What's new

Pakistan Sink to Lowest-Ever Rating in Latest ICC Ranking

pakistan will surly get qualified in Top 8, more thn 12 months left to improve just min 1 rank. i hope pakistan do that for sure.

this is stupidity. you cant predict any sports team, they earn a place in Test and they try to come back on ODI's. Life is a circle win and loss/ top or bottom will shift hands always.

offtopic: intha pannipayaluga yapadi pona yenna? yen ya intha velaa @ThaniOruvan?

அய்யா நீங்க இந்த போரம் கு புதுசா ? மத்த thread அ எல்லாம் பாருங்க.....இவனுங்கள அசிங்க படுத்துறதுல தப்பே இல்ல

You guys played well in the test series against England kudos to Pakistani batsmen who did surprisingly well(which is most challenging in English conditions)
But let's be real, you performed badly(read pathetically:p:) in the ODI series.
One should agree that it's a young and inexperienced Pakistani side and you need more exposure in the international level but where are the experienced guys like misbah, Afridi or Yunus(ok not him:angel:).
More importantly you need a comman pool of players who plays both test and ODI for Pakistan.

===========================

Best in Tests (temporarily) and worst in ODIs.....A rare feat....Kudos to the Pakistani team and management.....

Boys are out of the game since 2009 they havent played enough cricket our home ground (Dubai) isnt really our home ground.. its almost 8 years now and having an effect on the team technically worst era for Pakistan cricket team however considering above acheiving no 1 slot in test is a fcking acheivement .. also banned ajmal . asif , hafeez etc .. whole team is revamed and over hauled all new players wait till these youngesters get some experience.

-- Ravichandra Ashwaraya is a chucker, ICC does not ban him as without him there is no hope in Indian Bowling
-- Mostly India play at home or in home like conditions
-- Outside India they are like kittens against major teams
-- Most Indian players get familiar to star players such as AB,Gayle Smith etc due to IPL and train themselves likewise.
-- Whole indian team depends on Kohli's batting and Dhoni's Skills... whole Balloon will fart once Dhoni is not there anymore

On the other hand Pakistani Team has a long way to go due to incompetent politicans and board policies...

No selection committee is performing well and deserving players are getting ignored but they still have better record than their Ugly Neighbors in all formats, indians still have a long way to go to challenge Pakistan!!!

Cricket has started to bore to be honest. I mean, whatever these guys do, they are going to play among the 10 sides, and interest will wane.
If many nations join cricket and start playing competitive cricket, it will be treat to watch. Imagine 30 teams having test status, and India Australia play once in a decade, that interest will be there.

Now its like India Australia series are going to be played twice in 4 years anyway. So who cares.

--

No selection committee is performing well and deserving players are getting ignored but they still have better record than their Ugly Neighbors in all formats, indians still have a long way to go to challenge Pakistan!!!

Yes the whole world knows you have a better record than Afghanistan..so you don't have to do all that Randi rona

Thanks to all those who replied here with strong comments.
I am content that I freaked out many which left all of them hurt and burnt. Thanks all again.
Are you stupid or moron or simply troller? We all know what's the ranking no need to inform us form a baharti. Mark my word a day come cricket World Cup participation rules change like soccor or other every team play qualify rounds to get participate in it.

Ravichandra Ashwaraya is a chucker, ICC does not ban him as without him there is no hope in Indian Bowling

Exactly , he is the quintessential un athletic Indian brought to the fore front through doctored pitches and ignoring that he chucks

Ban Cricket !!!!!!!!!!!! all you morons stop wasting time,

I say we should stop wasting so much money, time and resources on this game and start focusing on Football and Hockey.

Nice reactions folks. Many seem butt hurt. Expecting the usual pdf reactions, not the skirt wearing child type.

Exactly , he is the quintessential un athletic Indian brought to the fore front through doctored pitches and ignoring that he chucks

Stop crying LOL !!! Ok . He's purposefully bend his arms a couple of times(with in legal limits,otherwise he'd have got a warning) to protest against illegal chucking by notorious chuckers like Saeed Ajmal and Narine . He's the best off spinner playing international cricket right now . Stop crying and accept his talent .

அய்யா நீங்க இந்த போரம் கு புதுசா ? மத்த thread அ எல்லாம் பாருங்க.....இவனுங்கள அசிங்க படுத்துறதுல தப்பே இல்ல

Ha ha ha, ka ha ka Po. Itha thaa annum solluren, leave sports fight on defence and political once till we face them next time.

OT: Pannipayalugaa pee thingaranuganu namalum thingaa mudiyumaa? Vigunga baa avingaa ingamattumthn kathamudiyum

With the talent on show and the history they have i cannot even in my wildest dreams imagine Pakistan occupying the last spot .
What has been the problem guys ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom