What's new

Pakistan Railways to get engines from India

Then why are you not using Pakistan engines in Pakistan. Dont say as you need it urgently, as you also bought many Chinese engines as well, and your country is not as big as others tocover :bounce:

we need engines on urgent bases why dont u read whole article before farting here

we need engines on urgent bases why dont u read whole article before farting here

What crap is that, you got like 100 Chinese engines, since they were in operation for a short time, why couldnt Pakistan make a few railway engines in that time, with a nation of 170million people and urban land size of 5-6 times smaller then India, you can expect Pakistan not being able to make good engines, otherwise you wont be in this sisuation that you find urself in now.

Should not use Indian Product right now. Pakistan should use european or Chinese.

What crap is that, you got like 100 Chinese engines, since they were in operation for a short time, why couldnt Pakistan make a few railway engines in that time, with a nation of 170million people and urban land size of 5-6 times smaller then India, you can expect Pakistan not being able to make good engines, otherwise you wont be in this sisuation that you find urself in now.

Stop trolling now :wave:

Should not use Indian Product right now. Pakistan should use european or Chinese.
european

800px-Transrapid-emsland.jpg

chinese

Shanghai_Transrapid_002.jpg

indian

800px-Indian_Diesel_Loco.JPG

Why Pakistan does not buy locomotives from Iran? Bangladesh is buying Iranian locomotives which are based on German and French technology. They are cheap and reliable with DESA Diesel built engines. Why should Pakistan buy/rent from India?

Why not buy/rent from India and BD and Iran? Why should we leave out India from trade? Palestinians and Israelis trade, so do Greeks and Turks, why are we always trying to be the odd man out? As it is, there is billions of rupees of trade on the black market going on between Pakistan and India.

Trade is good. We buy cattle from them, and they buy sugar from us...there is already a precedence on the open market. Locomotives from India is not that bad of a deal if its feasible for us and if our own industry is not getting hurt (last time I checked, we do not manufacture/assemble any).

No it just proves Pakistan cant build quality train engines.

its may feel you good but when we claim we made best engines on earth our railway is one of the most corrupt institution on earth i have no hope they can make a screw without corruption .

WHY NOT CUT THRU THIS CRAP AND MAKE A FEDERATION OR SOUTH ASIAN UNION. OPEN THE DAMN BORDERS AND LET FREE TRADE RULE. HAVE A COMMON CURRENCY LIKE EU AND HAVE A LOVE FEST. I DIG INDIAN CHICKS , LET US MAKE LOVE NOT WAR. WHAT SAYS YOU ??????
:bunny::bunny::yahoo::yahoo::bounce::bounce::victory::victory:
Me says you a troll and false flag!

i dont know what it is about ''considering'' which indian didnt understand...a very misleading title to a thread

My uncle happens to be the Managing Director of Pak Railways' Railcop sector (they deal with construction of tracks, though he is familiar with the guys @ procurement)

he says this is nothing but a rumour and nothing else; no such plans are in place.....

on a side note -- like PIA, Railways is mismanaged unfortunately. It should be privatized. The operating cash they have now are because of contracts they won in Saudi Arabia. Otherwise it is not profitable, they are operating at losses for some years now.

^^ Railway needed to be closed and licences shall be issued to private investors for bullet trains.

^^ Railway needed to be closed and licences shall be issued to private investors for bullet trains.

since long time we are waiting for such action but god damn corrupt ministry looting it till last drop of blood.railway PIA steel mils need some kick *** actions .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom