What's new

Pakistan’s population up by 46.9 per cent since 1998

there hasn't been a proper census for decades..It has to be every 5 years or 10 years at the most,but the last time it happened properly with people going door to door and filing forms on how many people live in every house....was about 30 years ago...
since then its all estimates ...

Just Read it, It is in your provided source
Where is written 47% since 1998?.. :rofl: Bhartis are on troll...

Hey Ram! :tsk::tsk:

There's obviously no difference between growth rate and the age-wise structure of population, hai na?

...if only your English teacher knew better :lol:

Anyways, I rest my case. I'm not here to waste my time with people of sub-par data interpretation skills. ;)

The figures speak for themselves. :wave:

There's obviously no difference between growth rate and the age-wise structure of population.

Dear as per your own post if growth rate 1.55%, how it can accumulate to 47% in 13 years

Dear as per your own post if growth rate 1.55%, how it can accumulate to 47% in 13 years

1. Growth rate reduces over time.

It's 1.55 today. Might have been higher in previous years, in fact, must have been higher in previous years.

2. I hope you're familiar with the principle of compounding rates.

There's obviously no difference between growth rate and the age-wise structure of population, hai na?

Anyways, I rest my case. I'm not here to waste my time with people of sub-par data interpretation skills. ;)

The figures speak for themselves. :wave:
Man! Wat do you think ,Aren't all 0-14 aged kids have Born since after 1998, ....:woot:
Look at thread title and sources those all are claiming 47% percent increase in population.

Now i know why life in subcontinent is cheap ..it is simple relation "supply and demand "

Ok ! Let I assumed it is , and You consider Mullahs are the responsible :lol:.. How could they be ? Our public don't chose them during elections? Even mostly our representators are from Saints and Sufism backgrounds but their voters(specifically rural voters) are mostly uneducated and unaware thats wat our media, and Our common person claims.. Our most of public belongs to villages..

Field Marshall Ayub Khan once said that if we dont solve the issue of population growth, things will get to a point where Pakistanis will begin eating eachother.

symbolically speaking, he wasnt too far off the mark.

it's not too late to raise awareness and enact reforms to control the population growth....every country has a ''carrying capacity'' -- and in our case rising pop. growth with minimal GDP growth to offset it is a recipe for disaster.

all we need to do is enact a 1 or 2 child policy the way the Chinese did.......but then the problem is the religious groups who then cry foul

never really get the point why people go for 4 now days.

But the urban population is now getting aware, but the rural areas are still a sort of a problem.

2 children should be the preferred number, 3 the max.

Ok ! Let I assumed it is , and You consider Mullahs are the responsible :lol:.. How could they be ? Our public don't chose them during elections? Even mostly our representators are from Saints and Sufism backgrounds but their voters(specifically rural voters) are mostly uneducated and unaware thats wat our media, and Our common person claims.. Our most of public belongs to villages..

Hang on minute ... Where did you read i blamed mullahs ??

Non awareness, No campaign to stop population?? This is hate showed by our politicians towards our own nation., In other countries Condom campaign is safe and very successful to stop population. What are our politicians doing??
If this population increases at same rate then future is very dark, forget to increase defense budget and we would struggle to get even two time food.
Need to stop population on emergency basis otherwise Electricity shortfall will increase upto 20000 MW and it will force to live in stone age. Recent PACE in population has already effected our economy.

I've heard that Mullahs are against the use of contraceptive solutions such as condoms.

If I remember correctly, it's something we face in India as well.

Is this true?

its the same with all religious fundamentalists....not just Mullahs

Back
Top Bottom