What's new

Pakistan steps up military aid to Ukraine

Billu Rani was specifically warned for this in Moscow two weeks back that is why Pakistan didn't opted for Afghan meeting in Russia because imported govt was not welcomed.

I wonder what will happen to the energy deal between Pakistan and Russia. Didn't Bilawal recently visit Russia? It has been very silent since then.

It's either purely for the self interest of a few select ppl at the top...with bribes/kickbacks involved.
...or it's the price of an IMF bailout...basically u can't say no to ur big daddy or else there will be consequences.

Either way ..a sad state of affairs.
Not really IMF bailout are professional people..they will give Pakistan at strict term of shrinking both the exports and imports hence causing huge inflation and poverty

The only exception was 2015 when despite all the BS from dar we still got bailout because USA pushed it.

I wonder where is all the money made from selling arms are going as forex reserves are continously being depleted and Export numbers are also on downward trend.
Private military inc

The thread title is misleading. Pakistan is not providing any aid to Ukraine. They are only indirectly and surreptitiously selling military supplies. How can a country on the brink of economic disaster and desperate for a bailout from the IMF afford to give any kind of aid, let alone military, to any other country.

Would there be a blowback in terms of RD-93 engines from Russia?

I wonder what will happen to the energy deal between Pakistan and Russia. Didn't Bilawal recently visit Russia? It has been very silent since then.
Honestly I don't even know, I'm beginning to feel like Russia has been non-serious from the start about exporting oil at a reasonable rate. The US even has allowed, tacitly at least, multiple countries to import from Russian oil so I don't get what the hitch is.

It should be seen as a reminder that Russia does not see you the way you describe, decades worth of Soviet foreign policy has created a lens through which they see Pakistan. Whether you like it or not, the current relationship they have with India means we will almost always be sent scraps while India is given priority.

Honestly I don't even know, I'm beginning to feel like Russia has been non-serious from the start about exporting oil at a reasonable rate. The US even has allowed, tacitly at least, multiple countries to import from Russian oil so I don't get what the hitch is.

It should be seen as a reminder that Russia does not see you the way you describe, decades worth of Soviet foreign policy has created a lens through which they see Pakistan. Whether you like it or not, the current relationship they have with India means we will almost always be sent scraps while India is given priority.

Why do countries always play around with Pakistan?

I am not against selling weapons but it needs to be done the proper way. The civilian govt should decide and infoem the parliament about sales, the types, quantity and revenue from it. We should also balance ties with russia, like Turkey does.
Unfortunately we are a colonial slave nation, ao all the deals r done secretly and we only come to know from foreign news sources about such deals. Now no one knows who is getting money for this, or if Pakistan is even getting paid. Maybe few generals are getting properties and jobs for their kids in return. So its not that selling weapons is bad, its how this slave banana republic does it is bad. May Allah rid this country from these satanic colonial slaves.

I am not against selling weapons but it needs to be done the proper way. The civilian govt should decide and infoem the parliament about sales, the types, quantity and revenue from it. We should also balance ties with russia, like Turkey does.
Unfortunately we are a colonial slave nation, ao all the deals r done secretly and we only come to know from foreign news sources about such deals. Now no one knows who is getting money for this, or if Pakistan is even getting paid. Maybe few generals are getting properties and jobs for their kids in return. So its not that selling weapons is bad, its how this slave banana republic does it is bad. May Allah rid this country from these satanic colonial slaves.

The generals have transformed Pakistan into a personal cash cow. A kleptocracy is what Pakistan is.

According to Clash Report, here is visual confirmation of the Yarmuk Rockets being used.

b20641fdd134e160.jpg

https://****/ClashReport/6558?single

Last edited:
China is also selling Russian oil to Europe who are in turn sending weapons to be used against Ukraine. This is 21st century Mr. Nothing is black and white anymore, everything is in grey area

Yes. First sensible comment.
And what Pakistan maybe 'selling' to Ukraine is probably insignificant in the overall equation anyway.
As long as Pakistan's trade/commerce is too dependent upon the West and their allies, Pakistan will keep doing what America wants it to do as long as Pakistan's core interests are not in danger. In this case, they are not in danger. China/Russia understand Pakistan's predicament. They know that beggars can't be choosers.

Its not like were selling abyting high tech like Javelins or bayrakters. Our tech is horrible. Anyway, its a good opportunity for the people to earn some well needed forex.

Back
Top Bottom