What's new

Pakistan’s secret dirty war

Status
Not open for further replies.
The basic problem is that Baluchistan is ruled by feudal sardars, and the feudal oligarchy in control of Pakistan does not want to harm their fellow feudals in Baluchistan. These bloodsucking feudals will be the death of Pakistan; the whole lot needs to be strung up by their balls and thrown in jail, and their lands confiscated.

Eminent domain.

This is my biggest complaint towards Pakistan's military. They are the only entity that has the power to rid the country of these feudals but instead they have formed an alliance with them.

indians have no face to write in this thread once they subject their house to the following feelings:

......In my personal opinion, AFSPA is essential to control the armed millitants and serves as a first step towards national integration (which some people don't want to happen)....

Nothing to be ashamed of. Hard times call for hard measures. Actually I would be ashamed if my govt did not implement AFSPA inspite of the fact the terrorists refuse negotiations.

so what?? many countries have rebels...who are you guys to speak about it??
we dont go on to speak about your internal matters here..
or is it that you guys are so much frustrated with your lives that you cant even live without watching bollywood movies and bringing India is every bit of your thought?
get a life guys.

Lol , just presence of army and paramilitary in numbers indicates occupation.......i wonder what they will see in my hometown gurdaspur......a military base

......And these criminal groups have to be handled with an Iron Hand.

This is the thought of an American diplomat! If Manipur is under occupation than rest of the India as well. Come to Delhi and Kolkata you will se thousands of army personals, now they don't come under Indian 'occupation'!! :lol:

I had many friends from Manipur, they never said anything like that. The main cause of violence in Manipur is between Naga and Manipuris. Where Nagaland wants few districts of Manipur into their state.

these foreigners always see problem in other countries esp americans, somebody should ask them that we have deployed our forces within our country what abt ur forces, they are deployed all over the world illegally.

Surprisingly they are ready to crush any independence/separatist movement (to an extent that they vouch for acts like AFSPA, which indeed is far more ruthless in application as compared to what happens in Balochistan) when it occurs in mainland india but at the same time they feel compelled to 'morally' support terrorists and separatists in other countries.

Hypocrisy, right?

Correction!

Not every Baloch is a terrorist, nor everyone residing in Balochistan have problems with the center. The Balochs form somewhere around 50% of the population of Balochistan demographically. The individuals who consider the Pakistanis as 'occupiers' are just handful, now if you want to support them morally or whatever, be my guest, but then you would be supporting separatists and terrorists.

True - Similarly not every Kashmiri wants to be with Pakistan or independent. And similarly those separatists who call for ouster of India are just a 'handful'.

As for the bolded part is Pakistan then supporting 'separatists and terrorists' ?

Do you even know what stance does Balochistan Govt has on this issue? Your 'support' or willingness to support thereof would have been justified if the Balochi stakeholders were a party to the separatists groups and miscreants/rebels trying to create law and order problems in the province, but then why should i care, you people has an history of 'supporting' separatists, that too without understanding that you too live in a glass house.

How about we support the insurgent and separatist movements all over india?

Lol you tried and got your fingers (or almost the body ?? ) badly burnt in the process and even lost half your country.

Wanna try more ?

Israelis are not your 'friends' they are enimes of muslim states , they did not help you out of friendship they helped you out of their anamosity of muslims and also because we sent our pilots against the israelis in the Arab-Israeli wars.

indians have no face to write in this thread once they subject their house to the following feelings:

Surprisingly they are ready to crush any independence/separatist movement (to an extent that they vouch for acts like AFSPA, which indeed is far more ruthless in application as compared to what happens in Balochistan) when it occurs in mainland india but at the same time they feel compelled to 'morally' support terrorists and separatists in other countries.

Hypocrisy, right?

Ofcourse it is hypocrisy. But when Pakistanis can exhibit it daily and get away with it (some even display an arrogant moral high ground) , why not Indians ?

Israelis are not your 'friends' they are enimes of muslim states , they did not help you out of friendship they helped you out of their anamosity of mulsims and also because we sent our pilots against the israelis in the Arab-Israeli wars.

Whatever ! In that case you yourself made Israel our friend without we even trying. Thank you

True - Similarly not every Kashmiri wants to be with Pakistan or independent. And similarly those separatists who call for ouster of India are just a 'handful'.

As for the bolded part is Pakistan then supporting 'separatists and terrorists' ?

Lol you tried and got your fingers (or almost the body ?? ) badly burnt in the process and even lost half your country.

Wanna try more ?

Get some analysis & information, this is not 1971, not same place & people but you must know who supported separatists & terrorists, o yes now you want to say that that wasn't you?

Balochistan situation didn't as shown in press and who behind all these ill minded reports & news, we know it. There is only a group backed by CIA, RAW, MOSSAD, NDS whose agenda only to spread terror and when security agencies arrest them then particular press backed by C,R,M rushed to prove it as human violence and publish fake stories.

What kind of human rights violation for terrorists? It means all these reporters, newspapers supporting terrorism?!

From 1948 how many people lost their life in your inhuman army actions, can you go back to Kashmir forum and a look over statistics?
You are going nowhere but after giving Kashmiries what they want, btw there are only 5-10% hindu + others who want Kashmir to ba part of India but voice of 90% against India. Give them right first & then come to us.
So it was better to look for your own country and its stability than look on others side.

This is not Pakistan's dirty war but International (India, US, Israel) dirty media war against Pakistan.

I think money is coming from Mars, Martians are angry of your state.... Why CIA will fund BLO??? How can we help BLO??? We can either reach from Iran or Afghanistan to Balochistan... Afghan was under your control (Good Talibans) , and Iran will not allow us to operate from their land....

India and US has nothing to do with either Baluchistan minerals or gawadar port... stop fooling your people...

Zahdan Indian consulate many times pointed by Pakistani intelligence officials for its non diplomatic activities directed to Pakistan (Balochistan)! May be you find your answer!

US-INDIA concerns against Chines economical & strategical influence told you nothing over it?
Afghanistan didn't in our control & Pakistan has no link with Talibans but presence of US interests which emerged with Indian interest can't be ignored.

:azn:
I think money is coming from Mars, Martians are angry of your state.... Why CIA will fund BLO??? How can we help BLO??? We can either reach from Iran or Afghanistan to Balochistan... Afghan was under your control (Good Talibans) , and Iran will not allow us to operate from their land....

India and US has nothing to do with either Baluchistan minerals or gawadar port... stop fooling your people...

I wish when US/NATO stabs u guyz then I will ask u how thats going....:woot:
U will learn ure lesson when u gonna get stabbed by them..otherwise u gonna be living in ure own dream world.:eek:
Another small hint for u if u can get it ....there r so many separatist movements going on in ure country being funded and run by CIA.....:azn:
So dont worry we r in the same ship...:smokin:

Maybe Indians should support Baloch "morally".

should support? you are not denying that you support them more than morally? It means you are supporting terrorism in regular & provincial territory of an independent country, in this case you have not right pointing your finger on Pakistan as usual.

There is best forum for your consultation "India is playing with fire"
There you may find question of your answers.

You have answered yourself in the bolded part. For us the Kashmiri separatists are terrorists and actions against them are justified.

And for us who talks about secession of Baluchistan from Pakistan is a terrorist and we are at war with them.

And these cases of mutiliation,torture is not on the armed Baloch rebels, but on political activists.

Just like you said.

For us the Kashmiri separatists

For us Baluch secessionists are terrorists. Rules apply every where dear. If they apply to IOK than they also apply to our territory. This is something else it is yet to be defined that how much those "political" workers were political and weren't involved in violence of any kind. I am in no mood to accept your verdict for something happening in my country.:)

Doesn't matter. All is fair in love and war.

Obviously. Like our war against terrorists in inside and outside our territory.

And I'm sure this particular case between India and Pak is no Love.

Obviously.

And dont worry our track record of playing with fire is far better than yours, ala 1971.

And then what happened in IOK in 80's and 90's is also the part of history. As you say everything is legal in love and war.;)

And for us who talks about secession of Baluchistan from Pakistan is a terrorist and we are at war with them.

Just like you said.

For us Baluch secessionists are terrorists. Rules apply every where dear. If they apply to IOK than they also apply to our territory. This is something else it is yet to be defined that how much those "political" workers were political and weren't involved in violence of any kind. I am in no mood to accept your verdict for something happening in my country.:)

Excellent. I agree the Baloch rebels should be stuck up with a danda for trying to secede. Let me see the Pakistanis taking the same stand on Kashmiri terrorists.

Obviously. Like our war against terrorists in inside and outside our territory.

Obviously.

And as you seem to understand all is fair in love and war, why cry when Indians support Baloch "morally" when you guys do it all the time for Kashmiris.

And then what happened in IOK in 80's and 90's is also the part of history. As you say everything is legal in love and war.;)

Couldn't have put it more better myself. They are indeed a part of history. ;)

Thanks for your agreement.

You will see very soon. In case of IOK we might not have to wait for long;)

Nobody is crying dear. Even though both territories are far apart in every sense we just dislike the whining from the other side of the border with our "morals".

And can be part of the future also.;)

Didnt I say ? They just cant say anything unequivocally about Kashmir. They try to ride a high horse on Kashmir while all the time whining about imagined Indian interference in Balochistan. :lol:

Correction!

Not every Baloch is a terrorist, nor everyone residing in Balochistan have problems with the center. The Balochs form somewhere around 50% of the population of Balochistan demographically. The individuals who consider the Pakistanis as 'occupiers' are just handful, now if you want to support them morally or whatever, be my guest, but then you would be supporting separatists and terrorists.

Do you even know what stance does Balochistan Govt has on this issue? Your 'support' or willingness to support thereof would have been justified if the Balochi stakeholders were a party to the separatists groups and miscreants/rebels trying to create law and order problems in the province, but then why should i care, you people has an history of 'supporting' separatists, that too without understanding that you too live in a glass house.

How about we support the insurgent and separatist movements all over india?

:woot:

Kashmir and Punjab ?

Short term memory loss ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom