What's new

Pakistan presents RAW Involvement evidences to US Suzanne Rice

It's amazing how even fake news and propaganda cannot get a Pakistani to question their leadership. Has the Pakistani leadership been successful in dumb-ing down its population? Have Pakistanis lost the ability to question, reason out logically, not apply their minds? How come every time there is a talk on "Proof on Indian Involvement", nothing happens?

Such threads may provide immediate gratification as a Pakistani member of a popular forum but in reality it only exposes propaganda of the Pakistani establishment and the Pakistani audience that can lick anything if its anti-India news. Marry that with the number of times we repeat this exercise and the poor Pakistani comes across as plain dumb who cannot question, answer, think reasonably or act! You are a democracy, atleast on paper, you have the right to question your government..so do it and stop making fools of yourself. If there is proof, as an Indian, I want to see it too ..don't you???

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: Wait for next month. I really wanna see what proofs Pakistan Army has.:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Why wait?

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

This is just to fool Pakistani public. They will never see light of the day.

you need to take a break, post quality has nose dived when you started the religious slurs that Indians are sensitive to

Well the "Indians" need to be sensitive to the other party too. Apparently the entire globe should bend over backwards to accommodate the Indian sensitives but in response, they don't follow courtesy for others. If you care to read my posts, I've outlined in EVERY post, not to respond with insults and to use facts to back anything up so that there is a healthy debate.

But, they don't want to debate with facts, if they'll frustrate me by derailing a real topic, and putting in personal insults, I'll respond in the same manner. Insensitivity meets double insensitivity. I hope you went through MANY threads and told those "Indians" too, to be sensitive to others too and remain factual. I can't fix the qualities of posts for you alone as what I write has facts in it. What comes back from the Indian side, is insults and they force me to respond. I will start to add you to my posts on this Indian thing so you may see where the deviation starts.

On the topic, this Kashmir thing is actually history. Ask people who are from Kashmir and its analyzed by even UCLA's professors who teach Eastern Politics and are subject matter experts on SE Asia. After the 60's, there was a planned migration that was started by the Indian government so increase Hindu population in Kashmir so that the numbers of population can start to offset (which were 91% Muslims), and the initial set of people who went there were Pandists. So why is this offensive and to who?

I have a friend who actually happens to be a son of a Pandit in Kashmir and he's a Brahman, the only difference is that he's very educated (has a PHD), and has lived here in the US for 20 years. And he speaks facts, and doesn't play the emotional Indian sentiment you see on this forum. Everything I write, outside of responding to silly personal posts, are actually facts.

What's busted? I will tell you this right here, "because I am pro-Pakistan and have Pakistan background, I'll support Pakistan". Well, I never stopped you to extract any meanings you wanted to from it. Why I said that is limited to me. Fools rush in PUHLEEZ!!!!

@Irfan Baloch : take a not of the above approach and you want me to take a break???? You friend with an intellect of a Rabit, is after these personals for months now. But they pull you into posts and you then tell me to "take a break"???? How about you let these fools know to stop these stupid personals, and give everyone reading facts on the topic, so we can ALL have a healthy debate. I've literally wrote this in many posts but the low quality posters are too busy using insults. And when I insult back, obviously its going to hurt. So i am hoping you'll have a talk with these people also.

What am I missing, have the Indians invested in this forum??? Paid off a few millions to have a partnership so that they now have more rights then the owners as the owners might have gotten rich by a mere few million? There's been a lot of weird stuff happening and it doesn't seem like the forum has the mojo it used to...... could you shed some light on it so we all know?

well because the world knows about pakistan very well.. rice is in pakistan to talk about terrorist camps within pak soil that exporting to other states... that speaks lot.. no matter how hard pak members try to ignore the facts... but the world knows...

@MilSpec @Irfan Baloch : now you guys tell me WHY this post was rated? It is the same content MisSpec called out in my post??? If Rice is going to Pakistan or talking to Pakistan to talk about "Terror Camp", why is is wrong or against the Indian "sensitivities, if I wrote that she's going that and that's fine. But India has the same issue and the POTUS himself told India so.
So WHY this point on RICE is important and my counter point that the POTUS himself told India to fix religious terrorism.....isn't valid??? I fail to understand where the issue is.

If the forum rules are changing and the Indians can bit*ch about anyone they want to and never want to hear anything similar about India, then we need to know. Otherwise, why would Indian members tell others their shiit stinks when their own shiit stinks just as much? And if someone points that out, they go up and down the tree, crying in emotions.

Common guys, give me some logic, I am actually confused. Indians can belittle Pakistanis that Rice was here to tell Pakistan to work on fixing / closing terror camps. But if someone reminded that member, that the President of the US, had told Modi directly (MUCH higher level than Susan) to control religious extremism......why would the Indians have a cow over it???

@MastanKhan : You've always broken down complex issues very well. Will you please help me here in understanding what's going on? See if you could read the three recent posts that I am responding to Irfan and others. Than you for the help in advance.

look auntie.. no matter how hard you pretend to be American. .. but you speaks more as pakistani... it's not your fault to live in denial mode... you are making statements without valid knowledge. . just like Kasmiri pandits....

@Irfan Baloch : See above, how do you respond to this? This is typical standard Indian response. When I'd respond to this, then that would get reported by your buddy MilSpec because he's got personal issues with that negative rating that I bent twisted his arm to get it right. Now instead of coming upfront like a real man, he's going to you and telling Indian members to complain about insensitive. Just tell me what do you do with the above post. These are routine posts and derail the thread.

@Irfan Baloch What happened to governor of california for rodney king riots? Did he face the gallows? People who cannot comprehend the difference between riots and genocide, should plainly refrain from making a fool out of themselves. on a public forum.

Your media calls planned Genocide, "RIOTS" so the Hindu extremists who did these, can stay at large and India doesn't look bad. Your media is just as BJP-pro as you and Modi are. That's the truth. If these were "riots", then why would POTUS had to mention to Modi that "religions extremism needs to stop if India wants to progress", and NOT, he didn't say "RIOTS", he said "Religious Extremism". You should ask your media why they call genocide "riots". Are you conducting "riots" in Kashmir or clear Genocide where millions of Muslim men and MALE Children have been killed by the IA personal. Children (male) because they might ask for their right to independence one day....really? Women raped in thousands....and these are riots?

Well the "Indians" need to be sensitive to the other party too. Apparently the entire globe should bend over backwards to accommodate the Indian sensitives but in response, they don't follow courtesy for others. If you care to read my posts, I've outlined in EVERY post, not to respond with insults and to use facts to back anything up so that there is a healthy debate.

But, they don't want to debate with facts, if they'll frustrate me by derailing a real topic, and putting in personal insults, I'll respond in the same manner. Insensitivity meets double insensitivity. I hope you went through MANY threads and told those "Indians" too, to be sensitive to others too and remain factual. I can't fix the qualities of posts for you alone as what I write has facts in it. What comes back from the Indian side, is insults and they force me to respond. I will start to add you to my posts on this Indian thing so you may see where the deviation starts.

On the topic, this Kashmir thing is actually history. Ask people who are from Kashmir and its analyzed by even UCLA's professors who teach Eastern Politics and are subject matter experts on SE Asia. After the 60's, there was a planned migration that was started by the Indian government so increase Hindu population in Kashmir so that the numbers of population can start to offset (which were 91% Muslims), and the initial set of people who went there were Pandists. So why is this offensive and to who?

I have a friend who actually happens to be a son of a Pandit in Kashmir and he's a Brahman, the only difference is that he's very educated (has a PHD), and has lived here in the US for 20 years. And he speaks facts, and doesn't play the emotional Indian sentiment you see on this forum. Everything I write, outside of responding to silly personal posts, are actually facts.

What's busted? I will tell you this right here, "because I am pro-Pakistan and have Pakistan background, I'll support Pakistan". Well, I never stopped you to extract any meanings you wanted to from it. Why I said that is limited to me. Fools rush in PUHLEEZ!!!!

@Irfan Baloch : take a not of the above approach and you want me to take a break???? You friend with an intellect of a Rabit, is after these personals for months now. But they pull you into posts and you then tell me to "take a break"???? How about you let these fools know to stop these stupid personals, and give everyone reading facts on the topic, so we can ALL have a healthy debate. I've literally wrote this in many posts but the low quality posters are too busy using insults. And when I insult back, obviously its going to hurt. So i am hoping you'll have a talk with these people also.

What am I missing, have the Indians invested in this forum??? Paid off a few millions to have a partnership so that they now have more rights then the owners as the owners might have gotten rich by a mere few million? There's been a lot of weird stuff happening and it doesn't seem like the forum has the mojo it used to...... could you shed some light on it so we all know?

@MilSpec @Irfan Baloch : now you guys tell me WHY this post was rated? It is the same content MisSpec called out in my post??? If Rice is going to Pakistan or talking to Pakistan to talk about "Terror Camp", why is is wrong or against the Indian "sensitivities, if I wrote that she's going that and that's fine. But India has the same issue and the POTUS himself told India so.
So WHY this point on RICE is important and my counter point that the POTUS himself told India to fix religious terrorism.....isn't valid??? I fail to understand where the issue is.

If the forum rules are changing and the Indians can bit*ch about anyone they want to and never want to hear anything similar about India, then we need to know. Otherwise, why would Indian members tell others their shiit stinks when their own shiit stinks just as much? And if someone points that out, they go up and down the tree, crying in emotions.

Common guys, give me some logic, I am actually confused. Indians can belittle Pakistanis that Rice was here to tell Pakistan to work on fixing / closing terror camps. But if someone reminded that member, that the President of the US, had told Modi directly (MUCH higher level than Susan) to control religious extremism......why would the Indians have a cow over it???

@MastanKhan : You've always broken down complex issues very well. Will you please help me here in understanding what's going on? See if you could read the three recent posts that I am responding to Irfan and others. Than you for the help in advance.

@Irfan Baloch : See above, how do you respond to this? This is typical standard Indian response. When I'd respond to this, then that would get reported by your buddy MilSpec because he's got personal issues with that negative rating that I bent twisted his arm to get it right. Now instead of coming upfront like a real man, he's going to you and telling Indian members to complain about insensitive. Just tell me what do you do with the above post. These are routine posts and derail the thread.

Your media calls planned Genocide, "RIOTS" so the Hindu extremists who did these, can stay at large and India doesn't look bad. Your media is just as BJP-pro as you and Modi are. That's the truth. If these were "riots", then why would POTUS had to mention to Modi that "religions extremism needs to stop if India wants to progress", and NOT, he didn't say "RIOTS", he said "Religious Extremism". You should ask your media why they call genocide "riots". Are you conducting "riots" in Kashmir or clear Genocide where millions of Muslim men and MALE Children have been killed by the IA personal. Children (male) because they might ask for their right to independence one day....really? Women raped in thousands....and these are riots?

Hi,

I simply do not understand the freedom the indian members have on this board to bash Pakistan at every opportunity they get.

"Can't digest the fact against "Distorted History" learnt in Madrassas of Pakistan and when countered,Go Full Retard" is general syndrome of "Madrassa Educated Normal Pakistanis"..

Innocent like TTPs in Pakistan??whom Pakistan Air Force is bombing day and night??

@Irfan Baloch : Another smart response for you, and they would report my response to you on the above. Like I said, it almost appears this forum now has India's shares in it, someone like MilSpec's boss or cousin in RAW would've paid a few million. If that's the case, we just need to know that there is Indian partnership and no one can talk about India's smelly laundry. We can respect that.

Hi,

I simply do not understand the freedom the indian members have on this board to bash Pakistan at every opportunity they get.

Someone else said it once on here recently, its time to open up a REAL PDF!!! Are the mods like Horus and the likes on Salary? Or do you know more details on what's going on?

I am about to find out and will let you know what the deal is with this drama. I got sources :)

@Irfan Baloch : Another smart response for you, and they would report my response to you on the above. Like I said, it almost appears this forum now has India's shares in it, someone like MilSpec's boss or cousin in RAW would've paid a few million. If that's the case, we just need to know that there is Indian partnership and no one can talk about India's smelly laundry. We can respect that.

Someone else said it once on here recently, its time to open up a REAL PDF!!! Are the mods like Horus and the likes on Salary? Or do you know more details on what's going on?

Not to my knowledge---. I would not know----. Webby and I don't get along very well.

Not to my knowledge---. I would not know----. Webby and I don't get along very well.
If you talk to him, could you ask? I'll find out easily, I am just not wanting to make two calls and get a favor if its easier to get a response here.

You are the same pakistani members. . who is here on one mission anti Indian and anti hinduism posts.... how many times pakistani members called hindutva bharoti bharti etc ... trying to insult Indians in every possible way... look at your posts all of them are India and Indian centric...

If you talk to him, could you ask? I'll find out easily, I am just not wanting to make two calls and get a favor if its easier to get a response here.

he does not talk to me. The mods etc do not get paid---that is my understanding---all are volunteers. The value of this website is in hundreds of thousands and not millions----and may be not even that. The real dollars value is low---.

Dear sir,

if you want to discuss godhra riots - you can open a thread to discuss that
If you want to discuss kashmir - you can open a thread to discuss that.
If you want to discuss Vedic science- you can open a thread to discuss that
if you want to discuss f16s -you can open a thread to discuss that
If you want to discuss Obama's visit- you can open a thread to discuss that
if you deviate from the topic at hand - that constitutes as off topic post.
If you specifically start insulting specific groups - that constitutes as offensive.
If you find irrelevant, off topic, offensive posts from Indian members, feel free to report them using the report button located bottom left hand corner of post ribbon.

Following is the link to topics banned on PDF
Topics banned on PDF

hope that clarifies it

regards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom