What's new

Pakistan presents RAW Involvement evidences to US Suzanne Rice

@Viper0011. Iwas told by a moderator to add irritating ppl to ignore list if iwish to stay here.

But for indian trolls uwill get instant warnings like u got. Indians say we bring profit,ad money to the forum,we cant be removed. So when mods will tell pakistanis to ignore or leave the forum n will come running for indians help, u shud know what is the policy
So chilllaxxxxxx

Last edited:
The evidence should also be produced at the next UN security council meeting. Giving it to US alone is not going to help. China and Russia should be given this evidence as well. Its a diplomatic war we have to win before we put Indians to their place.
evidence like forged London police docs showing India funding MQM or uncircumcised terrorists ! all the best !

evidence like forged London police docs showing India funding MQM or uncircumcised terrorists ! all the best !

Pakistan is one of the only countries where even wikileaks documents are confirmed to be forged.

Yaar this country is too much!!!:p:

@Irfan Baloch : Another smart response for you, and they would report my response to you on the above. Like I said, it almost appears this forum now has India's shares in it, someone like MilSpec's boss or cousin in RAW would've paid a few million. If that's the case, we just need to know that there is Indian partnership and no one can talk about India's smelly laundry. We can respect that.

Someone else said it once on here recently, its time to open up a REAL PDF!!! Are the mods like Horus and the likes on Salary? Or do you know more details on what's going on?

I am about to find out and will let you know what the deal is with this drama. I got sources :)
there is no Indian involvement in this forum. please rise above the conspiracy theories. Idea is not to bet baited into a flame war so that you get blamed in the end for being the same. you are very valued poster. thanks for drawing the attention.

You are the same pakistani members. . who is here on one mission anti Indian and anti hinduism posts.... how many times pakistani members called hindutva bharoti bharti etc ... trying to insult Indians in every possible way... look at your posts all of them are India and Indian centric...

Sir,

With due respect---this is a Pakistani board----please allow us to indulge ourselves in some kind of rhetoric---I mean to say that you guys are beating the crap out of us on the world political front----at least let us unburden our frustrations without you getting prissy---is that right @WebMaster

Sir,

With due respect---this is a Pakistani board----please allow us to indulge ourselves in some kind of rhetoric---I mean to say that you guys are beating the crap out of us on the world political front----at least let us unburden our frustrations without you getting prissy---is that right @WebMaster

so is that mean... pakistanis are allowed to abuse Indians and India by calling bharotis,bharti so and so .. so this forum is used to insult Indians... i thought this forum is to discuss Defence issues rather than rape, toilets, etc...

Sir,

And frankly, it doesn't need to be an anti-India deal. I just tagged Irfan Baluch in many posts above from our Indian members. If you guys don't write personal insults, or call Pakistan or Pakistani's terrorists and all, instead of debating with facts on topics, we can all debate with courtesy for each side.

Something that can start from this forum as "respect for both parties" and can have bigger impact. Pakistanis who would see the Indian members extending the courtesy and vis.a.vis, will go tell their friends about a daily positive experience they have with the other party. Who knows, this forum might become a drive to peace.

I think some senior Indian members on here have to get on the same page on this that proper courtesy will be granted so every discussion can become a learning experience and a good will gesture for all of us. Who knows, may be both the governments one day will adapt the same model. You can change a lot of stuff in life and pretty quickly, but can't change your neighbors and move your country elsewhere on the map!!!

so is that mean... pakistanis are allowed to abuse Indians and India by calling bharotis,bharti so and so .. so this forum is used to insult Indians... i thought this forum is to discuss Defence issues rather than rape, toilets, etc...

That's not true. I write pro-India posts where they are due. Majority of you guys start insulting others, instead of providing facts. That's what starts it. See my response to MK's response above, and my post to Irfan from yesterday where I've outlined many Indian posters just writing insults and no facts. If we can all agree to bite our tongue when the itch happens to insult the other party, and extend courtesy instead, we can all have a positive experience on here.

Someone else said it once on here recently, its time to open up a REAL PDF!!! Are the mods like Horus and the likes on Salary? Or do you know more details on what's going on?

I am about to find out and will let you know what the deal is with this drama. I got sources :)

Brother do share with us also whatever you hear from your sources.

And frankly, it doesn't need to be an anti-India deal. I just tagged Irfan Baluch in many posts above from our Indian members. If you guys don't write personal insults, or call Pakistan or Pakistani's terrorists and all, instead of debating with facts on topics, we can all debate with courtesy for each side.

Something that can start from this forum as "respect for both parties" and can have bigger impact. Pakistanis who would see the Indian members extending the courtesy and vis.a.vis, will go tell their friends about a daily positive experience they have with the other party. Who knows, this forum might become a drive to peace.

I think some senior Indian members on here have to get on the same page on this that proper courtesy will be granted so every discussion can become a learning experience and a good will gesture for all of us. Who knows, may be both the governments one day will adapt the same model. You can change a lot of stuff in life and pretty quickly, but can't change your neighbors and move your country elsewhere on the map!!!

That's not true. I write pro-India posts where they are due. Majority of you guys start insulting others, instead of providing facts. That's what starts it. See my response to MK's response above, and my post to Irfan from yesterday where I've outlined many Indian posters just writing insults and no facts. If we can all agree to bite our tongue when the itch happens to insult the other party, and extend courtesy instead, we can all have a positive experience on here.

you don't need to post pro India posts... you are free to post pro pakistan... let me tell you one thing. .. I'm watching this forum way before i joined here.. probably end of 2008.. i find pretty informative... I joined in 2011... in those days debates rarely deviates .... rarely some members make personal insults on others... most of the threads pretty much related to defence or economic related threads... Mods took serious action against trolls.. but now???? just dig how many threads posted by members on rapes, poverty, defecation in one year against India.... countless times pak members bring poverty into ISRO, Mars mission, other threads... in each and every thread most of pak members bringing Hinduism or calling us bharoti, bharti etc.... let alone other members how many times you bring Hinduism into discussion. ... how many of us bringing Islam? ??? I am not supporting trolls from India... i argued numerous times with fellow Indian members. . you can dig my previous posts... of course i agree this pakistani forum... we are here to discuss on defence related issues... that doesn't mean we will not respond when someone insults India... i reported plenty of times against personal insults... i don't see any action yet on most of them.... recently i dragged into a discussion by a TTA i think... i responded to a guy said.. you can't print jets like chocolates. .. and i came out of the threads.. but the TTA responded... i tried to explain him.. i clearly mentioned print JETs... what to do he got perception problem. .. dragged me into needless argument. . called idiot idiotic so and so... i responded with same intensity for calling me Idiot.. he reported... and i am unable t view some threads.... on other hand a guy opened thread banning Indians... every member there tried to bash Indians .. make pretty personal insults... a guy said... Indians need psychiatrist blah blah.... those threads and posts are high quality. ... I think that TTA name is arslan ..

In a way-----. If you take that away ---what is left then:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom