What's new

Pakistan troops on High Alert Along LOC

Thats your problem- Now go to bharat ratsh!t- a place for you- no one takes each other serious there-
Simple...Our army chief said that we can carry out an operation like that and your establishment got baffled...Army leaders meeting and then bringing out statements against India..army at the LoC being on high alert...we got you scared,didn't we??YES,Your establishment knows that India can do what US did and so they set up an emergence meet and set army on high alert..

And this guy Glorious Resolve is in serious anger! See his avatar -.- Expect trolls from him..

cartoon-pakistan-army-concerned-about-india-and-not-taliban.gif

snake turns out to be indian proxy itself :lol::lol:

I am glad that a mere statement from India can cause this much panic in Pakistan. I am also glad that Pakistan thinks Indians literally will walk across the border, hence the need for "high alert". This I guess is also an indirect admission that Pakistani is harboring "freedom" fighters:pakistan:

Simple...Our army chief said that we can carry out an operation like that and your establishment got baffled...Army leaders meeting and then bringing out statements against India..army at the LoC being on high alert...we got you scared,didn't we??YES,Your establishment knows that India can do what US did and so they set up an emergence meet and set army on high alert..

And this guy Glorious Resolve is in serious anger! See his avatar -.- Expect trolls from him..

:))) your Indian army chief got excited just like always and hence a juvenile statement

and oh if India could have the balls to do it you guys would have done in when Kargil happened so Bharatis must stop exaggerating for their own public consumption .

:))) your Indian army chief got excited just like always and hence a juvenile statement

and oh if India could have the balls to do it you guys would have done in when Kargil happened so Bharatis must stop exaggerating for their own public consumption .

The army chief was replying to a reporter's question, hence the statement that he made.

It should not be taken out of context.

For someone without ball, that "Bharati" made quite an impact in PureLand...

The army chief was replying to a reporter's question, hence the statement that he made.

It should not be taken out of context.

:) i understand that Markus. am just trying to put some sense into the heads of Indian posters who are coming up with silly emotional claims of making us scare and so on.

i think its been a long time and Indians now must specially your media learn not to spread senseless sensation . with passage of time dust will settle down and in coming years truth about this incident will also surface one way or the way so its better one should not exploit it

For someone without ball, that "Bharati" made quite an impact in PureLand...

the bharati gets alerted even if Chinese of Pakistanis are doing some development work in their own territories so a bharati speaking of having balls is just more than laughable

:) i understand that Markus. am just trying to put some sense into the heads of Indian posters who are coming up with silly emotional claims of making us scare and so on.

i think its been a long time and Indians now must specially your media learn not to spread senseless sensation . with passage of time dust will settle down and in coming years truth about this incident will also surface one way or the way so its better one should not exploit it

People from both sides do get carried away in emotions and come up with their own versions to make some "masala khabar".

But the fact is that since there is so much confusion and everybody is trying to figure out as to what really happened.

But you are right, it may take several years for the actual truth to come out, until then for war-mongers its going to be :partay:

People from both sides do get carried away in emotions and come up with their own versions to make some "masala khabar".

But the fact is that since there is so much confusion and everybody is trying to figure out as to what really happened.

But you are right, it may take several years for the actual truth to come out, until then for war-mongers its going to be :partay:

:P :P :P yeh right. i am amused if such statements by politicians on your side can draw some votes? as i have seen some Indian politicians came up with such statements asking Indian govt to launch strike in Pakistan.

the bharati gets alerted even if Chinese of Pakistanis are doing some development work in their own territories so a bharati speaking of having balls is just more than laughable

So not only you lack the ability to make an intelligent retort, you cannot comprehend a simple statement either? A denizen of PureLand I reckon...

:P :P :P yeh right. i am amused if such statements by politicians on your side can draw some votes? as i have seen some Indian politicians came up with such statements asking Indian govt to launch strike in Pakistan.

Indian Politicians yeah!

Your Salman Bashir is no less, I LoL'ed at his speech, "No other country should repeat what the Americans have done" :lol:

Purelandians and their fascination with all things ball...In US, they will be considered bit on ghey side but hey, whatever rocks their boat...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom