What's new

Pakistan presents RAW Involvement evidences to US Suzanne Rice

@Viper0011. Brother, you took on tangent when replying; my post was in agreement to what you have stated in post number # 15 of yours, I am stating it below:

Now let me ask you; by your reasoning do we absolve the current Govt. of taking the responsibility and burden of creating the mechanism to share the evidences with ALL embassies of the countries who participated in the UN? If yes then; who should be responsible in your opinion?

I am sorry, may be I reacted too quickly but if you read a specific groups post on here, everything is NS and the current government's fault and I think that's flat out lying, which I don't like. So I might have reacted quickly. But to your point, this is a shared responsibility, between Media first, the political leadership (to create a positive, educated, solid national image) and then the government at that time, who then takes its support from the society and uplifts it during issues.

When a government of Pakistan brings this up to say the Americans, that look, we don't want to do "X" (any issue) because our citizens are in danger. Now if these guys have seen on tv how the nation stands together, how the leaders talk about maintaining peace and stability and resolving their differences in the Parliament or other democratic forums, no military tanks are rolling and machine guns are firing.....they get it. That this country, and her public will not tolerate the fact that due to our needs, a few of their people got killed. Because they know this society rather negotiate and talk to maintain peace, then hurt others.

So when they hear that message of stability, peace, negotiations, no violence, glorified by the media and presented by the government, they have no choice but to agree with it. No one wants a 200 million strong populated, growing country and a system with insane opportunities to be against them. That's losing opportunity.

A good example is the blasts of 98 that NS did. President Clinton called him many times and gave him a LOT of financial and other incentives, he took the call and asked for time. They talked again, more was offered, at times indirect consequences were mentioned too that the sanctions and all would be put on Pakistan. BUT, nothing happened beyond that as NS said, if he doesn't do it, 200 million people will blast his rule and he'll never come back. So has to do what the people want. President Clinton and the Japanese PM (two main people who pushed to limits right till the end), had to accept that fact that this is a decision of a united nation. If yo grow more anger towards them or get more aggressive, you'll lose Pakistan as a friend, as a market and as a strtategic partner. So this is everyone working together, the Media, the leaders and people following that peaceful and stable message and the government then glorifying "how peaceful Pakistan is, on international forums", like how India does.

Go read up on all Indian news paper online, every day. You won't see half the violence related stuff makes it to PDF somehow. The remove all that negative content so the readers reading their news papers and all, feel like India is another version of America, as everything is crafted carefully, no violence ever happens there. So these synergies have to be created and adapted in Pakistan also. People think I am a NS fan, I am not. I am a Pakistan's fan, whoever is going the work, lets see it in the light of how it helps Pakistan. Not what I or someone else for our political advantage can criticize it and bring in negativity to downgrade its importance.

well because the world knows about pakistan very well.. rice is in pakistan to talk about terrorist camps within pak soil that exporting to other states... that speaks lot.. no matter how hard pak members try to ignore the facts... but the world knows...
Hindus and lies go together

well because the world knows about pakistan very well.. rice is in pakistan to talk about terrorist camps within pak soil that exporting to other states... that speaks lot.. no matter how hard pak members try to ignore the facts... but the world knows...

The world also knows about Indian religious terrorism situation too, what Modi and his buddy's have been doing to minorities by killing thousands over years.

I agree, Rice was in Pakistan and she received all the documentation on RAW's involvement that they'll analyze and confirm with India later.

But, for India, the President of the US was there HIMSELF telling Modi and the Indians that they need to protect their minorities!!!! This is big. Rice in Pakistan saying many things, and Mr. President of the US in India saying Directly that this religions extremism by Hindus need to end if India wants to be a bigger country. Many believe this is one of the reasons they don't want to bring Indian into the security council. How do you bring a new member who is actively killing in mass numbers, her own minority citizens??? You are welcome to google it to find out, I know you already know this too. But feel free to do research. No insults no personals, that would make me retaliate and a few have already seen it that I am not a very nice person retaliating. So please keep your argument back to me civil and courteous, we are two people talking, its not a war.

There is nothing to prove the Vedic times existed either.....But I do want that Hindutva Ferrari from the Vedic times that would travel inter-galaxy on one tank of Water and would go to the Mars in an hour and back within the next. I also want to know what Cigars you smoked that never ended? And how did you build voice activated toilets as India is still behind in that field today!!
@Irfan Baloch, Please tell me why shouldn't this be rated? low quality, flame bait, off topic, trolling, and insulting specific group.

So was Modi's episodes of killing thousand of people,....and the Hindu terrorists based on their power, making him the Prime Minister of India, rewarding his cowardice in killing thousands of innocents from different minorities. Only in India, a Mass Murderer is made a Prime Minister called Modi. Other civil countries, would've hung him and given him capital punishment!!! Yea! That's India for you, where religious terrorist are protected with security and fingers are pointed on others!
Mian saab,

What happened to governor of california for rodney king riots? Did he face the gallows? People who cannot comprehend the difference between riots and genocide, should plainly refrain from making a fool out of themselves. on a public forum.

The world also knows about Indian religious terrorism situation too, what Modi and his buddy's have been doing to minorities by killing thousands over years.

I agree, Rice was in Pakistan and she received all the documentation on RAW's involvement that they'll analyze and confirm with India later.

But, for India, the President of the US was there HIMSELF telling Modi and the Indians that they need to protect their minorities!!!! This is big. Rice in Pakistan saying many things, and Mr. President of the US in India saying Directly that this religions extremism by Hindus need to end if India wants to be a bigger country. Many believe this is one of the reasons they don't want to bring Indian into the security council. How do you bring a new member who is actively killing in mass numbers, her own minority citizens??? You are welcome to google it to find out, I know you already know this too. But feel free to do research. No insults no personals, that would make me retaliate and a few have already seen it that I am not a very nice person retaliating. So please keep your argument back to me civil and courteous, we are two people talking, its not a war.

look auntie.. no matter how hard you pretend to be American. .. but you speaks more as pakistani... it's not your fault to live in denial mode... you are making statements without valid knowledge. . just like Kasmiri pandits....

We (The Americans)
upload_2015-8-30_23-38-38.png

Is Waz Kashmiri? I'd LOVE to have a confirmation from him on this. Indian government tries their best to offset the number of the Muslim population from 91% to lesser, to break the majority. There is no doubt or gap in it. I have a Brahman employee Anuragh. He agrees too and we've discussed it. So bullshit a different Daddy, not this one!
you need to take a break, post quality has nose dived when you started the religious slurs that Indians are sensitive to

IMO, nothing is likely to come from the dossier.

I think the point of it is to raise awareness so that if any country cries about terrorism, they'll only make themselves look like hypocrits. The international community will be less sympathetic as they will be shown as guilty themselves.

RAW is just too good for ya'll man :) problem is who even takes Pak (oops East China) seriously these days. Whatever RAW does, doesn't measure up to the mess-ups of ISI and PA. Between the mess-ups and the chaos thereof, RAW can continue to function freely.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: Wait for next month. I really wanna see what proofs Pakistan Army has.:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom