What's new

Pakistan Shell Shocked by Mature India Response on Obama Visit ...Must Watch.

i was right your ego wont accept it and you wont agree to the ground realites well try watching siasat hai ya saazish by moeed pirzada and fahad chowdhary dated 25th and 26th january 2015 and the i can talk to with ease till then its useless to talk with you sir .... thanks

@GURU DUTT ji can you please elaborate for benefit of unfortunate few like me with slow internet student connection?

@GURU DUTT ji can you please elaborate for benefit of unfortunate few like me with slow internet student connection?
man your avatr photo is smashing HOTTTT :D

well for last three days i wenton too see many top pakistani "difai & askari tazianiagr = efence and startegik ANALyasts" like moeed pirzada , fahad chowdhary , mabashir luqman ,moeed yusuf ,shahid masoor and there amny other media anchors onthere various shows about obamas recent visit to india a few points they wanted to propogate

1. USA isd preppeing up india to make india as its proxy in this regon to counter balance rising china

2. india is nothing but a cheap labour camp and a growing marketfor USA/west

3. india will not do buisness with USA as US compnies want to

4. india is going away from russia

5. pakistan china and russia are the future power block of the world

6.pakistan feels cheated with US president visit to india as pakistan did so much for USA and US interests and US is using pakistan just as a used tissue

7.US will ditch india in the same fashion as it did to pakistan

8. modi is nothing but a cheap "maskarra" trying to impress US establishment

9.but they also in tamed voice agreewhere pakistan finds itself today is deu to its own faults by not creating state institutions and rule of lawand educated and law abiding beurocracy , milltarry and middle class like india

rest u can make your own conclusion by watching most pakistani talk shows dated 25th, 26th & 27th january 2015 on youtube ...cheers mate

There were many hilarious videos on Youtube on "over-reaction" from Pakistani talk shows on Obama visit. They went on discussing eternally on nothing--- this video is one of them :p:

Last edited:
man your avatr photo is smashing HOTTTT :D

well for last three days i wenton too see many top pakistani "difai & askari tazianiagr = efence and startegik ANALyasts" like moeed pirzada , fahad chowdhary , mabashir luqman ,moeed yusuf ,shahid masoor and there amny other media anchors onthere various shows about obamas recent visit to india a few points they wanted to propogate

1. USA isd preppeing up india to make india as its proxy in this regon to counter balance rising china

2. india is nothing but a cheap labour camp and a growing marketfor USA/west

3. india will not do buisness with USA as US compnies want to

4. india is going away from russia

5. pakistan china and russia are the future power block of the world

6.pakistan feels cheated with US president visit to india as pakistan did so much for USA and US interests and US is using pakistan just as a used tissue

7.US will ditch india in the same fashion as it did to pakistan

8. modi is nothing but a cheap "maskarra" trying to impress US establishment

9.but they also in tamed voice agreewhere pakistan finds itself today is deu to its own faults by not creating state institutions and rule of lawand educated and law abiding beurocracy , milltarry and middle class like india

rest u can make your own conclusion by watching most pakistani talk shows dated 25th, 26th & 27th january 2015 on youtube ...cheers mate

lot of propaganda going on. However any sensible commentator would understand that US cannot expect India to be its pawn especially against either China or Russia, with both of them India has large trade and strategic interests.
India did very little on international forums against Russia when Ukranian crisis were in full blow. Equally Modi is comforting with China and this is going to flourish in future mainly because it is beneficial to indian economy.
Now for those who think India is forming some kind of military block against any particular country are nothing but paranoid.

I agree that all of these are major wins for Modi. He has proved to be what he is- a very capable leader and administrator. Now if only he had controlled Ghar Wapsi and Every woman should have 5 children etc., we could have spent time discussing these things. Plus, his commitment to fight corruption and crony capitalism is ZERO. That cannot be overlooked. You can't drive an economy at 9% with increasing corruption- that destroys a state.

I remember during entire late 90s and first decade of 2000s, media was obsessed US treating India and Pakistan as one entity.
While i don't find anything "shell shocked" in the video, it looks like media atleast is now trying to blow up this theory of India caught between Russia and US which in reality could just be a myth. Atleast the foreign policy has stayed quite independent without favoring or irking Russia or US, i assume the trend will continue. & let us remember as far as defence deals are concerned, US will make more sales in India so will Russia with China and Pakistan.
That looks like one of the many idiotic Dinner time debate on TV a la our very own Arnab's.

Brother this is exactly the kind of response media reports like one above expects from viewers and creating a sort of paranoia.

I agree with yur points, but I also concur that there are places where Modi's performance is notable.

I think 'shell shocked' was used as a troll bait in the title by OP.

Big troll thread detected here .......................
Mods why this joker is still not banned, he is destroying PDF reputation . normally I am for not against little harmless troll it keeps member engage but he is complete lunatic he is completely ruining all the thread one by one.
He keeps on jumping one thread to another derail it completely and then move to other one. Noserious discussion are happening on thread related to india as he is present in them and keep on abusing member until member just are leaving. Whould serously want some action on him,please.

Even Captain Picard is not happy . Captain Picard found "Shell Shocked" in Enterprise

2-1-2015 8-35-01 PM.png

"hamari toh 300 billion$ ki reserve hain , hamein thorey na unse dollar cahiye" Shukla ji
best answer.:D

Back
Top Bottom