What's new

Pakistan tests Hatf 9 Nasr Missile

According to my information Pakistan has developed really long range Missiles but they would not test them for a while because they will raise eyebrows

Zarvan mere Bhai....

Who is your informant? Lal Topi wala balungara..

@Topic: It could be user trial or normal trial...

Our missile tests are becoming disappointing by the day. Nothing new seems to be happening in this test. Same as last time.

Hi Confused Windy, I am talking about range and not nuclear weapon.

There is an article on PDF itself regarding using tactical nukes to counter indian aggression. They concluded that 100 15 KN devices (Much more sub kilo ton device) are needed to incapacitate half of Indian tank fleet. So het ready with 100 15 KN nuclear weapon to strike half of indian tank fleet which will wipe out at least half of Pakistan.
So your conclusion is based on what's being discussed on PDF by the so called armchair Generals...damn those idiots sitting in Islamabad, should first refer to internet warriors before deciding on country's security .... we now also know there are Moles in the PDF, who even predicted the test a day earlier. !!!

Hi Confused Windy, I am talking about range and not nuclear weapon.

There is an article on PDF itself regarding using tactical nukes to counter indian aggression. They concluded that 100 15 KN devices (Much more sub kilo ton device) are needed to incapacitate half of Indian tank fleet. So het ready with 100 15 KN nuclear weapon to strike half of indian tank fleet which will wipe out at least half of Pakistan.

My dear if you fail to grasp the idea, than let me remind you they only accounted tactical nuke and and Indian armour fleet thrust; their assumption of Pakistan response was limited to tactical nuclear weapon and its employment in War theater which is wrong practically.

So the basic thing which one should understand that the usage of Nucks be its tactical or strategic will be integrated with the overall War strategy, therefore its employment will be an additional factor, not the only factor of Pakistan defensive response.

Zarvan mere Bhai....

Who is your informant? Lal Topi wala balungara..

@Topic: It could be user trial or normal trial...
No I have my sources Pakistan is working on at least 3 Long range Missiles work them on pretty much is complete but would test them when we feel right

Not going to end whole south asia... lol. Mostly 40% will be gone in India....pakistan will be vaporised with bio and chemical weapons along with nukes. Size does matter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take out india's major port industrial cities, and agricultural centers.

Guess what?

Your 40% theory will evaporate.

Stop making a joke out of yourself.

There is no coming out of a full-fledged nuclear exchange

Oh really, since when does India has nuclear artillery or nuclear tipped MBRL at it's disposal.
This is a shoot and scoot weapon which has sent packing India's cold start doctrine back to the drawing board.
To do shoot and scoot you need to be under heavy artillery barrage ,anything hit NASR system with Nukez onboard ,you guys back to stone age.:D

Missile tests aren't planned in 24 hours on urgent basis. This is a missile test not modi's marriage which he accepted suddenly one day after denying it for years. :lol:
Did I say anything about urgent basis or 24 hours? All I said is that we predicted yesterday that there would be a Nasr test, and it happened.

BTW the date on which MOM reaches orbit is also known in advance.:angel:

To do shoot and scoot you need to be under heavy artillery barrage ,anything hit NASR system with Nukez onboard ,you guys back to stone age.:D
Here's a hint.....the American aircraft with a nuclear missile which crashed into sea, never exploded......i guess the salty water got into the pip and cooled it down. :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take out india's major port industrial cities, and agricultural centers.

Guess what?

Your 40% theory will evaporate.

Stop making a joke out of yourself.

There is no coming out of a full-fledged nuclear exchange
Fortunately India's population is fairly well distributed throughout the land. We also have agriculture spread out all over India and a lot of empty and fallow land. There are lots of advantages to be had in being a very large country.

Did I say anything about urgent basis or 24 hours? All I said is that we predicted yesterday that there would be a Nasr test, and it happened.

Your stupid prediction sounds like one.I don't find any other better explanation. After all you guys are nowadays high on your mars expedition like a charsi who gets high after smoking weed.

BTW the date on which MOM reaches orbit is also known in advance.:angel:

But still test wasn't conducted before that date since both have no connection unlike predictions of our "high IQ" and "intellectual" neighbors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom