What's new

"Pakistan to continue giving air, ground access, says Pentagon"

Last edited:
so once we make mistake
Who said it was a mistake? Maulana Saad Rizvi?

should we keep doing it ?
Yes, on the premise that it serves Pakistan's strategic interest. For your info other ghazi's of ummahn like Turkey, UAE, Saudia Arabia, Qatar etc have/had host huge US military airbase. Some are like small US towns.

And the "boulevard" has been used for 20 years. Not only for logistics but as funnel for combat aircraft like Navy based F-18 Hornets launched from US carriers off the coast of Gwadar to hit targets in Afghanistan. The Americans have maintained alternative routes through Central Asia as way to provide insurance in case Pakistan blocks the route. However the Americans prefer the Pakistan route as it is shortest and within easy reach of their CENTO bases in Gulf Arab countries.
Boss, they are using the corridor allocated to them for the last 20 years.
oss is like 20 years late on this 'discovery'. Did you know one of the largest US Marine landings since WW2 took place near a beach in Pasni, Balochistan on the eve of US invasion of Afghanistan. From that staging post US forces went into Afghanistan via helis and aircraft.

Who said it was a mistake? Maulana Saad Rizvi?

Yes, on the premise that it serves Pakistan's strategic interest. For your info other ghazi's of ummahn like Turkey, UAE, Saudia Arabia, Qatar etc have/had host huge US military airbase. Some are like small US towns.

And the "boulevard" has been used for 20 years. Not only for logistics but as funnel for combat aircraft like Navy based F-18 Hornets launched from US carriers off the coast of Gwadar to hit targets in Afghanistan. The Americans have maintained alternative routes through Central Asia as way to provide insurance in case Pakistan blocks the route. However the Americans prefer the Pakistan route as it is shortest and within easy reach of their CENTO bases in Gulf Arab countries.
oss is like 20 years late on this 'discovery'. Did you know one of the largest US Marine landings since WW2 took place near a beach in Pasni, Balochistan on the eve of US invasion of Afghanistan. From that staging post US forces went into Afghanistan via helis and aircraft.
but US military did not conduct operations in their countries did not kill them in day light did not send commandos on choppers deep inside to kill terrorists . did not massacre them like salala post . did not conduct fake vaccine program and doom them . US have FFFF us many times .

pakistan is total other story

One of the largest US military bases abroad are in Incirlik, Turkey and UAE. Right under the nose of Ghazi of the Ummah Erdogan and Sheikh of Arabi.

1621362055750.png

1621362097351.png

1621362162694.png

Turkish mosque in the background as a USAF F-15 Eagle take off.

1621362252434.png

1621362403708.png

@Imran Khan

one side our leaders lying we are not giving bases to USA other sides look at the massive movement over paksitani they off transponders and flying over pakistan.
KC-135 oven pakistan
View attachment 744810

c-17 just went out
View attachment 744811

KC-10 just landing now in dubai
View attachment 744812

Recently , a week or two ago, I passed the comments that Bajwa is supporting USA without a telephone call. Pakistani provided USAF corridor to attack Taliban positions.

Bajwa is a disaster for Pakistan. But people wouldn't pass comments on such vital issues.
instead huge discussions on old JF 17 photos passed on as breaking and exclusive.

Pakistanis have to get their priorities right, before it is too late.

They have run a campaign for the ouster of Bajwa. Otherwise he would help the corrupts to come back to the power again and loot Pakistan. He has no right to give NRO's and provide helps to criminals like NS and SS.
post me a news article when USA did this to them

• 28 killed
  • 12 wounded
  • 2 checkposts destroyed

This is because of the cowards "jo kise se darte warte nahi" hain.
I can never forget what PAF chief said on the television on the night of OBL raid.
I have never seen such a shameless statement from Head of any Air Force.
Even more shameful is the fact he stayed in the job after making the statement.

It shows the cowardly nature of Pakistanis.

boss that was not for combat missions or fighter jests that was logistics only .
They have been allowed the corridor, for everything - logistics and CT missions - that has been the case for the last 20 years now.

post me a news article when USA did this to them

• 28 killed
  • 12 wounded
  • 2 checkposts destroyed
Okay. There are two ways to look at this.

• 1- play victim card
  • 2 - analayse why only Pakistan got screwed despite USA having/had military bases in -

• Turkey
  • Saudia Arabia
  • UAE
  • Qatar
  • Oman
  • Bahrain
  • Jordan
  • Egypt

And in East Asia

• South Korea
  • Japan
  • Philipines

I will let you mull over before I reply.

Bajwa is a disaster for Pakistan.
Stop being stupid. The decision with regards to all this was made by Musharaf 20 years ago and every chief since then including Raheel Sharif have stood by it. You make it sound as if rest had a boycot on Americans and along came Bajwa by jumping in bed with them.

جب یہ ایف 18 طالبان کو ماریں گے اور بدلے میں طالبان ہماری دھلائی کریں گے تب وہ پارلیمنٹ سے نہیں پوچھیں گے ۔
بھائی افغانستان میں راج ھی طالبان کا ھے کیونکہ وہاں پڑھے لکھے تو ھے ھی نہیں
[emoji83][emoji84][emoji83][emoji84][emoji83]
تو پھر یہ سمجھو کہ پہاڑی مخلوق کو تنگ کرو گئے تو پھر وہ کریں گئے کیا
[emoji38][emoji23]
چار چار عورتوں سے شادیاں کریں گئے درجنوں بچے ھونگے
بلکہ اس سے پہلے افغانستان میں سپیشل بریڈنگ کروائی گئی اور پھر مین پاور اور خودکش بمبار پیدا کیے گئے اور بعد میں استعمال۔

اب بات تو سیدھی سی ھے کہ جو ملک طالبان سے مذاکرات کریں گئے وہ ٹارگٹ نہیں ھونگے وہ چاھیے چائینا ھو، رشیا ھو یا کوئی اور۔

باقی جو بچہ بریڈ ھو رھا ھے وہ سال بعد پیدا ھو گا اور دس سال بعد تمھارے پچھواڑے پر خودکش کرے گا [emoji38][emoji23]

اس کو بھی آئی ایس آئی کی اسی ریپورٹ کی طرح لو جو اکثر دھشت گردی ھونے سے کچھ دن پہلے پتا لگتی ھے یہ تو دس سال پہلے بتا رھا ھوں

no they are not think again these are patrolling mission of fighter jets over afghanistan

:rolleyes1: really which aircraft need fuel over afghanistan ? their c-17 can takeoff from afghanistan and land USA with refueling in Europe

Helicopters like Chinook also need air to air refueling for long flights.

kc did not move equipment they came from Qatar fly operations over Afghanistan and return look flight patron its not landing in Afghanistan. its operations sir. most likely fighters were along with KCs

View attachment 744813

None of these flights started from Pakistan, they're all in transit. As US is engaged in moving heavy equipement, my simple guess is that heavy lift C-17 is taking max cargo and less fuel to balance MTOW and getting additional or required fuel in the air.
Ok, don't shoot me :unsure:

جب یہ ایف 18 طالبان کو ماریں گے اور بدلے میں طالبان ہماری دھلائی کریں گے تب وہ پارلیمنٹ سے نہیں پوچھیں گے ۔

آپ نے گھبرانا نہیں ہے

Back
Top Bottom