What's new

Pakistan ready to fight Kulbhushan's case in ICJ vigorously

Indian petition at ICJ would never have been accepted for hearing, Had Pakistan given counsellor's access to KyB.

About Pakistan's tiny secrets I accept my mistake, India doesn't have your Col nor she has any of your secrets.

Regards

Accepted and accepted for formal hearing are two different things my dear friend, Pakistan is yet to present its legal position. Excuse that consular access thingy wouldn't give Pakistan a reason to raise Kashmir related issues in ICJ isn't justified both legally and morally. First off consular access protocols don't apply to spys; secondly Jhadav was also charged with terrorism and under domestic laws terrorism cases are tried in Mil Courts therefore needless to say ICJ has no jurisdiction when it comes to domestic laws.

Business is business.
Literally trolling.
Seriously nothing else
You may call it trolling but let me assure you that on 15th of May, at ICJ Indians will mean business.

Reputations of big guns from both the sides are at stake.

My best guess is that Pakistan will duck the issue by refusing to accept ICJ's jurisdiction on this issue.

But repercussions will follow.

regards

Accepted and accepted for formal hearing are two different things my dear friend, Pakistan is yet to present its legal position. Excuse that consular access thingy wouldn't give Pakistan a reason to raise Kashmir related issues in ICJ isn't justified both legally and morally. First off consular access protocols don't apply to spys; secondly Jhadav was also charged with terrorism and under domestic laws terrorism cases are tried in Mil Courts therefore needless to say ICJ has no jurisdiction when it comes to domestic laws.

That is the best option for Pakistan to take.

You may call it trolling but let me assure you that on 15th of May, at ICJ Indians will mean business.

My best guess is that Pakistan will duck the issue by refusing to accept ICJ's jurisdiction on this issue.

regards

As it was for India when Pakistan approached ICJ for Atlantique, eh?

India has never issued any passport with any fake name. ;)

KbY was kidnapped according to Iranian sources. They might testify this fact in ICJ.

Would Pakistan ever acknowledge multiple Passports issued to Dawood Ibrahim by Pakistan in fake names :D

The ICJ has accepted India's petition and asked Pakistan to appear before the court on 15th.

On 15th first challenge ICJ jurisdiction to hear this case on failure to give counsellor access to KyB.

OR

Present enough proof to defend your Military Court Verdict

Best of LUCK :enjoy:
Can u post a single statement from iranian authorities, confirming his alleged kidnapping from iranian soil?

Indian journalist raises tough questions about Jadhav
MONITORING DESKUPDATED APR 22, 2017 08:34PM
115 COMMENTS
PRINT
KARACHI: Simply but aptly titled “The mysterious Mr Jadhav”, well-known journalist Karan Thapar has written a hard-hitting article about the Indian spy who has been sentenced to death by a military tribunal in Pakistan.

58fa7610761bd.jpg

Karan Thapar

The sub-head coined for the piece — published on Friday on the website of the Indian Express — was equally instructive in that it succinctly summed up what kind of an article it was. This standfirst said: “The case of the Indian sentenced in Pakistan offers more questions than answers.”

Mr Thapar said he was intrigued by Kulbhushan Jadhav’s story. So he began reading about it, but the more he read about it the more he became confused. “Alas, all I’ve ended up with is questions. The more I learn, the more they multiply,” he wrote.

The first thing that troubled the Indian journalist was why Jadhav had two passports, one in his own name and the other one in the name of Hussein Mubarak Patel.

“According to the Indian Express, the second passport was originally issued in 2003 and renewed in 2014. The passport numbers are E6934766 and L9630722,” he wrote.

When the journalist contacted the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), he was told that the answer could be obtained only if Indian officials managed to gain access to Jadhav. Mr Thapar responded to the suggestion by writing: “But why not check the records attached to the passport numbers? Surely they would tell a story?”

The Indian government claimed that Jadhav was kidnapped from Iran and forcibly brought to Balochistan. Mr Thapar said that New Delhi did pursue the matter with Iran. “But, as the MEA spokesperson admitted, they don’t seem to have responded or, perhaps, even conducted an investigation yet. We seem to have accepted that. Odd, wouldn’t you say?”

The Indian journalist went on to ask what was so special about Jadhav that only he was kidnapped by the Pakistani sleuths and not any other Indian living in Iran. “After all, there are 4,000 Indians in Iran — and no one else has been abducted.”

The Indian journalist quoted A.S. Dulat, a former chief of RAW, as saying unhesitatingly that Jadhav could be a spy. “As he put it, if he was the government, he would hardly admit it,” he wrote.

Turning to the disappearance of Lt Col Mohammad Habib in Nepal, the Indian journalist said: “Was Jadhav convicted and sentenced to pre-empt India from claiming it had caught a Pakistani spy? And now, is an exchange of ‘spies’ possible?”

Published in Dawn, April 22nd, 2017

Exactly, and the outcome would have gone in favour of Pakistan this time.

But here is a twist, by not allowing counsellor access Pakistan gave India a slight opening.

I'm not a legal expert but listening to experts one can safely assume that Trial by Military Court and denial of Counsellor access are the only two moot points in India's charge against Pakistan.

Can u post a single statement from iranian authorities, confirming his alleged kidnapping from iranian soil?
I guess India can manage a statement to this effect from either Iran or Afghanistan.

But here is a twist, by not allowing counsellor access Pakistan gave India a slight opening.

I'm not a legal expert but listening to experts one can safely assume that Trial by Military Court and denial of Counsellor access are the only two moot points in India's charge against Pakistan.

I guess India can manage a statement to this effect from e

ither Iran or Afghanistan.
Lol and thats ur excuse? why do u contradict urself, as always??

Let me tell u that iran will not mess in this issue not even if u belly dance in tehran.

MONITORING DESKUPDATED APR 22, 2017 08:34PM
115 COMMENTS
PRINT
KARACHI: Simply but aptly titled “The mysterious Mr Jadhav”, well-known journalist Karan Thapar has written a hard-hitting article about the Indian spy who has been sentenced to death by a military tribunal in Pakistan.

58fa7610761bd.jpg

Karan Thapar

The sub-head coined for the piece — published on Friday on the website of the Indian Express — was equally instructive in that it succinctly summed up what kind of an article it was. This standfirst said: “The case of the Indian sentenced in Pakistan offers more questions than answers.”

Mr Thapar said he was intrigued by Kulbhushan Jadhav’s story. So he began reading about it, but the more he read about it the more he became confused. “Alas, all I’ve ended up with is questions. The more I learn, the more they multiply,” he wrote.

The first thing that troubled the Indian journalist was why Jadhav had two passports, one in his own name and the other one in the name of Hussein Mubarak Patel.

“According to the Indian Express, the second passport was originally issued in 2003 and renewed in 2014. The passport numbers are E6934766 and L9630722,” he wrote.

When the journalist contacted the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), he was told that the answer could be obtained only if Indian officials managed to gain access to Jadhav. Mr Thapar responded to the suggestion by writing: “But why not check the records attached to the passport numbers? Surely they would tell a story?”

The Indian government claimed that Jadhav was kidnapped from Iran and forcibly brought to Balochistan. Mr Thapar said that New Delhi did pursue the matter with Iran. “But, as the MEA spokesperson admitted, they don’t seem to have responded or, perhaps, even conducted an investigation yet. We seem to have accepted that. Odd, wouldn’t you say?”

The Indian journalist went on to ask what was so special about Jadhav that only he was kidnapped by the Pakistani sleuths and not any other Indian living in Iran. “After all, there are 4,000 Indians in Iran — and no one else has been abducted.”

The Indian journalist quoted A.S. Dulat, a former chief of RAW, as saying unhesitatingly that Jadhav could be a spy. “As he put it, if he was the government, he would hardly admit it,” he wrote.

Turning to the disappearance of Lt Col Mohammad Habib in Nepal, the Indian journalist said: “Was Jadhav convicted and sentenced to pre-empt India from claiming it had caught a Pakistani spy? And now, is an exchange of ‘spies’ possible?”

From what I remember, the Pakistani claim for Atlantique was compensatory in nature after deaths had occurred. The Indian claim is on human rights violation and violation of the Vienna conventions. Also, completely different set of judges in ICJ - there is also an Indian judge. Let's see what happens.

Lol and thats ur excuse? why do u contradict urself, as always??

Let me tell u that iran will not mess in this issue not even if u belly dance in Tehran.

Never knew that someone is keeping a tab on me ALWAYS. Thanks

I am sure that Doval can make at least one of your western neighbours to submit to Indians demand.

Kanan Thapar is a great journalist but his Anti-Modi and Anti-India media articles may not be acceptable as proofs in ICJ

regards

We have no option.
A judge sentenced him to death. We are only seeking justice.
Instead of whining about it and just take it on the chin

1) Pakistan has to send representative To ICJ in any case.

2) Issue raised by India is of 'Human Rights Violation' as per International Laws and therefore It will be accepted as no counsellor access was given despite KbY having genuine Indian passport.

3) Pakistan has to take all evidence to incriminate KbY and India to ICJ. In Fact it is a God sent opportunity for Pakistan to expose India Internationally :azn:

BEST of LUCK :enjoy:

We can just execute him and get done with it..ICJ can go to hell

The point is very simple

If you disregard ICJ Today ; we can also do so in Future that is Indus water treaty :-)

All Agreements and International commitments hence forth become useless

And you will find us waiting for that moment.......Indus flow starts from China, not from India......and there are other rivers as well to India from China.....you can guess what will happen next.

And ICJ will have to go through alot of things......do they have authority to listen to cases that have already been judged by a court of sovereign state(s).......can they pass judgment on cases like espionage, treason, sabotage, terrorism, infiltration etc......how will they enforce the sovereign state(s) to oblige the judgment......and so on and so forth.

To your knowledge ICJ has two main functions:

• To settle, in accordance with international law, legal disputes submitted by States, and
  • To give advisory opinions on legal questions referred to it by authorized UN organs and specialized agencies.

I guess India can manage a statement to this effect from either Iran or Afghanistan.

If you're listening to experts like one who gave his expert views on Pakistan's SLCM test then better you should do a little research at your own.

Let me give you a few reasons why there's no legal room for India.

1. ICJ can't invoke its jurisdiction when matter (criminal/war related) is between India and a common wealth country, India's own condition for adhering to ICJ.

2. Consular access protocol don't apply to spys therefore consular access denial is legally vindicated.

3. 21st amendment allows trial of terrorists in mil courts, that said Jhadav's trial was carried out under domestic laws and when it comes to domestic laws ICJ recedes its jurisdiction.

From what I remember, the Pakistani claim for Atlantique was compensatory in nature after deaths had occurred. The Indian claim is on human rights violation and violation of the Vienna conventions. Also, completely different set of judges in ICJ - there is also an Indian judge. Let's see what happens.

Please read all my posts in this thread. India can't claim anything which it doesn't allow others to claim that too in ICJ. Compensatory or not, totally irreverent because India challenged the jurisdiction and application was disposed off on jurisdiction issue and not on merit.

We have no option.
A judge sentenced him to death. We are only seeking justice.
Instead of whining about it and just take it on the chin

We can just execute him and get done with it..ICJ can go to hell
India has by default given an opportunity to Pakistan to show it to the world about her involvement in spreading terror in your country.

Why would Pakistan miss a chance like this ?

Let me give you a few reasons why there's no legal room for India.

1. ICJ can't invoke its jurisdiction when matter (criminal/war related) is between India and a common wealth country, India's own condition for adhering to ICJ.

2. Consular access protocol don't apply to spys therefore consular access denial is legally vindicated.

3. 21st amendment allows trial of terrorists in mil courts, that said Jhadav's trial was carried out under domestic laws and when it comes to domestic laws ICJ recedes its jurisdiction.

All I can say is that reputation of Modi Sarkar is at stake. And opposition parties in India are looking for a chink in Modi's armour. If this case is decided as per your understanding then it will be a big jolt for present Indian Government.

India has by default given an opportunity to Pakistan to show it to the world about her involvement in spreading terror in your country.
Why would Pakistan miss a chance like this ?

india is on mercy of Pakistan here and perhaps to degree of treachery can performed by Nawaz Sharif. Dossier for indian involvement with terrorist already produced and distributed.

Back
Top Bottom