What's new

Pakistan’s secret dirty war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way we can say: The tribals are part of Afghanistan. Period.

we people dont give a damn about Kashmir on what happens to it, if india take it all we wont have prblem with it. But when it comes to Tribal areas and NWFP of paksitan, it is part of pakistani territory and recognized by the UN and all the other countries.

we people dont give a damn about Kashmir on what happens to it, if india take it all we wont have prblem with it. But when it comes to Tribal areas and NWFP of paksitan, it is part of pakistani territory and recognized by the UN and all the other countries.

I know you don't.

But many in Afghanistan do.

Frankly, I care a damn about them as long as they stay away from making claims on Indian territory.

I know you don't.

But many in Afghanistan do.

Frankly, I care a damn about them as long as they stay away from making claims on Indian territory.

only one group of people who share ethnicity with tribals/nwpf have this thing in their head, the rest of us(majority) have nothing to do with it.

only one group of people who share ethnicity with tribals/nwpf have this thing in their head, the rest of us(majority) have nothing to do with it.

I understand the dynamics there buddy.

Fact remains that no Afghan government has ever accepted the validity of the Durand line, not even the Taliban. Afghanistan even refused to recognize Pakistan because of the same issue.

I would like people to accept whatever the current realities are and move on with life. There is much to be done in house rather than trying to get more from others. That applies to everyone.

I understand the dynamics there buddy.

Fact remains that no Afghan government has ever accepted the validity of the Durand line, not even the Taliban. Afghanistan even refused to recognize Pakistan because of the same issue.
All the above governments you mentioned were not national but ethnic governments, it was under teh control of one ethnicity and that includes the taliban, that is the reason they always claimed on KP and didnt reconginze it, if it was national gov, it would have considered everybody not just a certain group of people.

All the above governments you mentioned were not national but ethnic governments, it was under teh control of one ethnicity and that includes the taliban, that is the reason they always claimed on KP and didnt reconginze it, if it was national gov, it would have considered everybody not just a certain group of people.

Ahmad they signed the accord and they have NO legal standing even if they go to UN. above all we Pukhtun Pakistanis have no love for joining their claims in the first place. they also know the reality so they just resort to rhetoric for cashing in certain situations.

Ahmad they signed the accord and they have NO legal standing even if they go to UN. above all we Pukhtun Pakistanis have no love for joining their claims in the first place. they also know the reality so they just resort to rhetoric for cashing in certain situations.

dear jana, the same Amir(Amir Abdul Rahman) gave Tajik areas of Afghanistan(rich in water and other mineral resources) to the russians, why dont they claim on those territories and only ask for KP? hyocracy and ethno nationalism at its best and to the cost of our country and unity.

Why is that? Why don't you want to join your Pushtunwali brothers?

dear jana, the same Amir(Amir Abdul Rahman) gave Tajik areas of Afghanistan(rich in water and other mineral resources) to the russians, why dont they claim on those territories and only ask for KP? hyocracy and ethno nationalism at its best and to the cost of our country and unity.

Yes i wanted to debate it as well. Its an important point and if one goes on to dig it up one will see more than nationalism some elements just are playing for their personal politics.

I just don`t understand what do you mean it by calling it "Pakistan`s secret dirty war"
:hitwall:

Can we bring the discussion back to Baluchistan instead of Durand, Kashmir, etc, etc?

Why is that? Why don't you want to join your Pushtunwali brothers?

please dont comment on something you dont know
you are insulting and mocking a tradition and custom that is older and deeper than the religion
Pakhtun wali is not what someone claims on wikipedia

most of the rubbish posted on the web is from the people who have never met or even been to the place. just like Iraqi dossier they pick some info on random, do some search on the internet and then present it as proof.

I respect you and admire your comments but please be careful with the wordings. I will support Jana 100%, what those people are claiming and demanding is just for political milage and blackmailing for their “cut”.
Pakhtun wali has nothing to do with this on the contrary anyone abusing this term by rousing others to join their selfish & unfair charade will be duly punished by indifference, rejection and disowned.

Can we bring the discussion back to Baluchistan instead of Durand, Kashmir, etc, etc?

the bharati is more interested in speaking on Pukhtun Pakistanis. what can we do then??

as far as terrorists in Balochistan are concerned NO mercy for the terrorists who are killing innocent Pakistanis.

The basic problem is that Baluchistan is ruled by feudal sardars, and the feudal oligarchy in control of Pakistan does not want to harm their fellow feudals in Baluchistan. These bloodsucking feudals will be the death of Pakistan; the whole lot needs to be strung up by their balls and thrown in jail, and their lands confiscated.

Eminent domain.

This is my biggest complaint towards Pakistan's military. They are the only entity that has the power to rid the country of these feudals but instead they have formed an alliance with them.

With feudals a part of the Pakistan army itself.. It is a difficult prospect...
It is due to feudalism that we have had Merit take a back seat in the higher echelons of the command structure..
47 is a long gone date.. but the "company" raj still has its ghosts haunting us.

As for Balochistan.. Feudals lords or not...they hold respect in the eyes of their people.. and more often than not.. have delivered on their false promises 5% better than the governments have...
that 5% gets the respect..
And the problem has spread from the bugti and marri lands down to the Makran coast..
However.. there can not be a repeat of 71.. since.. there is too much land.. and not enough Baloch.
The Feudals.. and their allies in the army know they cannot rely on force to change this scenario..
hence the new PR drive out there.
a grass roots engagement if you will.
And while this has shown success in the rural areas of Baluchistan.. the population centers have yet to accept this newfound goodwill.
Before Akbar Bugti's murder.. the intellectuals in the baloch society.. were still only tilting towards the right.. and were demanding greater rights and autonomy..
For all his faults... Bugti was still a figure for the Baloch.. with him gone, those that swayed the Baloch "hal"... have thrown in their vote for the succession camp, and like Ayub and Zia.. Musharraf has made another crack in Pakistan.. Ayub's cracked place was torn off.. Zia's fissure is spouting lava and erupting.. and Musharraf's deed has begun making the squeaking noise.. military glue will no longer hold this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom