What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

Sir you never know and it isn't about what Saudi Arabia is planning it is what can happen and lot of things can happen and war it is quite and option with one major city at stake Saudi Family will have to do something with Israel if it next time tries to attack or storm Palestinian areas specially change of government in Egypt anything can happen Sir anything
it takes more brains to understand the international politics and definetly is not in your reach to understand something of that magnitude.
you think KSA will fight a war for the palestinians or any other nation and vise versa, every one has thier own agenda and at the max they will only support financial assitance for hizibola or any other organization which is ready to fight the isrealis

Sir you never know and it isn't about what Saudi Arabia is planning it is what can happen and lot of things can happen and war it is quite and option with one major city at stake Saudi Family will have to do something with Israel if it next time tries to attack or storm Palestinian areas specially change of government in Egypt anything can happen Sir anything

brother the RED part is basically saying anything can happen. I totally agree anything can happen a TSUNAMI can come an asteroid can hit earth! BUT currently NOTHING is HAPPENING!! and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! sir!

RT is another Indian TV like channel/news agency .

Pakistan has test fired a nuclear-capable ballistic missile, military officials say, less than a week after India also test-launched a long-range missile. The military said the test of the Shaheen 1-A, an intermediate-range missile capable of reaching targets in India, was successful.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars since 1947. They conduct regular missile tests and inform each other in advance. Both countries carried out nuclear weapons tests in 1998.

Defence experts say that while the exact range of the Pakistani missile has not been revealed, it is it capable of hitting targets up to 2,500 to 3,000km (1,550 to 1,850 miles) away - putting arch-rival India well within reach.

The Agni-V long-range intercontinental ballistic missile launched by India last week has a range of more than 5,000km (3,100 miles), potentially bringing targets in China within range.

Pakistan's last test was last month, when it launched the short-range nuclear-capable Abdali missile. The missile tested on Wednesday landed in the sea, the military said. It is a version of the Shaheen-1 - with improvements in range and technical capabilities - and is able to carry nuclear and conventional warheads.

The military say that the missile - which successfully hit its target in the Indian Ocean - further consolidates and strengthens Pakistan's deterrence abilities.

Pakistan's missile arsenal includes short, medium and long range missiles, all named after Muslim conquerors.

BBC News - Pakistan test fires nuclear-capable ballistic missile

test same missile and we all thought it would be ICBM, its not even 1000

waste of time and thoughts

andof course public money

I have to agree with your post, what was the point of this test except waste of money!

Anything below Shaheen III will not be considered in response to Agni V

Anything other then 'Taimur' ICBM would always be non responsive to Indian test.

how come a single missile have two name..hatf-IV & Shaheen IIIA...somewhere its quoting they tested Shaahen I , and somewhere Hatf I...its too confusing yar..are they just trying keep up moral of nation by firing any random missile from the stockpile.

I personaly say its not needed..India knows u guys have these missile..and agni v is not aimed to pakistan..its $600 million missile..too costly for pakistan....:woot:

anyway congratulation for your successful missile dreal...i guess this in response to Indian Army dreal which is currently going on in Thar Desert,:sniper:

I think 1 of the series is solid fuelled and the other is liquid fuelled.

tribune.com.pk
this site says it range is 2500 km to 3000km

this is fabulous news. I knew it's testing, but not so early as expected.

I think the range is around 4000 km.

Sir majority Pakistanis don't even know India conducted test of Agni v they don't even know what the hell is Agni V so that thing is out of question the only question why ISPR is keeping surprise element Pakistan has many times done this kind of things that India has tested a longer range missile but Pakistan tested the missile with the least range so it would not have been the first time
then I think that no one watches news in your country or is it INDIAN bollywood cinema that your country men chose over news. :D

surprised to see many bein disappointed that Pakistan have not test fired a LRBM, friends, please.
we DO NOT NEED a long range missiles to answer INDIA as all there land is already in range of our missiles. so kindly just clear your thoughts on this that the answer to Agni-IV is NOT a shaheen III!

regardsing this reported test, it is good that we are still working on our operational missiles, thriving to improve there flight parameters, improving the accuracy and just confirming to the enemy, that hey, we dont need to spend 600 million US to come for you, this is what we need to answer you, and this is deadly accurate!

good job, congrats to pakistani scinetists and all of you!

regards!

India may not be our long term enemy, we need to realize who our enemies are and prepare accordingly. We desperately need an MIRV'd ICBM that is advanced enough to penetrate all known shields and hit our enemy anywhere in the world.

India may not be our long term enemy, we need to realize who our enemies are and prepare accordingly. We desperately need an MIRV'd ICBM that is advanced enough to penetrate all known shields and hit our enemy anywhere in the world.

Exactly. This is something our political as well as military leadership are not considering and have their heads buried in the sand even after the fact that we have been threaten twice by a country and which by the way does not start with the letter I.

Bl[i]tZ;2866038 said:
So the range is an improvement over 750 km, why call it a "long range" missile? Anyway, congrats to the Chinese.
dont bring the Chinese in, we tested a missile with 5000 range, but they have missiles of the same size and weight as agni 5 with a range of over 10000 - 12000 km range in active duty.
this test is a pure tastment to the abilities of the pakistani scientists

Back
Top Bottom