What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Babur cruise missile

Why ISPR always use GHISI PITI line after every test. Why don't they just tell what kind of up-gradation is done to missile in this new test. Like BRAHMOS block 1, block 2, block 3 updates were released in media. Our Bloody Military setup don't know how to project capabilities of something properly.

Its common sense bro! would u surprise ur enemy or have them know all the details of ur weapons?

So here's the first video of any Pakistani missile test which shows the target being hit ;)

ALHAMDULILLAH we have done it again ..

May ALLAH bless Pakistan

:pakistan: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

MASHAALLAH another success for Pakistan, GOD bless our Pakistan.

Deadly Trail

An air to air shot reveals Babur Cruise Missile trail and how it changes direction as it heads towards it's target.

missile.jpg

the missile uses TERCOM for guidance which requires detailed radar maps of the terrain the missile is flying on.
These radar maps have to be stored in the missile before flight..This keeps the missile ground hugging as the missile will know at what altitude to fly when in any geographic area
Other countries have radar satellites and from there the radar maps....Pakistan does not have Radar satellite..
From where Pakistsn arranged detailed elevation maps for the missile's TERCOM?

[--Leo--];3014629 said:
oh not lunched from submarine and not even increase the range disappointments for me but sucessfull test congrass to all
missile was in testing stage has cleared al tests and will be operational next year .Mass-production will start next year.

man this is awsome was hoping to see it from a submarine but i guess this test was done to see some other parameters of the missile well whatever it takes to have it launched from a sub

[--Leo--];3019050 said:
since first test in 2005 we have not start mass production what kind of joke is that?
i think you must read today's new paper .think before you spell non-sense

o6xm3c.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom