What's new

Pakistan started firing on border, we are giving befitting reply: India

Situation is uncertain, 5 Pakistani civilians are martyred in deliberate fire from indian side, every time our side observes more counts of casualties after series such border incidents, then we again sit and try to resolve issues and then again after few months they kill more of our civilians. Are we in some sort of pressure? or it is more easier to forget civilian casualties?
What do you suggest?

So you condemn the deaths of our civilians by your BSF?

Sure I do,and the deaths of Indians by your rangers as well.I just don't explicitly say it all the time,cause you know...........my condemning or not has got no bearing in this mother fcking shhit anyway.

Don't teach me about mortars and their affects please. They're not artillery in the classical sense. They are mortars and called such!
Apparently I do have to teach you about mortars and their effects, along with the definition of artillery:
"mounted projectile-firing guns or missile launchers, mobile or stationary, light or heavy, as distinguished from small arms."

Mortars classify as light artillery in terms of the basic structure of the weapon.
Are you aware that Indian villages are miles away from the BSF border posts? Rangers posts are in the vicinity of your villages. Even a Martian would not have such poor accuracy that your mortars have which hit Indian villages miles away! Either your mortars are primitive hookah tubes or your mortar crew is incompetent!

If neither, then your Rangers are firing deliberately on Indian villages which are miles away in depth to inflict civilian casualties.

So who's talking rubbish, dude? You or I? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!
You do realize your own video shows you to be wrong, don't you, because I see no 'settlement/village' in close proximity to the alleged 'post' being hit.

Secondly - on what basis are you claiming that 'Indian villages that are hit by Pakistani fire are miles away whereas Pakistani villages hit by Indian fire are essentially right next to our Ranger posts'?

It was your own drone, and it was a cheap, low tech Chinese made one.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

LOL, how does that feel?

It's a DJI Phantom-3, produced in China, and available in Pakistan for Rs 1.5 lakhs. You can get it on ebay.cn. It was used by Pakistan's Punjab police. Your clueless forces shot it down, and then paraded the picture to the whole world.:lol::lol::lol:

That's right, your own forces and ISPR cannot distinguish a crappy police drone and a military UAV. Here is the picture they so proudly released:

drone-vs-drone-new_650x400_51437042151.jpg

Did Pakistan Shoot Down Its Own Drone? Survey This Evidence

Not if you have signed a cease-fire. Then it becomes perfidy.
:D

Losers.:rofl::omghaha: they killed our 2 BSF soldiers. We downed their 4 soldiers.
Bahut maje le rahe the bade dino se. Aukaat dikhadi humne.
This is your standard baby. You are still a kid in front of us. We will make u piss as we did in past.:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom