What's new

PAKISTAN: Sectarian killings -- the nexus between Saudi Arabia and the army

@Irfan Baloch Sir, I agree KSA and UAE involvement, but all they do is send money and export their version of Islam, the fodder and terrorists are local people.

Isn't Pakistan responsible more for this mess ? Isn't the Concept of Jehad against Soviets/India war has a thin line of difference with terrorists against Pakistan ?

All that has happened is that the line that separated this, has now fade away.

For them, all are kuffars, who don't agree with their version of Islam or are Non Muslims. Whether its Shias, Hazaras, or Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain...... don't be so naive child. Everyone plays the "game", only idiots get caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Here we are those idiots.

Why do you look at us as a threat to you? We gave you land for your country. We have never attacked you. We have never done bomb blasts or 26/11 type attacks on your soil. All of which you have done to us. Yet you say we are the threat? Why bhai? Why?

PERFECT REPLY. WE CAN NOT HAVE BLIND SUPPORT FOR ANYONE, NOT EVEN PTI, ANYMORE. NO MORE BEING OBLIVIOUS, EVERYONE HAS TO STAND UP TO SCRUTINY.

1. Army as an institution did a HUGE boo-boo, however it's no longer actively involved. Maybe couple Arab and Ummah loonies in there. They need to be weeded out and exterminated.

There is no doubt about that, but we don't have any will. There are quite a few people in this place as well who turn a blind eye to this.

2. From last reports in, Arabs are still actively involved to contain Iranians AT ANY PRICE. They need to be paid in same coin. A collective strategy is required how to deal with them. They are a MUCH LARGER threat than India.

Ab main kuch aur kahun ga to kal mere ghar police pahaunchi hogi!!!:whistle:

3. PMLN - Most definitely haven't given up their pro-Arab stance, they need to become more loyal to the land. This is one mainstream party that poses the biggest existential risk to Pakistan in the long run. ISI needs to take care of it, as ISI was the culprit which created it. Don't **** with me, I am well aware of the safe houses in Chacklala where they were created with tender love.

There is absolutely no doubt about that. Chaudhary NIsar's previous character is known to everyone...and then the work of the Sharif brothers during their VIP stay in KSA.

No they are NOT. We have caught many many agents as well. These things haven't been made public. Yet.

@Irfan Baloch Sir, I agree KSA and UAE involvement, but all they do is send money and export their version of Islam, the fodder and terrorists are local people.

Isn't Pakistan responsible more for this mess ? Isn't the Concept of Jehad against Soviets/India war has a thin line of difference with terrorists against Pakistan ?

All that has happened is that the line that separated this, has now fade away.

For them, all are kuffars, who don't agree with their version of Islam or are Non Muslims. Whether its Shias, Hazaras, or Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
How old are you again?

Why do you look at us as a threat to you? We gave you land for your country.

You gave us land? Seriously??? Bari mehrbani aap ki janab.

We have never attacked you.

Yeah right...

We have never done bomb blasts or 26/11 type attacks on your soil. All of which you have done to us. Yet you say we are the threat? Why bhai? Why?

Are you aware of the stuff going on in Balochistan and the covert support for TTP.

Sarkar, kuch matt bolo. Khair hai. Observe. Observe. Observe. Very soon a day will come when we will be able to take a stance.

There is no doubt about that, but we don't have any will. There are quite a few people in this place as well who turn a blind eye to this.

Ab main kuch aur kahun ga to kal mere ghar police pahaunchi hogi!!!:whistle:

There is absolutely no doubt about that. Chaudhary NIsar's previous character is known to everyone...and then the work of the Sharif brothers during their VIP stay in KSA.

if Indeed KSA as a national official policy does that then it will loose the best friend it has which has always come running to help it. such actions can further tilt Pakistan towards Iran and that would be a total shame
I find it hard when two countries such as KSA and Pakistan are called friends, they basically oiled your economy in your sanctions. What is Pakistan providing KSA with that it can be called friendship? (Some military help?)

even during Iran Iraq war when Zia was the president we kept a neutral stance so such alleged punishment by KSA will be more harmful to itself in the longer run.
This I'm not sure of, can you explain a bit?

KSA - and the PA have been growing apart since the GW1 it is currently at it's lowest ebb.

How old are you again?

Sir I am a student, willing to learn. I have nothing but sympathy for all you are going through. But I don't know what it is that all muslims, you and some of ours also, want to just blow us up and kill us. Itni nafrat kyun hai bhai. Tum bhi to hamari tarah hi is mitti ke ho. Bhagwan alag hua to kya hua? Insaniyat to wohi rahti hai na?

KSA is no longer a problem, with the new Monarch things are much better between us. It's certain rich segments within their population to a smaller degree and "other" Gulf states that are the REAL problem. It's all about containment of Iran, and other strategic economic interests.

KSA - and the PA have been growing apart since the GW1 it is currently at it's lowest ebb.

The fault lies with Us Pakistanis and our huge willingness to take down our pants tie them to our head and dance in the middle of the town on any given chance .

Our Low self esteem Mullahs and their followers are happy to suck onto Iranian and Arabian traditions then accepting their own , both sides are rotten right to their cores . One is Jubilant to Dress up like a Iranian clown mullah and other dies to impress his Arabian Masters .

While in the eyes of their Arabian and Iranian masters their value remains the same as that of a Used Tampon .

prostituting Pakistani citizens to rich saudi or oil rich gulf - they actually do come over for fun. on a serious note army needs to raid brothels and beat the pimps and those participating. i dont like this personally knowing that our history is full of invasions/conquers looking for booty or spoils. we got the green n rivers yet our folks eat the left overs, the best is shipped over. iran is just game player it too wants a piece of us if we did not have good army they would tried land grabbing n conversion process. iran already snitched on nuke over pak while saudis paid to get raymond davis released the two pak women were forced to accept blood money n sent to haj after this they committed suicide.

we are Pakistani that should be enuff.

* That's your media talking to you, not us.
** :blink::blink: Don't know how to respond to that :blink::blink:

Sir I am a student, willing to learn. I have nothing but sympathy for all you are going through. But I don't know what it is that all muslims, you and some of ours also, * want to just blow us up and kill us. Itni nafrat kyun hai bhai. Tum bhi to hamari tarah hi is mitti ke ho. ** Bhagwan alag hua to kya hua? Insaniyat to wohi rahti hai na?

I am just sad brother. So many of us want to be friends with you. But 70 years have gone. We cannot meet and come to your side. You cannot meet and come to our side. And we have been living with each other since thousands years before goras or arbis had clothes to cover their naked bodies.

And...?

I have never refuted the point that intel agencies and the military and government have a hand in creating and supporting these groups in some point of their history, but your opinion that these attacks happen through full collusion and support of the intel agencies and Army is absolutely BS. Had that been the case, we wouldn't have been sending Captains and Majors and other officers and JCO's into hot-spots and mosques and madrassahs to do recce, and we wouldn't be getting our people killed in these ops. Intel agencies wouldn't be giving out warnings to provincial governments and other places if they had been wanting these attacks to happen.

I think you need to use past tense for Army's support of these groups rather than present. Just like we did this stuff with the Taliban sometime.

Then add the Arab support to these groups and PML, and you get this.

Just like you are absolutely blinded by hate against PML and love of PTI, you are blinded by hate against Army. Some criticisms are justified, some are not.

I never said that, turning a blind eye is not supporting the activity. and its not bull shitt infacts its a FACT.

rest of the post is usual bakwas. not worth reply.

I hear that yea but I need some more analysis on that. I think it was because Pakistan didnt actively take part in the Kuwait liberation. although it did send its fighter jets and soldiers to defend the Saudi Kingdom.

I find it hard when two countries such as KSA and Pakistan are called friends, they basically oiled your economy in your sanctions. What is Pakistan providing KSA with that it can be called friendship? (Some military help?)

This I'm not sure of, can you explain a bit?

I understand where you are coming from so dont worry we all know why you will never understand.

Back
Top Bottom