What's new

Pakistan ordered AKINCI UCAV. Pakistan will be one of the first users of the AKINCI system

Pakistan Marines ?
They are mostly employed East of Karachi. That apart from their AShM detachments and MANPADS spread along by the coast. But they can't control the whole area, the highway, the sea etc.

How effective is our signals intelligence in areas like Baluchistan?? Do we have adequate reach and processing power to sift through the vast amount to locate most of the terror communications??
Not much, it's almost half of Pakistan, a very large area....

They are mostly employed East of Karachi. That apart from their AShM detachments and MANPADS spread along by the coast. But they can't control the whole area, the highway, the sea etc.

I say turn Pakistani Marine into an Army itself. Tanks, IFV, APC, attack helicopters and now drones and turn them into strike core.

White privilege said:
How effective is our signals intelligence in areas like Baluchistan?? Do we have adequate reach and processing power to sift through the vast amount to locate most of the terror communications??

Then you need a number of the following platform flying 24/7. They are highly effective against PKK in even mountainous regions.....

1657799367814.png

and the Towed AD detachments with HGR-106 + PG-99 AAA guns ,

This formation is looking after more than 700 km of coastline, right from Jiwani till Karachi.... Three brigades, each at Gwadar, Ormara and Karachi..... Troops to ground ratio is quiet bad actually.
They need to put at least a brigade level force with high tech weaponry to start cleansing Ops in Baluchistan. Light forces, small teams, light weapons, high tech gadgets and support from drones and helis. There is no imminent threat on coast line.

The question is does we have a will to eradicate this mess ..and answer is Big No .

Paisy $$$ kahan sy len gy?
Awam ki Gaand marna band kr den. Reham kro mulk or ghareeb awam pr. Har doosry din koi naya military equipment purchase ho raha hota hai.
I didn't understand what you mean.

I say turn Pakistani Marine into an Army itself. Tanks, IFV, APC, attack helicopters and now drones and turn them into strike core.
@PanzerKiel Sir is this viable? If yes, then can you kindly share the pros and cons of this? Also, in case you feel discouraged to post during these times, I would like to state that the knowledge that you provide on this forum is highly valuable to many of us so thank you so much for that and please never stop sharing your knowledge with us.

India may go for Israeli drones with JV and it may be based on latest version of Heron UCAV.

Army and Airforce most likely to go for Israeli UCAV, but Navy is still inclined to US predator drones. Primarily because of the network centric warfare between common assets (P-8is, MH-60R, and most likely selected candidate F-18 SH)

Back
Top Bottom