What's new

Pakistan’s population up by 46.9 per cent since 1998

Increasing population is not regarded as a problem anymore. India and China have proved this.

loll increasing population supported by rapid economic growth is not a problem anymore but without that ahmm ahamm.

their literacy rate is barely 57% and anyone who can read in any language is considered literate. according to indian standards its prolly less than 25%(u need to read in english). so buddy i think this is a huge burden on pak.

Is this news reliable it seems impossible that population can grow so quickly.

Large population is not a problem but you should have resource to take care of that population that's a problem.

About two years back only the population was widely reported to be 180 million.

From 180 million to approx. 190 million is not an unbelievable jump, you know.

I've heard that Mullahs are against the use of contraceptive solutions such as condoms.

Not only that they also tells not to use brain :rofl:

IT-kama-sutra.jpg

Kama Sutra: Sacred Hindu art of *******. At least our religion doesn't teach us this.
Now don't bring your hatred for Muslims into this thread.

the real reason are you afghanis we should deport the millions of afghanis from our country

There are only 2 million Afghans in Pakistan.

2 million in 190 million.

...and I'm sure this number doesn't even include them. No country counts refugees in census. Pakistan would be an exception if it did so.

...but I'd still invite you to do the math. ;)

IT-kama-sutra.jpg

Kama Sutra: Sacred Hindu art of *******. At least our religion doesn't teach us this.

There's nothing about hatred in this.

This is something that we've encountered in India as well.

IT-kama-sutra.jpg

kamasutra is not a part of religion. its just a book. dont show ur knowledge here. anyways its good that we r told abt this.

Pakistan Population: 190,291,129 (July 2012 est.) Growth Rate: 1.551%
India Population: 1,205,073,612 (July 2012 est.) Growth Rate: 1.312%

You must have checked these statistics before starting thread ...........

Large population is not a problem but you should have resource to take care of that population that's a problem.

I completely agree with you... You got to be a daft to believe this much increase in population in just a decade and four. I am not saying there is no increase in population, there is but not to that extent.

Anyways, more population more burden on the already diminishing resources.. Governments (current and previous ones) could not develop any immaculate policy, this issue never got any importance in any of the circles of the government.

Back
Top Bottom