What's new

Pakistan to get high-tech air defence system

LCA isnt what the IAF is built about, first try to counter Su-30MKI then maybe you can say something worthwhile

What borrowed gadgets on a Russian junk platform, first MiG-29 was suppost to be a F-16 killer and it was the other way around during war, what is this going to be claimed as J-10 killer?

Please, go back and read about SU-30MKI more carefully, it's radar was a big advantage and soon that will be gone with AWACS, both AFs will in the future have BVR thus, eridacting advantage either side had, etc, etc. And we seen the quality of Russian A-A missiles.

There is something called Tech-Base. Which Pakistan is lacking, Getting Chinese is not Indigenous Tech

Neither is foreign engines, and Russian platform, and western tech and putting it together in India indigenous.

Comparision of aircraft is not a dick measuring contest. I am sure you understand. Otherwise, your 3000+ posts were useless. :tup:

Isnt that why I said better ground SAM system as the only way to go.

There is something called Tech-Base. Which Pakistan is lacking, Getting Chinese is not Indigenous Tech

Oh i see so so the Russians give you their tech base and you claim it as your own..........

Or the Americans give you a engine or the Israelis radars etc etc thats a pretty impressive tech base you have there.
So far there seems to have been a pretty impressive list of failures from that "tech base"
So neither is Russian or Israeli or American tech indigenous.

What borrowed gadgets on a Russian junk platform, first MiG-29 was suppost to be a F-16 killer and it was the other way around during war, what is this going to be claimed as J-10 killer?

Please, go back and read about SU-30MKI more carefully, it's radar was a big advantage and soon that will be gone with AWACS, both AFs will in the future have BVR thus, eridacting advantage either side had, etc, etc. And we seen the quality of Russian A-A missiles.

Indians are also acquring a more powerful AWACS, so whats your point.
Russian jets and Missiles in Indian Hands,mmm.....Yes we have seen the quality they are pretty darn good. Better not to talk about some stupid arab airforces.

Ok I better take a step back here lol.........:lol: need my coffee......waaay to early for me lol

Indians are also acquring a more powerful AWACS, so whats your point.
Russian jets and Missiles in Indian Hands,mmm.....Yes we have seen the quality they are pretty darn good. Better not to talk about some stupid arab airforces.

LOL, their are more conflicts than that, Ethopia Vs. Ethrie, where USSR pilots flew their own Russian made junk and last I read it was what 1 missle scored out of 9, lol. Our old inventory could do better.

And don't even make me go into MiG Alley.

Oh i see so so the Russians give you their tech base and you claim it as your own..........

Or the Americans give you a engine or the Israelis radars etc etc thats a pretty impressive tech base you have there.
So far there seems to have been a pretty impressive list of failures from that "tech base"
So neither is Russian or Israeli or American tech indigenous.

Yes there are failures, people who actually develop stuff will have failures, US, Russia, UK,Germany, India, Sweden etc all have had failures.
but there are countries who have have 100% success in all projects , all the time...lol

Tech base, look at amount of R&D establishment as well as indian educational system for Tech Base.

LOL, their are more conflicts than that, Ethopia Vs. Ethrie, where USSR pilots flew their own Russian made junk and last I read it was what 1 missle scored out of 9, lol. Our old inventory could do better.

I am sure Ethopia and Eteria could afford what we can,nice comparison.lol

Isnt that why I said better ground SAM system as the only way to go.

The best defence against a plane is another plane. The problem with ground based defences is that they tend to be static. and thus are vulnerable to attack.

Yeah, considering they had MiG-21s to all the way to MiG-29. Good one. Planes change missiles didn't at the time, at the time you people had the same thing in your inventory.

Well can you show successful usage of Russian kit?

I am stumped to think of any times it has outmatched similar equipment from other sources

Yes there are failures, people who actually develop stuff will have failures, US, Russia, UK,Germany, India, Sweden etc all have had failures.
but there are countries who have have 100% success in all projects , all the time...lol

Tech base, look at amount of R&D establishment as well as indian educational system for Tech Base.

I knew everybody would skip this post.lol

Yes, they had failures but not 23+ years continuously and coming out with bogus under-paid report, then if thats the case every failure could be put on wages, lol.

Yes, they had failures but not 23+ years continuously and coming out with bogus under-paid report, then if thats the case every failure could be put on wages, lol.

So what, they did it themselves, its far better than painting some NoDong missiles. Or according to you is Prithvi and Agni the copies of the Bulava and Miniuteman..lol

Back
Top Bottom