pakistan they can go and stay there!

Kashmir is a strategic area where India can cutoff Pak - China link up just in case of aggression.

It's sad that "liberals" in India are using this instance for grandstanding and are putting on display their "secular" credentials, by backing the Kashmiri lads. What the Kashmiris did might not be illegal, but are still violative of the locals' sensibilities. India and Pakistan have had a troubled past, to the say the least. And the issue of Pakistan evokes emotional responses from India.

To be be backing Pakistan, in India, in an emotionally charged environment is tantamount to displaying utter disregard to the sensibilities of the locals. To openly disrespect the emotions, and then to cry foul over outrage that follows the arrogant display, is quite cowardly and hypocritical.

Its not their fault bro they've been taught such a way that their life starts on religion fanaticism and ends on the same

This is very good news. I hope they go to Pakistan for their studies and stay there and acquire Pakistani citizenship. The fewer such people in India , the better.

We would be happy to send them all. Only if they are willing to go. We wish they go. Trust me.

As for regressive and conservative . Look who's talking :lol:

Btw, the Vice Chancellor of the University who suspended these students in a Muslim himself. He understands the situation better that you or I do. So this backward bullcrap of "Hindus" that you are trying to pull here does not hold.

This shows how Fragile is the Indian ego, LOL just over a cricket match they did such an act :D Hindus Baniyas have very small heart just like their heights and other parts of the body :cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Back
Top Bottom