What's new

Pakistan surpasses India's GDP growth rate

There are 2 sets of numbers that I mentioned in my post.

1. GDP Growth rate (along with the graph). These numbers are from the World bank data and is inflation adjusted and hence is the Real GDP growth rate (irrespective of you being sure or not :) )
2. GDP growth between 1992 and 2013. These are absolute numbers i.e. nominal GDP numbers. The Inflation adjusted GDP value numbers are not published on World Bank site (or I could not find them atleast). But since the same applies to Pakistan's GDP numbers (that they are also not inflation adjusted) and since Inflation in Pakistan has been worse off in last 20 years than India, using the inflation adjusted numbers would make the comparison even worse for Pakistan

I don't understand, why do you bother making such assumptions? The data is all right there in the World Bank site. It provides real GDP growth annual percentages which are already adjusted for inflation.

I don't understand, why do you bother making such assumptions? The data is all right there in the World Bank site. It provides real GDP growth annual percentages which are already adjusted for inflation.

Next title.

Afghanistan surpasses Pak and Ind.

23rpspf.jpg

Then do bHUTAN

et9qtl.jpg

India is on its knees。

The growth prospect for India is getting dimmer and dimmer。

It will be lucky to average 5% annual growth for the next 5 years。

That's for a tiny economy of 1.8 trillion dollars with 1.3 billion emaciated people。

Dude.. C'mon.. Real GDP growth Percentages is what I have referred to in which I have stated that in last 20 years, Pakistan has equaled India's Numbers only twice..

Its the 2nd number i.e. the GDP value which is not adjusted for Inflation...

Look it up yourself. This thread is about growth rate.

While you look it up. Compare the actual GDP growth of US vs India and see where the India superpower ambition is going.

Did I asked you ??

This thread is about India and Pakistan . Why should one look at the data of US .

Actually If you see the figures pakistan's GDP growth rate was highest in Asia till the late 60's and higher than india till the 1990. But after that we only had five years of musharaff government that saw real growth in GDP. All PPP and PMLN government have failed miserably on the economic front starting from 1990.

Because of USA sanctions which started in 1990 because of nukes and ended after 2001.

Did I asked you ??

This thread is about India and Pakistan . Why should one look at the data of US .

You tried to deviate it by bring in GDP size, which is a deviation from the topic. So I bring in the US to counter your trolling behavior. Look, India will always have bigger GDP than Pakistan unless Indian currency collapse, which might happen soon.

You tried to deviate it by bring in GDP size, which is a deviation from the topic. So I bring in the US to counter your trolling behavior. Look, India will always have bigger GDP than Pakistan unless Indian currency collapse, which might happen soon.

Says the biggest troll obsessed about India .

We have been hearing about this collapse for a long time and the only thing that is being collapsed daily is the ego of chinese trolls .

We have been hearing about this collapse for a long time and the only thing that is being collapsed daily is the ego of chinese trolls .

So India's growth at 3.2% is not a collapse? :rofl:

And a currency that fell more than any other currency in the world is not a collapse?

Indians wish bad things for China's economy, but in the end India is the one who fell before the race even started.

So India's growth at 3.2% is not a collapse? :rofl:

And a currency that fell more than any other currency in the world is not a collapse?

Indians wish bad things for China's economy, but in the end India is the one who fell before the race even started.

We have been hearing about the Indian currency touching 100 mark being sprouted out by the chinese trolls .... :lol:

But right now it is going strong and mainly gaining compared to dollar after the free fall .

We have been hearing about the Indian currency touching 100 mark being sprouted out by the chinese trolls .... :lol:

But right now it is going strong and mainly gaining compared to dollar after the free fall .

Yet Indian growth is collapsing (despite a small base economy), Indian manufacturing output is shrinking every month...

And India is raising interest rates. Epic.

What do you think will happen to the growth rate when interest rates are raised?

Yet Indian growth is collapsing (despite a small base economy), Indian manufacturing output is shrinking every month...

And India is raising interest rates. Epic.

What do you think will happen to the growth rate when interest rates are raised?

wow if u call our economy collapsing just because of the fluctuations we saw a few months back then what do u call ur best frnd pakistan's economy ??? "long collapsed and buried" ???

as 1 usd = 93 pkr

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom